• Published 5th Jul 2020
  • 330 Views, 5 Comments

Rated - Wishful Heart



Fluttershy is tired of being weak and sensible, so she asks Discord if he can do anything to change her. He agrees, bu not the way Fluttershy expected. She is punished with ultimate pain at night.

  • ...
 5
 330

Feather Rose

I opened my eyes weakly. They both hurt terribly. I looked down and saw that my hooves weren't their usual light yellow. They were mint green. I tried standing up, but it hurt so much. I felt weak, just like I didn't wanna feel. I managed to get up. I looked around, it looked like my cottage, just more green. I directed to a mirror I saw . I looked at myself and gasped at what I saw.

I saw a light green pegasus with pink eyes and a curly orange mane. I looked at my flank, instead of butterflies for my cutie mark there was a upside down heart and three hearts on top making a paw. I galloped around to see if there where any animals.

"Hm..." I entered a room just next to the mirror. I saw a green room with a pink bed. There was a large rug and a dresser in front of the bed. On top of the dresser laid two hair brushes 3 books and 1 green book on the center. I walked over to the book and opened it to the first page.

"Feather Rose's Journal?" I said, realizing my voice was a lot more louder, raspy and light. I gasped. I remembered what happened on the well. Is this what Discord thought I meant by change?

"Lord...am I even in Ponyville anymore?" I asked myself. I decided to look for the answer by going out. I was happy to see that it was Ponyville. I sighed in relief. I hoped that everything stayed the same so I went over to Sugar Cube Corner. It looked exactly the same, phew. I entered the store, expecting Pinkie Pie to hop on me. Instead she was busy baking a pie.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh! Hi Feather Rose!" Pinkie answered, stirring some batter.

"Hi.." I said, a bit unusually, loud and clear.

"Wanna help me make some," she grabbed a baked pie and pushed it in front of my face."pies?"

I smiled, at least the ponies I knew where still the same. I decided to go along with this for a while.

"Ok!" I said, proudly,"Let's bake some pies!"

_________________________________________________________________

Pinkie and I ended up making delicious pies, even though we got really dirty. After a shower, I decided to get to know my new cottage better, it was like mine, just a little different. I entered a new room, and finally saw some cute butterflies. They instantly saw me and flew in a circle around me. I flew up with them and giggled. Now this felt familiar.

"Have you seen any other animals?" I asked a butterfly that landed on my hoof. The butterfly nodded. It led me over to the back door of my cottage.

There were a lot of animals! It was already afternoon, so I decided to stay with the animals for a while, then visit my friends. I flew over too some birds who followed me as I descended, I still have my talent for animals!