• Published 21st Mar 2020
  • 5,911 Views, 465 Comments

Anon 69 News - Amilition



Equestria's only human, Anon, starts his own news podcast.

  • ...
27
 465
 5,911

PreviousChapters Next
Fleur De Lis Introduces New Smudge-Proof Lipstick Able To Withstand Getting Hit By A Train

New smudge proof lipstick able to withstand a train.

And can music really be destroyed? Learn this cute little filly's next plan on taking over Equestria.

From Anon 69 public Radio, I'm Stella, and this is Anon 69 News. Anonymous is currently out trying to convince Celestia why building a statue of him is so important.

Touting the product’s ability to keep clean, perfect lines even while dragged against rough gravel or metal train tracks, Fleur De Lis introduced Monday their new smudge-proof lipstick that’s able to withstand getting hit by a train.

“Enhanced with new colors, scents, and flavors, this all-day, high-impact lipstick is guaranteed to keep you looking chic even while you’re getting hit by 220 ton train,” said Fleur De Lis spokesperson Fancy Pants, who added that the new lipstick was guaranteed to last up to 24 hours, even if you step in front of a train, and slam directly into the windshield, or get caught on it's bumper and are pulled face-down along the train tracks screaming for your life.

“Whether you’re hit at 60 mph and are splattered across the gravel, or sucked up into train's grill and have to be pulled out by the jaws of life, Fleur De Lis will make sure you’re just as kissable as the minute you put your lipstick on. With Fleur De Lis, it’s simple—the rest of you might be smudged by the tracks but your lips won’t be.” At press time, Fleur De Lis had unveiled a new line of extra glossy highlighters to help first responders locate the remainder of their customers’ faces.

Wow, might have to get me some of that. But what flavor would Anon like?

Anyways, this has been Stella from Anon 69 News. And as tradition, send us questions you might have about the Anon 69 team. We'll answer them to our best ability. See you later.

Click.

Author's Note:

Thank you artanisjerin89 for proof reading.

And while out on my journey of finding images to plagiarise use for a book cover, I found this and thought to share it with you. I have no idea who the artist is, but I give them cudos.

PreviousChapters Next