• Published 20th Feb 2020
  • 2,818 Views, 155 Comments

Equestria Girls Super - BROLY MUI

  • ...
10
 155
 2,818

Ending 1

The scene showed Sunset Shimmer as a human and as a pony with the middle a sun. The scene changed to her walking in the rain and a hoodie on. The scene changes again with Sunset looking at a window and looks back worried and there was a glimpse of Broly walking away putting his green jacket. The scene changes to her having fun with the girls doing different stuff but everyone was smiling while that happened. The scene changes to Goku cracking his knuckle bones and looking at the finish line, as both him and Broly fly to towards it as the scene changes with smoke to Goku in Blue with his clothes broken and Broly in his Ikari form also clothes broken as the punch the screen breaking reality. The glass between reality was showing reflections of both Goku with white glowing hair and silver eyes and Broly a lot bigger and bulkier with no pupils and green hair. While those reflections disappeared, the scene changes to Sunset who was seated writing in a book with a smile, later changes to Pinkie and Rarity decorating a party while the two laugh. Later it was Pinkie helping Fluttershy with the animals also laughing, now it was Ratity helping Fluttershy with some clothes as Rarity enjoyed herself helping her. Now it was Rainbow Dash helping AJ and Sunset with an apple tree as a bunch of apples fall on top of Rainbow Dash and the other two girls laugh at an annoyed Rainbow Dash. The reflection changes to Sunset smiling at a eating Broly who was trying new foods and later changes to Twilight being helped by everyone and later Goku as well helping her with his innocent smile as she smiled as well. The reality returns back again as Sunset walks away smiling with a broken picture of her in the past in the ground replaced by a photo of all her friends including a smiling Goku behind the girls floating with a hand on AJ’s shoulder and Broly seated with his legs crossed and Sunset leaning by Broly’s back.