• Published 2nd Feb 2020
  • 1,159 Views, 18 Comments

Brok - Jhonn



Some legends called him the blacksmith god, others referred to him as the artisan of Faust, but very few mention his name, Brok.

  • ...
0
 18
 1,159

Chapter 5

"Thanks for coming !!, you better go back by the end of the year!" - Seed shouted, saying goodbye to the last guest.

The family reunion was as fun as the previous ones, I still remember my first time.

If this family has taught me anything, it is that they are all stubborn and loyal to the family to the core, when they presented me with my real name, at the cost of my wishes, they all reacted in the same way, they welcomed me with them with a hug.

They even let me participate in the weaving of a blanket that, according to Smith, they never manage to finish.

Although I couldn't give everyone a golden whistle, if I gave them an emblem with the family symbol, an apple, it works almost the same as the whistle, except that instead of releasing light, it simply teleports the user upon detecting danger to an area. Safer.

What can I say?, I like to do useful things, and more for my family.

However, this meeting was very special, after Wood and Cherry had moved, they managed to settle quite well in an area that the buffalo had previously prepared, managing to start a farm.

Just a few minutes from the train tracks, even now her small farm is a rest stop for travelers, they have grown a lot, even now Cherry is pregnant with their first foal, something that we all get excited about.

"Please Seed, relax, they are doing very well, much better than it was for us when we arrived" -said Strong as he drank his cider.

"I'm just worried, that's all, since our parents died I can't help but look at the little foal that cried for them at night" - Seed said wistfully.

Apparently their parents had died at an early age in a rock avalanche, Seed was just 20 years old and Strong about 9 years old.

"You also see him as a son, perhaps more than a brother, but he already has a family, you did well" - I said, although I also could not help but feel worried.

Looking around me a little, you could tell how things were changing.

The farm was finally complete, the house is big enough to accommodate at least 20 other ponies, a suggestion of mine.

On some walls they had photos, it was like seeing a timeline, Seed and Strong had aged a little, Smith and Wood had grown a little more, especially Smith, before she was my height, now she is taller than me for a was head, it was funny and sad for me.

Turning to where Smith was, the wretch had passed out after losing a nonstop drinking contest, she was still on the couch.

Smith is almost fully a mare, next month she will be 18, I already want to see Seed's face when her daughter tells her about her marriage.