• Published 8th Nov 2019
  • 820 Views, 34 Comments

TRANSFORMERS: Darkness Rises - TheClownPrinceofCrime



Darkness threatens the safety of planet earth. Shockwave will not allow anything to stop him from raising it to destroy the humans and the Autobots. It is up to Grimlock, the Autobots, and the Equestria Girls to stop him.

  • ...
5
 34
 820

The Final Battle part 2: United as One

The Autobots and the Decepticons went hard on each other during battle. The Terrorcons used every firepower they possessed to terminate the heroes; however, due to the dark energon belittling their intelligence, the Autobots and ponies got the upper hand.

Optimus, Drift, Crosshairs, and the others attacked a quarter of the army. Prime grabbed his energon axe and shield before he sliced through several Terrorcons that came in his way. He impaled one that almost scratched his face, decapitated another one with one swing, and body slammed another ‘Con before blasting his face off. “Crosshairs, get those civilians to safety now!! We cannot afford to lose any innocent lives at the hands of the Decepticons!! Drift and I will hold them off!!” Optimus ordered as he spotted several humans caught in between the crossfire.

“You got it, Prime!” Crosshairs complied before transforming to car mode and drove off. He ran over five Terrorcons that were standing in his path. Just as he got close to the humans, he opened his doors to them to let them in. “Get inside! I’ll get you folks to safety!” he urged. Without hesitation, they got in. But as they entered into the passenger seats, they saw no driver in the front seat. The sharpshooter noticed their confusion. “Yeah, we are...robots in disguise, if you will. But fasten your seatbelts...cause’ I’m gonna lay some hate.” he said darkly.

Crosshairs drove in full speed that frightened the passengers. “Who are you?! And what are you?!” they cried out.

“You can call me Crosshairs! I’m Cybertron’s best sharpshooter that exists! When I deal with Decepticons, I don’t play around. So hold on!!” he replied. He transformed to robot mode with the humans tied on his back, brandished his rifles, and shot at every Terrorcon before him while leaping in the air. Their heads were blown on impact. He landed on top of their bodies. The humans stared in awe at his work. “That’s what I call a...mind blowing experience.” he joked while blowing smoke off of one of his rifles.

Drift fought two other Terrorcons. Armed with his samurai swords, he twirled in the air throwing one of his swords at the first Terrorcon’s head, killing him. He landed on the second one’s back and back flipped to retrieve his sword. He then kicked his visor to blind him. He back flipped again high enough to land a hard slice through him in half. His body fell apart along with his dark energon shard as it extinguished. He rejoined Optimus in his battle with the several others.

The ponies were armed with several high-tech weapons to gain advantage over their enemies. The Mane Six united themselves with their human counterparts, the Main Six along with Sunset Shimmer. Twilight joined Sci-Twi and Sunset, Pinkie with the human Pinkie, Rarity with her human self, Applejack with the human Applejack, Fluttershy with her human self, and Rainbow Dash with her human counterpart riding on her back. “This is gonna be so awesome!!” human Rainbow exclaimed.

“My thoughts exactly, me!!” pony Rainbow concurred with a huge smile. They both flew off as they distracted several Terrorcons in a zigzag manner. The ‘Cons fires their blasts at the two heroines.

“Can’t catch us, Decepti-creeps!” pony Rainbow boasted.

“Yeah! Catch us if you can!” human Rainbow taunted before blowing raspberries at them. The Terrorcons chased them through the city relentlessly. They fired missiles at them, but the Rainbows speedily dodged every one of them.

“This. Is. AWESOME!!!” the human Rainbow shouted with excitement.

The Rarities used their magical diamond-shaped shields to deflect the shots of the other Terrorcons. The blasts bounced off of their shields and struck back at them, blowing their heads off. “My, these ruffians don’t know when to stop, now do they, darling?” pony Rarity asked.

“Indeed, they don’t, darling. Perhaps they need some...rehabilitation!” the human Rarity shouted. She used a relic that appeared as an iron spear but with a four short pointers at the end. She shot a blast at them one by one. Once the blast touched them, they immediately stopped moving. Not a single inch of their chassis moved afterwards.

“This Immobilizer will definitely come in handy for future use.” she said with a smirk.

“Oh, I’m sure. These ruffians now have peace of mind.” pony Rarity sarcastically remarked. “We all need that everyday of course.”

The Applejacks faced off much more Terrorcons than the others did. Some of them were even bigger than the others. “Ya sure ya can handle that...hammer or whatever it’s called?” Applejack in the Apex Armor asked before punching two of their attackers in the face.

“Of course, me! Ah think this is called the...Forge of Solus Prime or something from what Drift mentioned.” human Applejack replied. Though she was not a prime, she had her own magical strength she needed to utilize the Forge her way. “This giant mallet should do the trick!” she said.

She lifted the Forge with all her might and smote three large Terrorcons so hard they flew high in the air until they landed on an unmanned gasoline truck. The truck exploded which wiped out those Terrorcons. Both Applejacks were surprised at what had happened. They looked upon each other until they smirked as they thought of an idea. The farm pony lifted her human self with her armor’s hands and threw her right at the charging Terrorcons.

The farm girl raised the Forge and swung at every one of them. She smacked and smashed them while the farm pony fought the others backing up her friend. Then they joined their might in bashing the larger Terrorcons together. They looked upon the carnage around them with satisfactory grins. “As the sayin’ goes, ‘The bigger they are, the harder they fall.’ Ah’m startin’ to like this now!” human Applejack said.

“Yeah! This is just as refreshin’ as apple buckin’! Definitely gonna remember this!” the farm pony added.

The Fluttershies were surrounded by five towering Terrorcons. The human version was holding her pony self as they both panicked. “Hold on, me...we’re gonna be f-fine. I p-promise.” the human one whispered to the pony’s ears.

“Oh, o-okay. Just—just think of something fast!” pony Fluttershy whispered out loud. The Terrorcons unsheathed their claws as they prepared to end the lives of them both. Quickly thinking, human Fluttershy took the Phase Shifter, put it on her wrist, activated it, and held the pony tight. The monsters slashed at them directly but their claws failed to penetrate their flesh. Unscathed, the human type ponied up and lifted herself in the air with her wings flapping while holding her pony self in her arms still.

Two of those Terrorcons fired on them but their blasts went through them and fatally shot the other three. The heroines then flew in between the remaining two. The last two shot at each other dead point blank as their shots again passed through the Fluttershies without harming them.

“That was a close call. Thanks, me.” pony Fluttershy thanked.

“Thank you. I should keep this Phase Shifter in case I get attacked in the future.” human Fluttershy replied as she gazed at it. “I’m glad Drift was kind enough to give a human-sized one as the other one he showed only fitted robots.”

“Can I have one of those? I really need one too.” pony Fluttershy asked. “If...that’s okay with Drift.”

“I’m sure he’ll give you one.” she replied smiling.

“Have there, Terrorcon fellas!! Do any of you want to PARTY?!?” pony Pinkie shouted.

“Or even get a free cake!? It’s good!!” human Pinkie added. “Step right up to get a free energon cake!!” she finished as she pointed to humongous energon filled cakes behind them. The Terrorcons immediately dropped their weapons and rushed toward the cakes as they hungered for energon-based substance. They greedily munched on the cakes with no breaks.

But before they could even finish them, the half-eaten cakes revealed grenades that were detonated to blow up. Too late for reaction or retreat, the grenades exploded while wiping out the tens of hundreds of Terrorcons that fed on them. The Pinkie Pies blew the confettis in celebration and high-fived each other.

“Nice work, you two! I’m glad this worked out with my grenades! But how did you girls make those huge cakes with minimum time?” Cliffjumper asked.

“We just do it! We’re good at this, you know.” pony Pinkie replied with a shrug.

“Yeah! I bet they tasted so good they had a mind-blowing experience—wait wasn’t this pun used already?” human Pinkie asked while looking at the sky.

“What?” Cliffjumper asked.

“Never mind!” she replied back smiling.

Both Twilights, Sunset, Spike, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence shot their blasts of magic and fire at the attacking Terrorcons. Their blasts bounced off their armor. Thus, Celestia, Luna, and Cadence had to shield themselves and the rest from their shots of dark energon. However, they couldn’t last for much longer. “We don't have much time! Twilight! Sunset! Any ideas you may have?!” Celestia grunted under the pressure.

“Well...we have this relic Drift gave us! I’m sure it will work!” Sunset said.

“But we have to hurry! The princesses won’t hold them off for much longer! We need to work fast!” Sci-Twi urged. Nodding to each other, Twilight, Sci-Twi, Spike, and Sunset held on the circular-shaped object. They all threw the object with their magical boost through the shields, and it landed right in front of the assaulting Terrorcons. They stared on the object in confusion until the relic sent a blue wave that struck all of them surrounding it. All the dark energon was sucked out of them and retrieved it back inside the relic. The ‘Cons fell dead on the concrete.

The three alicorns disabled their shields and exhaled their exhaustion. “Good work, you three. I only honestly wasn’t expecting the Spark Extractor to be that powerful.” acknowledged Luna.

“Neither was I. These Cybertronians truly do have advanced technology.” Cadence added. “Color me impressed.”

“Well, that relic really did a great job of impressing all of us in saving us like that.” Twilight said.

“PREPARE TO PERISH, FLESH BAGS!!” Starscream called out. The Seeker transformed into robot mode and stood before the seven. “You pathetic creatures think you can defeat us all?! Ha! Those fools were weak but I, Starscream, am the strongest of them all!! No one can defeat me!”

“Oh yeah? Well say hello to our friends the Rainbow Dashes!!” Spike announced.

Suddenly, a blue stream struck Starscream on the head. Angered, he glared at the two dashers with his null rays pointed at them. “You dare strike me?!? I’ll make you suffer for this!!!” Starscream bellowed in rage.

“Pfff, yeah right! Bet you can’t catch us, Screamer!” human Rainbow boasted smugly. They both flew off provoking Starscream to chase after them.

“Skywarp! Thundercracker! To me!” he called out. Once the two other Seekers rejoined him, they flew after the dashers across the ravaged city. The five flyers flew around several burning skyscrapers while the dashers dodged every missile skillfully.

“Hold till so we can shoot you, ya pests!!” Skywarp shouted.

“Yeah, really motivating!” pony Rainbow sarcastically mocked. They still missed every shot they projected since the dashers were more agile and too fast for them. Then they all faced a tall building that remained untouched by the onslaught.

“DIE, FLESH CREATURES!!” Thundercracker yelled as he and his brothers prepared to fire their missiles at the two targets.

“Two lasts words though...” human Rainbow said.

“SEE YA!!” pony Rainbow finished before they quickly dived down to the ground. The Seekers were immediately struck by heat seeking missiles. The three crashed on the ground. Jetfire beheld his work as he hovered over their bodies.

“I’m sorry, Starscream...but you left me no choice...especially after your betrayal on Cybertron.” he said before transforming to jet mode and flew away.

Starscream slowly arose from the wreckage and observed his surroundings. He turned to his right side seeing Thundercracker lying dead on the ground with half of his head and chest gone. He then turned to his left side seeing Skywarp also dead and barely unrecognizable as his color scheme and face were extremely scorched. He looked upon himself and saw his right arm missing. “Huh...at least I still function.” he bragged.

Suddenly, the Combaticons approached him. Beaming with hope, he raised his remaining arm. “Combaticons, help me! We need to defeat the Autobots before they triumph!” he said. The Combaticons didn’t respond verbally except crossing their arms in defiance. Shocked at their attitude, he pounded his fist on the pavement in desperation, “Didn’t you hear me, you fools?! ASSIST YOUR COMMANDER!!” he yelled.

Onslaught stepped forward and glared hard on Starscream. After a few seconds of silence, he stomped on Starscream’s remaining hand earning him a wail of pain. “Want some help? Here, let me give you a hand.” he darkly taunted. He activated his rust cannon and shot Starscream point blank. The dying Seeker groaned in agony as his body parts fell apart little by little in deadly rust. Lastly, his head disintegrated to rusted smithereens.

“Long overdue. After everything you did to us over the years, this is what you deserve.” Onslaught said to his rusty corpse. He then turned to his squad who cheered for him. “Let’s go, guys. Shockwave requires our assistance.”

Grimlock and the Dinobots reunited with Sunset and her friends after they destroyed the majority of the Terrorcon army. “Excellent work, everyone. The more we work together, the more we will win. We need to find Shockwave and stop him once and for all!” Grimlock spoke. The rest of the heroes shouted in agreement.

Suddenly, Sunset was floating in the air though her magic was not involved. “Wha—what’s happening to me?!” she screamed. The others gasped in fear. She was then pulled by a magnetic force towards the grasp of the purple cyclops who evilly chuckled.

“I am happening.” Shockwave replied. Sunset looked upon him in complete fear and bewilderment. He was the exact same titan from her nightmare. She then fearfully realized that her nightmare was slowly becoming a reality; the more she thought on it, the more she feared for the worst.

“SHOCKWAVE?! Release her now!!” Grimlock demanded angrily with clenched fists as he was ready to fight.

“I will release her in due time...after I seize her magic. She is a logical choice for an experimentation after all.” Shockwave taunted as Sunset struggled to escape from his grasp.

“Let me go, you monster!!” Sunset defied.

“Make one move, Grimlock, and your cute little pet is no more.” Shockwave threatened with his cannon pointed at her head. As much as Grimlock hated being threatened by a Decepticon, he had to yield as he was considering the safety of his close human friend. He dropped his sword. Then he thought of a plan.

“Grimlock, no!” Swoop cried.

“Stand down! I don’t want Sunset to get hurt. Just follow my lead. Trust me.” Grimlock ordered. Reluctantly, the Autobots and ponies stood down.

“That’s more like it. Let’s finish this up, shall we?” Shockwave said. As if on cue, thunderous footsteps were heard. The heroes looked around in confusion. After Shockwave transformed and flew off with Sunset into the warship, a new being emerged from the ground with purple soulless optics. He was the same size as Bruticus but was a Terrorcon combiner. The heroes beheld him with shocked and fearful looks.

“TIME TO FACE THE WRATH OF...ABOMINUS!!!” the combiner bellowed.