• Published 9th May 2020
  • 1,367 Views, 26 Comments

The Allure - Coin Purse



Flash Sentry wakes up in an alternate universe where two new "sexes" came into being thousands of years ago: fembois and futanari. It takes a long time to adjust to this sex-positive society in the stars, but he soon realizes it's a dream come true.

Comments ( 8 )

This was a awesome close to most of Flash delivery's. I can't wait Intel the meet up with Sunset eventually and to see where this goes next (no rush.

Hygiene product fetishization?:rainbowhuh:

when does the next chapter come out?

I hoping to see twilight baby him.

Thank you so much for making this fic! I've really enjoyed reading it, and hope for a new chapter soon! I think in the first chapter, there was something mentioned about how this Flash's manaflux is huge, so is he actually the most magical fae ever? It'd be fitting for an isekai. And I wanna see what'll happen when he finally gets those nullifiers off!

when does the next chapter come out?

“I can't pretend to say I fully understand what Flash was going through, but I identified with him on many levels. I'm not... the absolute best at making friends. All of my valk companions—I've just never truly clicked with them. Things that they find innately 'alluring,' I've only ever seen through. Science, observation, and hard work are the only things that have ever worked for me. It was true with Flash Sentry as well. At least... I thought it was...”

Itd be cool to see an archive where these two, the other world flash sentry specifically do change the world.

Shame, so much world building and 0 fetish.
Didn't get much attention, understandably abandoned.
I feel a lot of emotion went into this piece, would have been cool to see finished.

Login or register to comment