• Published 23rd Sep 2019
  • 378 Views, 0 Comments

The Purple Twilight Shades - Kentavritsa



Twilight is moving into a dorm-room with Rarity, as she is stating a new class at the University. The real adventure, starts with the discovery of a complimentary book. Little does she realize, the depth of the adventures lying before her.

  • ...
8
 0
 378

Late Reading: 3 - Part 2

”Hang on to that grin; because I know you are going to enjoy, what I have in store for you!” she points out.

Oh!” I ponder, considering just how much, I have enjoyed her attention this far.

Since I am not articulating anything, I do not notice how my lips are growing more rubbery as the time is progressing. Not just the elasticity and smoothness, but also a characteristic stiffness maintaining my facial expression.

“You do look very comfortable, and relaxed!” she observes, giggling.

I just nod, not bothering to put more effort into a response. Doing so, would counteract the mood, she put so much effort into creating for me. Since she does not let this get to her, leaving me with the impression it is what she had been expecting all along; I don’t elaborate, knowing she does not expect a vocal response from me.

She just winks at me, grinning excitedly.

“This is, when it is getting exciting!” she points out.

I notice how she is pulling the cushion out, from under my rump; yet, I sit just as comfortable as before. She had posed me up, and propped me up to maintain the pose; by making my hooves stick to the floor, while I hold on to the armrests.

Now Mistress produces a can of clear gel, marked; “Membrane-gel”. She eagerly uncap the can and dip her right hand into the can, before she pulls the hand out of the can. I can see the gel glistering on her hand, as she is reaching in, under my rump.

Membrane-gel, what is that?” I ponder.

As the first hint of the gel touches my skin, I find myself relaxing. The more of the gel is touching my skin, the more I find myself relaxing. She is slowly, but carefully coating the rim of my anal orifice; before she advances, inside and further into the orifice. As she progresses, I am losing control of the muscles the gel is touching. Though the gel soon is absorbed by my skin, forming the membrane it was named after.

As she finally does pull back, and pull her hand out; I am completely relaxed, and have lost all control of the muscles of my anal orifice. I may feel the touch, but that is about it.

Once she had retracted her hand, she once more dip it into the clear gel; before she extends the hand, touching the petals of my orchid. Now she continues to coat my orchid, before she is pressing the hand into the inner tunnel and all the way into my womb. Inch by inch, I find myself relax and lose the control of the muscles.

Had I been numb, it would have scared me and made me very uncomfortable; now it is strangely comforting, as I am relaxed. Just that I am relaxed, far deeper, than I had been expecting; and the relaxation is for deeper, than I had thought possible as well.

Of course, she dips the hand into the gel once more, coating the hand in glistering viscous wonder.

Oh!” I exclaim, inwardly; “What could she possibly apply the gel to, this time?” I ponder.

Whoa!” I ponder, as I realize; what she had in mind, for me.

While I had never imagined the gel applied there, but I guess it should have been obvious. She is extending the index finger of her right hand; poking my belly bottom and push the finger in and thereby coats the gel into the new orifice, I had never realized I had had.

Why?” I ponder; “What could she possibly have in mind?” I continue.

That feels strange!” Twilight realizes; feeling the gel coating the belly button, as if she had been the girl in the story.

Of course, the gel is forming a clear, rubbery membrane in the umbilicus, as it is saturating the top-layer of the skin. The very same kind of membrane, already formed in the anal and vaginal orifice.

If only I had known, just how elastic and durable this membrane is. Yet, that is for me to experience; when Mistress choose to explore it, for me later.

She momentarily tuck the clear membrane-gel away, in order to make room for another product I had never been expecting to see. “Squishy gel” the label reads.

Squishy gel?” I ponder; “What could that possibly be? What would she use that for?” I continue.

Unknowingly, I unwittingly lick my lips excitedly in anticipation. Somehow, I am starting to feel excitement, over what my Mistress is doing to me, and for me. Not that I know how or why, but it is exciting me, nonetheless.

She turns my chair around, so that she is standing behind me; whereupon she places her now gel-coated hands onto the tops of my breasts. I feel the squishy gel spreading out, over the surface of the orbs; that are my breasts. The gel leaves a glossy surface, as she is rubbing it in; but then the gloss fades, as it is taking hold and its effect, is starting to make itself known. While the squishy gel does not make my firm breasts and softer or squishy outright; but the effect will be felt, as I or anyone else with treated hands squeeze my breasts. For now, the obvious effect is how my nipples reveal themselves large and proud. Maybe as much as an inch across and very sensitive.

Oooh!” I exclaim, inwardly.

Once my nipples have been fully revealed, she turns my seat around and faces me; swapping the squishy gel for the membrane gel. With that; she is coating my nipples and the areolas with the delicious gel, leaving the membrane coating them.

I wonder, how my nipples feel to touch, right now!” I ponder.

As I attempt to lift my right hand up to my chest, I notice that I can’t lift the hand off of the armrest; since the suction-cup refuses to let go, and the sensitive touch-pads are sticking to the surface.

Ooh! Interesting!” I ponder; “I guess I could get used to this, and explore the extension of just how strong this is!” I realize.

“Excellent, excellent!” she pronounces; “the grip is holding your hand, isn’t it?” she then inquire.

Yes!” I ponder, nodding vigorously and approvingly.

Whoa!” Twilight ponders; “That is excitingly good grip; I could not pull either of my hands free, even if I tried!” she realizes.

“Just do not let this hold you down!” Mistress offers; “You do not want this to distract you; from what I have in store, for you!” she then continues.

Of course, I will never experience how my nipples feel to the touch; because she will continue my treat, thus changing my nipples further.

Since she had finished applying the gel to my nipples, she continues; dipping her right hand into the membrane-gel once more, before she is lifting it up to my face. I feel her fingers touching my lips, as she is coating them with the gel; as my lips are relaxing, she continues, by spreading the gel into my mouth and coating my teeth and tongue as well. From there, she effortlessly continues down my throat. Little by little, I feel the effect of the gel; as my lips, my tongues and throat relaxes and I lose the control of the coated muscles.

“There, that should mute you; just in case you feel the urge to speak, or distract me!” she informs me, giggling in excitement.

Yes, that had indeed rendered me perfectly mute!” I realize.

By Celestia, why did my mentor never try this on me?” Twilight realizes, in excitement.

“Just hold on, this is merely the first step of the treat!” the Mistress assures me.

With that; she swaps the membrane-gel, for plot-gel. I am eagerly following her activity, as she uncaps the next can. “Plot gel” the label reads.

This is permanent plot-gel, of course; why bother with anything less, making the effect wear of? I did not know of this, and my Mistress had not told me.

She is dipping her right hand in the gel, coating her hand with generous amounts of the highly viscous gel; before she extends the hand towards me, spreading the gel over the membrane she had just supplied my rump with. She starts with the outer rim; then continues in, into me, inch by inch. While my muscles maybe limp and relaxed; I still feel the touch of the gel on her hand, as she is spreading the gel further and further in.

She stops and withdraws the hand, only after she had coated me all the way in; thus coating the membrane, only to turn the flesh into a stiff, solid and sensitive rubber. This seems to be the purpose of the applied gel. She is facilitating enhanced sensitivity. In the process, she is leaving me tight as a drum.

Once she had withdrawn the hand, she is once more dipping into the gel; now extending it towards my orchid, touching my petals and then slipping the hand into me. I feel her hand continuing all the way into the womb as she is coating me with the gel. In the process, my orchid and womb turns into rubber, just as my rear orifice had just done.

Oooh!” I exclaim, inwardly; as my lips and tongue is incapable of producing sounds, in the current relaxed state.

“I thought you would say that!” Mistress points out, as she sees how my expression is changing.

I just nod.

Bit by bit, she is building me up; turning me into a doll, to be played with and to please!” I realize.

Now she is once again, dipping her right hand into the gel; before she is reaching for me, my right nipple. She touches my nipple, coating it with the gel and caressing me to please me in the process; as the nipple slowly turns into rubber, as it is saturated with the gel.

As she is feeling the stiffness of the now hard nipple, she withdraws her hand; dipping it into the gel once more, before she is repeating the process, with my left nipple. I feel her fingers caressing the nipple, as she is caressing it and coating it with the thick gel.

With both solid rubber nipples vulcanized, I can but sit and wait for what is coming next.

Her hand once again slip into the gel, a final time. As her hand is coated with the gel, she is reaching for my face, her fingers touching my lips and I feel my lips slowly growing stiff and hard; as my flesh is turning into rubber, once and for all. She has coated my lips, as she is slipping her hand into my mouth and continues to coat the inside of my mouth and my tongue; before her hand pushes forwards, all the way down my throat.

Her hand is pulling back, as it slips out of my mouth and my lips contract back to the original smile I had been maintaining. She is capping the can, before she is swapping it for the next and final product.

Wet Rubber Lubricant” the label on the large tube reads.

If she has vulcanized my plot; that would make sense!” I realize.

I watch, as she is uncapping the tube and squeezes out gel in the palm of her cupped hand. She is extending her hand towards me, my rump; touching the orifice and spreads the gel out, before she is continuing inch by inch into my rear orifice.

Wet, and certainly very slippery!” I exclaim, as I realize what the gel is.

She is carefully lubricating my anal orifice, from the rim and all the way inside; now leaving me increasingly sensitive and excitable in the process.

Her hand is dry, as all the lubrication is coating the walls of my anal orifice. She knew exactly how much she needs to use, and this gel will not smear.

As she is withdrawing her hand, she prepares to pour more gel into her hand; cupping the hand and push out more gel, before she is reaching for my orchid. I feel her fingers touching me, the petals of the orchid as she coats my orchid with the gel; pushing forwards and inwards inch by inch, coating me internally and spreads the gel further inwards.

Only once she had reached the end of my womb, does she pull her hands out of me. As she extracted her hand, she once more spread gel into her cupped hand.

Slippery, and extremely wet!” Twilight ponders; "Sensitive and excessively excitable!” she realizes, a moment later.

She should have been finished, but something tells me she is not!” I ponder, in excitement.

Before she is reaching for my belly button, she presses the tube there instead; squeezing the tube, thus filling the orifice generously.

Now she is extending her right hand towards my face, touching my lips with the extended index-finger. She then slips her hand into my mouth, once she had coated my lips with the slippery gel, promising me wetness and excitement I could never have been prepared for.

She is slow and deliberate, as she is coating the lubrication all over the inside of my mouth and caresses my tongue in glee.

It feels, as if she had applied an inch of gel in my mouth, and I am constantly aware of just how wet I am. Not just in the orchid, but all the orifices. There is no way I could possibly ignore it, for an instant.

Once she had capped the tube of lubrication, she produces a large can of gel. She uncaps the can, demonstratively before me. She is choosing the smallest of the plug, from a set of anal plugs; showing me the selection, letting me know it is indeed the smallest she had. This demonstration is deliberate, for my benefit.

She dips the head of the plug in the clear gel, all the way down to an inch from the back. I can see the plug glistering with the wet lubrication, not yet knowing what it is. The plug is not dripping, as she is slowly extending it towards my rump.

I feel myself contracting, just as the very tip of the wet plug touches my rump. She pushes the plug in, inch by inch; making me feel how the contraction grows more and more pronounced, and my rump tightens up more and more as the plug easily slips in. The plug finally plops with a distinct pinch, as it rivets into my anal orifice. I can’t push it out, by any means, just as I never could have prevented the entry before; now the plug stays safely in place.

“You are utterly incapable of climax, for as long as this plug is inside you!” Mistress enlightens me, with a wide grin.

I should have expected as much!” I simply realize, as the words are sinking in.

While she had chosen the smallest plug, it is filling me up to the brim. Does the size have anything to do, with my inability to climax? I do not know, but the thought never crosses my mind.

If she explained to me, I can’t have a climax; she also told me, she intends to make use of the fact!” I ponder.

“Oups, I almost forgot!” Mistress points out, as she is producing a new tube.

Mound gel” the label reads.

She uncaps the tube and pours gel into her right hand, before she is extending the hand towards me; slowly and deliberately caressing my mound, coating me with the gel. As she is working the gel into the flesh of my mound, I feel how it is slowly swelling and starts to droop slightly. Once she is withdrawing her hand from my mound, I can see a slight hint of gloss to the skin of the mound.

“Maybe; I could as well have it done, right now?” she inquires, indicating another treat.

She caps the tube, before she is producing an identically looking tube.

Muzzle gel” the label reads.

Muzzle gel?” I ponder; as I realize what she is about to do, to me.

I feel the wet gel touching my skin, as she is caressing the lower part of my face. After a while, I realize that she is carefully avoiding my lips, but why?

Of course, she had uncapped the tube, pouring the gel into her right hand, but I was no longer focusing on that. I just feel her hand caressing my chin, my cheeks and the lower half of my nose.

As my skin absorbs the gel, it is slowly swelling into the shape of a diminutive, equine muzzle; just as she had promised, as I read the label of the tube she presented before me just a moment before.

Aside from the gel spreading out over my face, and her hand caressing my skin; I barely feel a thing, soon forgetting all about his. The fact that she had lubricated my orifices, sensitizing me in the process just may have played into this.

As my muzzle grows an inch, my tongue grows to adapt to the situation. This is playing into how I do not feel the muzzle growing. The muzzle stops growing; after it had reached a total length of no more than two inches, maybe less.

Had she presented me with a mirror, I would have seen the smoothly rounded shape of my new muzzle, where my nose had been. There is no seem between the muzzle and the rest of my face, and the colour blends in perfectly.

“Time to continue, plugging you up; you need to be fully prepared, in order to enjoy what I had planned for you!” she is enlightening me.

Oh, oh!” I ponder; “Oooh!” I realize, a moment later; as the words are sinking in.

She really did go all out, planning the treat for me!” I ponder.

She picks up a clear, riveting plug and dips it into the lubrication. As she pulls it out of the gel, I see it glistering in the light; just as the anal plug had, when she had pulled it out of the gel.

She is extending her hand, reaching for my orchid; placing the tip of the plug in between the petals of my orchid, making my orchid contracted, directly on contact. From there, she is pushing it in; making me feel just how eagerly and easily the plug is slipping in. I imagine she is actually holding it back, just to make sure it is not slipping in too fast.

I feel a distinct pinch, as the plug plops; riveting itself into my orchid, holding on to me. I feel the pinch, but soon forget all about it. The plug is filling me up to the brim, just as the previous plug still filling my rump.

While I am still contracting around the plug, it is maintaining me fully open; making me conscious of just how open and accessible she had just made me. The sensation, the feeling is not ebbing; remaining strong and on my mind. I can ignore this, no more than I could ignore how wet and excitable she had made me.

“There, that should be putting you in the mood!” she declares, knowing I could not deny it.

While I am mute, I make due with nodding.

Yes, Mistress; of course, I am!” I ponder.

She produces a plug, five inches long and an inch thick; intended for my belly button, I thought it could be no more than an inch deep.

She extends her hand, placing the tip of the plug at the entrance of my belly button; making me contract around it on contact. She pushes it in, deeper and deeper; making me feel the skin stretch further and further as she continues to press the plug all the way in. The sensation of how my skin is stretching diminishes and fades away; while I contract around it and the plug plops with a distinct pinch. The experience of the pinch, now familiar and expected.

She only gives the plug a few tentative tugs, demonstrating the effect; making me feel my skin stretch like taught rubber coating my belly, with each individual tug. Of course she is deliberate, in demonstrating her hold over me. The sensation is unfamiliar, but still delivers unexpected excitement in the process.

“I see you enjoyed that!” she merely notes.

As she lets go of the plug, she is producing a pair of vacuum-globes for my nipples. I feel her pushing the clear globes onto my right and left nipple respectively; though the nipple is slightly larger than the whole in the globe. Once the globe is in place, she squeezes it in order to produce the internal vacuum desired for the effect.

Once she lets go of the globes, the vacuum forms and the globe is holding on to the nipple with aggressive eagerness; refusing to let go or be pulled off of my nipple.

“One final item!” she concludes, as she is producing the clear muzzle tube.

The next moment, I feel the tube slipping in between my lips. From there, the tube continues to slide into my mouth and down my throat. Only once the tube plops into place with a distinct pinch, I feel my tongue liberated. Had my tongue not been limp, I could have been starting to move it once more.

The tube pushes out, as my mouth contracts firmly around it. Now she is applying gel along the rim of the soft and elastic rubber, making the rubber fuse with the skin round my muzzle.

“While I am at it, I will show you something!” she explains, producing a muzzle-plug.

With the plug in hand, she is pushing the plug into my mouth. I feel the glossy, black rubber pushing out in my mouth and staying in place. As she is pulling at the plug, I feel my muzzle stretching; almost as if it had been elastic rubber.

“How about that?” she squeals, affording me a few more tugs.

With the plug in my mouth, while already mute, I could not answer, or respond since she is holding a firm grip around the plug. As she gives the plug progressively harder tugs, my muzzle is stretching more and more.

After a minute, as she had enjoyed her tease; she slips the plug out of my mouth and takes a step back, placing the plug where she had found it.

Now she bends down, extending her right hand towards my right hoof. She extends the index-finger and slips it in under my hoof from behind, killing the vacuum grip, in the process. As the hoof is letting go, she is repeating the process and releases my left hoof.

She is licking her lips, as she is repeating the process; as she releases my right and left hands. The touch-pads are still sticking to the armrests, though.

“Give your hands a few tentative tugs!” she instructs me.

I do as I am told, feeling my pads stretching. The pads still refuses to let go.

While I follow her instructions, she produces a small bottle of clear liquid. As she uncapped the bottle, she pours the liquid on the right and left hand, curiously enough permitting me to pull my hands free.

--- --- ---