• Published 5th Oct 2019
  • 1,224 Views, 15 Comments

Shivering entrance - Hkh4



an odd tall being appears on the outskirts of the crystal empire

  • ...
15
 15
 1,224

Magic desctiptions

Author's Note:

This was going to be in the next chapter but it made it feel very off

Ambient: Naturally created by the land and the kind all creatures had also helped with healing simpler injures.

Simple: The kind all ponies had as well as a few other species and can be improved with training or aid from cutie marks.

Artifact: The second most powerful of the normal magics Items that have either been imbued with great amounts of magic or have naturally absorbed enough over a long period of time.

Alicorn: Second rarest kind of magic also second most powerful beings with alicorn magic are far more magically powerful than all but a few being's.

The final rarest but most powerful kind of magic is Chaos magic: Rather unpredictable in nature it like antimatter on earth is instantly destroyed by another kind of magic when it naturally appears as flashes of light instead of violent explosions. But for the few beings that can harness it. It is extremely powerful and due to its unpredictable nature almost anything is possible with its use. Main example would be Discord the being made of chaos.