• Published 25th Jun 2019
  • 645 Views, 14 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! EG: Neo W.R.G.P World Arc - foxmaster



The same as the first one. Decided to mix the search for the number monsters in with the W.R.G.P. And no there will be no Link summoning in this story but there may be some stuff from the newer sets.

  • ...
3
 14
 645

Lightning's Evolution

“ And now taking the stage for team Silverwing is Lightning Dust,” The MC said. As soon as Lightning caught up to Sora she drew her opening hand.

DUEL
Lightning Dust:4000
Sora Doragon:500

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her sixth card. Lightning looked at her hand and noticed she drew everything that she needed to win this. First I activate the Spell Xyz Interference While I control a Face-Up Xyz Monster the effects of all Face-Up non-Xyz Monsters are negated for this turn. Meklord Emperor Skiel was suddenly hit by lightning which interfered with its powers.

3400 - 3400 = 0

“ Now to end this Tiras attack Skiel Infinity with Divine Slash. As Tiras came close to making contact Sora spotted a possible game-changing Action Card and snatch it. Even though it was not what he was hoping for he did know it would help him leave his teammates with something. As soon as Tiras destroyed Skiel Infinity the rest of Skiel exploded along with it and drained the rest of Sora’s Life Points.

Aura Counter: 40

Lightning Dust:4000
Sora Doragon:0
WINNER: Lightning Dust

“ I may be going down but not before doing two more things first since I took over 2000 points of battle damage I can activate the Action Spell Damage Draw which allows me to draw two cards. After drawing his two cards he went for his set card. Next, I activate the Continuous Trap Infinite Prison by discarding a card from my hand I can target a level four or lover monster in my GY and place it Face-Up in my Spell and Trap Zone and the one I am placing is Sky Core.

1 - 1 = 0

After making his final move he went back to his team’s pit to pass the baton to his teammate.

“ Show this girl what the kingdom of Science is made of Chrome,” Sora said before passing the cards he had left in play to him.

“ This is going to be so bad,” Chrome said before taking off.

“ And now taking the stage for Team Kagaku is Chrome Ishi,” The Mc shouted before Chrome caught up to Lightning. Chrome drew his opening hand and the duel continued.

DUEL
Lightning Dust:4000
Chrome Ishi:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Chrome said as he drew his sixth card. Chrome smiled after seeing he drew his core monster. First I summon Wise Core in attack mode. A white core monster with red markings on it appeared before opening up.

Wise Core
LV:1
ATK:0

“ Next I activate the Spell Dark Hole this destroys all monsters on the field. Both Wise Core and Tiras were sucked up into a black hole before an explosion occurred. And since Wise Core was destroyed by a card effect I can Special Summon Meklord Emperor Wisel Infinity, Wisel Top, Wisel Attack, Wisel Guard, and Wisel Carrier from my hand, Deck, or GY. Five cards appeared before transforming into a white chasse with an infinity mark on it, a white snake-like robot, a white almond with a blade attached to it, a white clam, and a white pair of leeches.

Meklord Emperor Wisel Infinity
LV:1
ATK:0

Wisel Top
LV:1
ATK:500

Wisel Attack
LV:1
ATK:1200

Wisel Guard
LV:1
DEF:1200

Wisel Carrier
LV:1
ATK:800

“ Now combine Meklord Emperor Wisel. The five monsters began to combine and transform into a humanoid-shaped robot that looked almost like a knight.

0 + 500 + 1200 + 800 = 2500

“ Great another one of these insane robots and I thought one of them was bad enough,” Lightning said.

“ Well if you think this is powerful just wait til you face our leader but first time to battle Meklord Emperor Wisel Attack Lightning Directly with Weiss Blade Strike. Wisel unleashed the thrusters on its legs and charged forward with its blade arm pointing forward. Just when it looked like Lightning was about to be nailed Ghibli the searing Wind appeared and blocked the attack.

Blackwing - Ghibli the Searing Wind
LV:3
DEF:1600

“ Where did that bird come from and how is it blocking my attack?” Chrome asked.

“ Allow me to explain when I am attacked directly I can Special Summon Blackwing - Ghibli The Searing Wind from my hand to block your attack and as for why he is still standing I have Lyra’s Trap Sylph Berrier to thank for that by banishing a Fairy-Type Monster from my GY my monsters cannot be destroyed by battle this turn. Chrome looked annoyed by this and continued his turn.

“ You may have saved yourself for now but not for long I set one card Face-down and Activate the Field Spell Synchro Dystopia. The entire track transformed into a city left in ruin after a great calamity. While this card is in play neither of us is allowed to Summon any monsters from our Extra Decks except for Synchro Monsters so there will be no outmaneuvering our Meklord Emperors anymore so go ahead and make your move.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her fifth card. Lightning looked over her hand and saw no way around Wisel with chrome’s field spell limiting her to only Synchros meaning her RaidRaptors who could have bypassed Wisel were sealed off. Since you leave me no choice fine I will play your game and to start I summon Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain. Fane took its position next to Ghibli before preparing to strike.

Blackwing - Fane the Steel Chain
LV:2
ATK:500

“ Next since I control at least one Blackwing Monster I can Special Summon Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind from my hand. Gale took the field next to Fane.

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
LV:3
ATK:1300

“ Next I activate the Spell Black Clone,” Lightning said as a spell with an image of a samurai attacking a clone of Fane made of feathers. By tributing a Blackwing Monster I can Special Summon two Feather Clone Tokens in defense mode so I tribute my Ghibli. As soon as Ghibli left the field a puff of smoke appeared and out of it came two miniature crow-like ninjas.

Feather Clone Token x2
LV:1
DEF:500

“ Since your asking for it, I tune my Level Three Gale the whirlwind with my Level Two Fane the Steel Chain to Synchro Summon a monster that will help greatly. Gale turned into three stars and then three rings that encircled Fane and turned him into two stars that fell into alignment.

2 + 3 = 5

“ Darkness formed from the pit of fear and loneliness form now into a bird of prey and hunt down my opponent without mercy! Synchro Summon! Manifest! Level Five! Blackwing - Blake the Dark Shadow!

Blake took her position on the field and readied her katana.

Blackwing - Blake The dark Shadow
LV:5
ATK:2400

“ Like that can beat me your bird is short on attack points to do anything,” Chrome said.

“ Maybe but Blake does have a useful effect when she is synchro summoned I can put one of your set cards on lockdown for as many turns equal to the number of Winged-Beast type monsters in my GY so since I have three your face-down can,t be used for three turns. As Blake threw her dagger Chrome reacted.

“ That effect is useless if I use my set card so I will behold the Trap Wise A3 by tributing Wisel Attack I can Special Summon Wisel Attack 3 from my Hand. Wisel’s right arm disappeared and in its placed a new arm with a better sword built into it appeared and attached itself to Wisel.

Wisel Attack 3
LV:3
ATK:1600

2500 - 1200 = 1300

1300 + 1600 = 2900

“ You may have dodged that move but I’m not done yet Next I activate the Spell Black Reborn this allows me to bring back a Level four or lower Blackwing Monster from my GY with its effects negated so welcome back Gale the Whirlwind. Gale came back ready for more.

Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
LV:3
ATK:1300

“ Now to summon forth my newest monster I tune my Level three Gale the Whirlwind with my two Level One Feather Clone Tokens to Synchro Summon a monster that will take my game to the next level. Gale repeated the same process as earlier and encircled the two tokens turning them both into a single star with both of them falling into alignment.

1 + 1 + 3 = 5

“ Darkness formed from the shadows of the world take flight and show me what lies beyond the horizon! Synchro Summon! Fly! Level Five! Synchro Tuner! Blackwing - Dante The Dark Blade!

A crow-like birdman wearing crimson samurai armor wielding a katana forged from metal as black as the night sky appeared and slashed the air ready to fight.

Blackwing - Dante The Dark Blade
LV:5
ATK: 2300

“ Nice try but this monster is too weak also looks like your little attempt to beat me has failed,” Chrome said arrogantly.

“ Who said I was done my Dante’s effect activates when he is Synchro Summoned I can draw one card for every monster I used as Synchro Material so since I used three I draw three cards. Lightning drew her three cards and looked please with what she drew. And let’s not forget about my tokens because for each one used as Synchro Material one of your monsters loses 500 attack points so Wisel Infinity loses 1000 attack points until the end phase. Wisel was suddenly hit by a rain of black feathers.

2900 - 1000 = 1900

“ Now that your monster is weaker time to battle Blake the Dark Shadow attack Wisel Infinity with Shadow Strike. Blake drew her katana and charged at Wisel which caused Chrome to react.

“ I activate Wisel Guard’s effect when Wisel is attacked I can change the attack target to this card. Wisel tried to shield itself only for Blake to destroy his left arm.

“ Fine I set one card Face-Down and end my turn,” Lightning said.

1900 + 1000 = 2900

“ My turn I draw,” Chrome said as he drew his second card. Chrome looked pleased with what he drew and made his move. Time to bring back Wiesel’s left arm I summon Wisel Guard 3. An upgraded version of Wisel Guard appeared before unfolding and attaching to Wisel.

Wisel Guard 3
LV:3
ATK:0

“ Next I activate the Spell Infinity Draw this allows me to draw one card for every monster I control with the word Wisel, Skiel, or Granel in its name so since I control five Wisel Monsters I draw five cards. Chrome drew his five cards and smiled at what he drew. Now I activate Wisel’s effect once per turn I can target one face-up Synchro Monster you control and equip it to this card so prepare to lose your Blake. Wisel opened its chest and sent a bunch of tentacles towards Blake only for Lightning to increase her speed.

“You’re not absorbing anything because now it’s about time I showed you my new skill. Clear Mind! I tune my Level Five Synchro Tuner Dante the Dark Blade with my Level Five Synchro Monster Blake the Dark Shadow to Summon my newest weapon. Lightning increased her speed more and looked like she was fighting the wind.

“ Mighty bird that breaks through the strongest winds and surpasses the limits of humanity take flight and aid me in this fight! Accel Synchro! Accelerate! Level Ten! Blackwing - Saisei The Reviving Flame. A phoenix-like birdman wearing rainbow-colored armor wielding a mighty black sword flew above and glided above Lightning.

Blackwing - Saisei The Reviving Flame
LV:10
ATK: 3800

“ Where did Lightning learn to do that?” Lyra asked.

“ From Sunset remember when the three of us went our separate ways to train for a week. Lightning went to Sunset to learn how to use Accel Synchro before Cinch and her army kidnapped her,” Silver replied.

“ Nice Monster but that won,t save you once I do this I tribute Wisel Carrier to Special Summon Wisel Carrier 3 in attack mode. Wisel Carrier vanished and in its place, a white robot that looked like the tail of a masculine mermaid appeared and attached itself to Wisel.

Wisel Carrier 3
LV:3
ATK:1600

2900 - 800 = 2100

2100 + 1600 = 3700

“ But that’s not all I also tribute Wisel Attack 3 to Special Summon Wisel Attack 5. Wisel Attack 3 vanished and in its place, another arm appeared and generated two ax blades before attaching to Wisel.

Wisel Attack 5
LV:5
ATK:2000

3700 - 1600 = 2100

2100 + 2000 = 4100

“ Is that all or do you have more?” Lightning asked.

“ I have more in store for you but for now I end my turn with one card Face-down,” Chrome said as a set card appeared behind Wisel.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her fourth card. Lightning was cornered and pinned her hopes on any action Cards that came up. Lightning noticed one hovering over a half-pipe and went for it. After snatching it Lightning activated it. I activate the Action Spell Oversword this powers up my Saisei’s attack points by 500. Saisei powered up as his sword grew longer.

3800 + 500 = 4300

“ But that’s not all I also equip Saisei with the Equip Spell Wings of Corvin this gives my Saisei another 700 attack points. Saisei began to power up more as his wings begin to turn black with a red aura coming off of them.

4300 + 700 = 5000

“ If you think I’m letting you overpower my Wisel think again I activate the Trap Wise T3 by tributing Wisel Top I can Special Summon Wisel Top 3 from my hand. Wisel Top vanished and in its place, a white rabbit-like robot appeared and attached itself to where Wisel’s head used to be.

Wisel Top 3
LV:3
ATK:600

4100 - 500 = 3600

3600 + 600 = 4200

“ Nice try but my monster is still stronger and to prove it I Activate Saisei’s effect I mill the top five cards of my deck and for each Winged-Beast type monster, I mill due to this effect Saisei can attack multiple times equal to that number. Lightning milled her top five cards ( Raidraptor - Vanishing Lanius, Blackwing - Bora The Spear, Raidraptor - Upgrade Lanius, Blackwing - Steam the Cloak, Blackwing Hillen the Tengu Wind) Looks like I get five attacks this turn. Before the Battle started Chrome noticed a clutch Action Card and grabbed it then looked relieved that it could save him.

" Before the Battle starts I activate the action Spell Quick Guard this allows me to switch Wisel Guard 3 into Defense Mode. Wisel Guard 3 began to show signs of activating.

Wisel Guard 3
LV:3
DEF:2000

And now the Battle begins Saisei attack with Shadow V Formation. Saisei split into five copies of himself all in a perfect flying V formation. The first attack will be on Wisel Top 3.

“ Wisel Guard 3’s effect activates when one of my monsters is targeted for an attack the attack is changed to this card and once per turn it can,t be destroyed in battle. Wisel Guard 3 generated a shield and fended off Saisei.

“ Fine, my second attack will be on Wisel Guard 3. Saisei slashed Wisel Guard 3 and caused it to explode. My third attack will be on Wisel Attack 5. As Saisei was approaching Chrome saw a clutch action card and grabbed it then activated it.

“ I activate the Action Spell All For One this reduces your monsters attack points by 400 for every monster I control so since I still have four left that is 1600. Saisei was suddenly hit by a powerful blast of energy that weakened him.

5000 - 1600 = 3400

“ Regardless my attack continues. Wisel Attack 5 was destroyed and the damage was absorbed by Chrome’s Infinite Aura.

Lightning Dust:4000
Chrome Ishi:2600

Aura Counter: 54

4200 - 2000 = 2200

“ My fourth attack will be on Wisel Carrier 3. Saisei slashed at Wisel Carrier 3 and caused it to explode.

Lightning Dust:4000
Chrome Ishi:800

Aura Counter: 72

2200 - 1600 = 600

“ And for my final attack, I attack Wisel Infinity. Just as Saisei was about to deliver the final blow Chrome snatched an Action card and held on to it for his exit play. Before Wisel exploded and took the last of Chrome’s Life Points Chrome made his final move.

“ I may be going down but not before leaving our leader with something I activate the effect of Infinite Prison I discard the Action card I grabbed a few moments ago to place Wise Core in my Spell and Trap Zone.

Lightning Dust:4000
Chrome Ishi:0
WINNER: Lightning Dust

Aura Counter: 80

5000 - 500 = 4500

As soon as Chrome returned to his team’s pit the leader was waiting for him with an exciting looking grin on his face.

“ Sorry Senku I could not make a dent in Lightning’s life points she is very resilient,” Chrome said as he passed all the cards he had in play to his leader.

“ It’s ok Chrome you and Sora managed to set everything up for me so prepare to get excited,” Senku said before taking off.

“ And now taking the last leg for Team Kagaku is Senku Ishigami,” The MC shouted before Senku caught up to Lightning. After Senku drew his opening hand the duel picked up again.

DUEL
Lightning Dust:4000
Senku Ishigami:4000

“ My turn I draw,” Senku said as he drew his sixth card. Senku started to grin creepily after seeing his hand then made his move. First I summon Grand Core in attack mode. A gold core with red marking and a motor inside appeared which made Lightning annoyed.

Grand Core
LV:1
ATK:0

“ And let me guess when your core is destroyed by a card effect you can summon a Meklord Emperor,” Lightning asked already knowing where this was going.

“ Correct you get 10,000,000,00 points, figuratively mind you but back to the duel I activate the Spell Gunpowder Ignition I target one monster on the field and destroy it then you take 500 points of damage and the monster I destroy is Grand Core. Grand Core was covered in gunpowder before scraping against the ground and igniting it which hit Lightning.

Lightning Dust:3500
Senku Ishigami:4000

“ Now that Grand Core was destroyed by a card effect I can Special Summon Meklord Emperor Granel Infinity, Granel Top, Granel Attack, Granel Guard, And Granel Carrier from my hand, Deck, Or GY. Five cards appeared before turning into a gold chasse with the same infinity symbol as Skiel and Wisel, a seahorse-like robot, A long-nosed butterfly fish-like robot, A coelacanth-like robot, and a seashell-like robot.

Meklord Emperor Granel Infinity
LV:1
ATK:0

Granel Top
LV:1
ATK:500

Granel Attack
LV:1
ATK:1300

Granel Guard
LV:1
DEF:1000

Granel Carrier
LV:1
ATK:700

“ Now combine Meklord Emperor Granel. The five monsters all transformed and combined into a massive tank-like robot that towered over Lightning. Before you ask no Granel’s attack points aren’t equal to those of the combined parts instead they are equal to the number of my life points so since I am currently at 4000 Granel’s attack points are 4000. Granel powered up as Senku mentioned it.

0 + 4000 = 4000

“ And now I activate the Spell Counter Assimilation by destroying a card I control with counters on it I gain 100 life points for each counter that card has so I destroy Infinite Aura. Infinite Aura exploded and Senku absorbed all the counters it gained.

Lightning Dust:3500
Senku Ishigami:12000

“ And since I gained more Life Points Granel gains more attack points. Granel grew stronger than it was before.

4000 + 8000 = 12000

“ Now to take that annoying monster of yours out. Meklord Emperor Granel attack Blackwing - Saisei the Reviving Flame with Grans Slaughter Cannon. Granel locked onto Saisei and fired an orange beam of energy at it. Lightning reacted quickly to it.

“ I activate Saisei’s other effect when he is targeted for an attack I can banish him to negate that attack and bring him back during the End Phase. Saisei was about to vanish until Senku laughed.

“ Did you honestly think a cheap trick like that would work I activate Granel Top’s effect When Granel attacks I can negate the effects of a face-up Synchro Monster during the battle. Granel Top sent out a frequency wave that prevented Saisei from going anywhere and caused him to be destroyed by the blast. Just when Lightning though she was done for she saw a clutch Action card and grabbed it then activated it under the cover of the smoke. Just when the crowd thought it was over Lightning came out of the smoke undamaged.

“ How can this be my monster is way stronger than yours you should be out of Life Points?” Senku asked.

“ When you destroyed my Saisei I activated the Action Spell Sacrifice when one of my monsters is destroyed by battle I take no damage from that battle,” Lightning pointed out.

“ Either way now that Granel destroyed your monster Granel Attack’s effect allows Granel to absorb it. Granel fired a beam that opened a portal and then sent its tentacles into the portal which was a black void where Saisei was going through only to be yanked out by then absorbed into Granel making it more powerful.

12000 + 3800 = 15800

“ You may have survived this turn but next turn your finished so, for now, I end my turn with one card face-down,” Senku said as a set card appeared where Infinite Aura was.

“ My turn I draw,” Lightning said as she drew her fourth card. Lightning looked at her hand and saw nothing that could get her out of this and just gave up. I end my turn,” Lightning said to Senku’s joy.

“ My turn I draw,” Senku said as he drew his third card. Senku wasted no time in entering his battle phase. Granel attack Lightning Directly with Grand Slaughter Cannon. Granel blasted Lightning with all the power he had.

Lightning Dust:0
Senku Ishigami:4000
WINNER: Senku Ishigami

“ I may be out but I still have one last thing to do for my team. First I activate the effect of Hillen from my GY when I take 2000 or more points of battle damage I can Special Summon him and another Blackwing from my GY so welcome back Hillen the Tengu Wind and ghibli the Searing Wind. Both monsters appeared in Defense mode.

Blackwing - Hillen the Tengu Wind
LV:5
DEF:2300

Blackwing - Ghibli the Searing Wind
LV:3
DEF:1600

“ Next I activate the Trap Urgent Tuning which allows me to Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase so I tune my Level five Hillen with my Level three Ghibli to leave Silver with something helpful. Hillen turned into five stars and then five rings that encircled Ghibli and turned it into three stars that fell into alignment.

3 + 5 = 8

"Darkened gales, reveal hidden wishes on your wings! Synchro Summon! Roar! Level Eight! Black-Winged Dragon!

Black-Winged Dragon appeared and took up a defensive stance.

Black-Winged Dragon
LV:8
DEF:1600

Lightning drove back to her team’s pit and pulled next to Silver.

“ That Granel is tough I’m not sure we can win this,” Lightning said as she passed her cards to Silver.

“ Don,t lose hope yet thanks to you and Lyra we learned how these Meklord Emperors work so leave the rest to me,” Silver said before taking off.

Author's Note:

Card Info

Xyz Interference
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: While you control a face-up Xyz Monster the effects of all non-Xyz monsters are negated until the end phase.

Sylph Berrier
Trap/Normal Trap
Effect: When a monster you control is about to be destroyed banish one Fairy-Type monster from your GY to negate that destruction.

Synchro dystopia
Spell/Field Spell
Effect: As long as this card is on the field neither player is allowed to summon monsters from the Extra Deck except for Synchro Monsters. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Black Clone
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Tribute a Blackwing monster you control and if you do Special Summon two Feather Clone Tokens in defense mode. (Winged-Beast/DARK/ATK:500/DEF:500) When A Feather Clone Token is used as Synchro Material target one monster your opponent controls and reduce its attack by 500.

Blackwing - Dante the Dark Blade
LV:5
ATK:2300 DEF:2000
DARK Winged-Beast/Synchro/Tuner/Effect Monster
One Blackwing Tuner Monster + one or more non-tuner monsters
Effect: When this card is Syncro Summoned you can draw one card for each monster used as Synchro Material. When A Synchro Monster you control is targeted for an attack or by an effect you can use this card and one or more monsters to Synchro Summon during the Battle Phase.

Infinity Draw
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Draw one for each monster you control that has the word Wisel, Skiel, or Granel in its name.

Blackwing - Saisei The Reviving Flame
LV:10
ATK:3800 DEF:3300
DARK Winged-Beast/Synchro/Effect monster
One Synchro Tuner + One Non-Tuner Synchro monster
Effect: Once per turn you can send the top five cards from your Deck to your GY and if you do this card can attack multiple times equal to the number of Winged-Beast Type Monsters sent there by this effect. When your opponent declares an attack you can banish this card to negate that attack and if you do Special Summon this card during the End Phase.

Wisel Carrier 3
LV:3
ATK:1600 DEF: 0
Effect: If you do not control a face-up ∞ monster destroy this card. While this card is on the field Face-Up monsters you control cannot be destroyed by Card Effects.

Wings Of Corvin
Spell/Equip Spell
Effect: Equip only to a Winged-Beast type monster. The equipped monster gains 700 attack points.

Action Spell All For One
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Target one monster your opponent controls and reduce its attack points by 400 for every monster you control.

Gunpowder Ignition
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Destroy one Face-Up monster you control and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent.

Counter Assimilation
Spell/Normal Spell
Effect: Target one card on the field with counters on it and destroy it and if you do gain 100 Life Points for each counter that card had.

Action Spell Sacrifice
Spell/Action Spell
Effect: When a monster you control is destroyed reduce the battle damage to zero.

Sorry for the hiatus I needed time to finish another project I was working on and time to come up with this duel.