• Published 11th Aug 2012
  • 1,957 Views, 49 Comments

I'm Not Proud Of My Special Talent - ABagOVicodin



One mare's opinion over a talent that is... less then desirable to her.

  • ...
7
 49
 1,957

Descending

The next two months were nothing but torture due to time. My school work was spread out among the days of the week, and I even took up a job at a local restaurant so that the time could move faster. My parents were extremely happy with me, that their young mare was already preparing herself for when she would move out and live her own life. Now that I think about it, maybe if the desperation to get out of my house was reduced even a slight amount, I probably would have not have self destructed. I wouldn't be sitting here, I could be home.

The first day that I was finally assigned to be a masseuse, I felt nervous, but confident that I would be capable of holding my own share of clients. It was a Friday, and my whole body was rushing around the building, making sure that all of my materials were in their correct places. I passed Aloe, who happened to be massaging a yellow pegasus that I had not seen before. A light touch, I noticed from the look of Aloe's hooves. Her eyes shifted towards mine and she smiled. I did the same, but when I looked away, her eyes were staring into the back of my skull. She wanted to tell me something, but what? I rushed past the counter, stopping when I realized exactly what the twins wanted to talk to me about. Standing in the corner of the room, was a chalkboard sign. My name was created with five different colors, I was being advertised.

“Please welcome Stress Relief to our massage team! If you would like, please speak to Lotus about our Stress Relief Special! Only ten bits, and you will be booked for a fifteen minute massage special, where you will go out feeling rejuvenated, and completely stress free!”

A feeling shuddered through my body, that the twins wanted to put more on the board, but my thought were interrupted by my favorite teacher acknowledging me, “Stress Relief!” Lotus said, as she moved away from the counter and placed her arm around me. “Do you like the sign? I thought that it would be nice to take advantage of your special talent. After all, Aloe and I are earth ponies, we are stronger then you. But you are a unicorn, you have magic that we could never create.”

“Ah... yes.” I replied through my shuddering voice. I opened my mouth to say more, but Lotus continued, “I wanted to train you to be just like us, so that you could be the extra hand when we have more appointments then we could handle. But that was just stifling your massage creativity, and that is wrong. While I am the boss of you, I do believe that you would be better off if you used your own massage techniques. Does that make any sense?”

My mouth felt like it was filled up with... peanut butter. Get your head out of the gutter. I agreed with every word that she said, but that chalkboard in the corner of the room was still mocking me. Before I could create an answer, an orange mare with a western hat moved through the archway entrance. She looked strong, but at the same time, did not seem to come here that often. Her eyes were moving every so often to the new decorations that furnished the room. Another colt walked in behind her, one who made her look like a weak mare. His body mass was huge, and I quickly blinked to make sure that I wasn't staring at that huge and strong mass of red... meat. “Thank you for this opportunity.” My voice uttered, before I disappeared, pushing my back against the hallway wall so that I could hear.

“Ah believe that this is the place.” The woman in front of the counter said, in a southern accent which complemented her hat. “Big Mac, you need to have your legs fixed.”

“Nope.” The stronger male responded. Maybe his brains was too busy being sucked up into the muscles.

“Ah shut it, Brother. For once, just listen to me.”

There was a pause, and a small laugh came out of Big Mac's mouth, probably because he was hit with deja vu. Lotus smiled brightly, and looked to Big Mac's neck. Her eyes widened as she realized that there was a muscle bulging out of his neck. That was not supposed to be there. Applejack pushed a piece of paper onto the counter, and Lotus looked down at it. “I see, so Big Mac threw out his neck when he was apple bucking?” She asked.

“Eeyup.” Was the response. A grunt followed, as Big Mac's neck clenched up on him, and he had to lower his head to relieve the pain.

“This is a prescription from the doctor, he recommends a full massage to get rid of the neck pain.”

“Nope.”

“Let me take care of this Big Mac. You need your neck to be fixed, Ah can't get all of these apples down by myself.”

There was a sigh, and the colt finally agreed. Lotus smiled, “Well since this is recommended by the doctor, we can talk to him about the price of this, you don't have to worry, we will take good care of him.” She said. “Please Big Mac, keep your head down to avoid the pain while we set up a room for you.”

I moved away from the hallway and walked into the back. The yellow pegasus was gone from this room, but the mud bath door was closed, a sign that it was being used. I started to fold up heated towels, and Lotus rushed into the room. “Aloe? Is Aloe here?”

I shook my head, my hoof pointed at the mud bath door. “Flutterwhoever is in there.”

“I need help with a very strong client, it is going to take more then me to relax him.” Lotus responded. She then smiled, rushed over to me, and brought me into the room that would have been used for my special massages. It was simple, one bed, the oils, and the faucet. It was my job to use a separate towel for every customer. Lotus explained the colt's problem, and I nodded my head, pretending that I didn't eavesdrop.

This colt's body was... messed up to say the least. As he laid himself down on the bed, wincing as he relaxed his neck on one of the pillows, I focused my magic and surrounded him with a light purple glow. How he even managed to stay moving was my question. Every muscle in his arms and legs were clenching up, extremely red from the tension that was built up inside of him. “Woah.” I actually said, forgetting the professional atmosphere.

“Eeyup.”

“Okay, now I'm assuming that your major tense muscle is right here.” Lotus said, as she performed the lightest tap on his neck that she could muster. Big Mac responded with another one word answer. Lotus turned to me. “Where else is he tense?”

“A better question would be, where else isn't he tense?” I responded, as my hooves slowly started to run up his spine, where a noticeable amount of muscles were tense, but not clenched up. He had never gotten a massage before, I could figure that out. “Any muscle that he has is tense.”

Lotus nodded her head and placed a towel over Big Mac's lap, covering the one thing that I was actually curious about. He was strong, maybe he wasn't smart, but was he powerful in... that area? My teenage curiosity wanted me to know, even though this was professional and I knew that Lotus would kick me out, the moment she saw me doing anything obscene. This was my job, my special talent. My talent was massaging... which was partially true now that I think about it. Lotus' words disrupted my thoughts yet again, “Okay, should we start at the neck and work our way down, or start at the legs and work up?” She asked.

“Depends. Big Mac, how much are you in pain?” I asked.

Big Mac's hoof pressed against the bed, his eyes turning to stare at me in a mixture of irritation and desperation. It was that bad. I nodded. “Okay, from the neck down.”

Every sound that came out of his mouth had sent feelings down my body that I couldn't explain. The closest thing that I could compare them to was the feelings that flooded down my body when my right hoof had began its work. Just like those feelings, I was loving this one. The tingling moved through my body, and I was half wanting to place a towel around my own lap, to avoid showing off my visual adoration. My hooves worked, and I realized that my spell had wore off on Big Mac a couple minutes ago. The colt assumed that I was just finished with the spell, and Lotus looked to me with a mixture of confusion and curiosity. A nervous smile moved across my face, and Big Mac was engulfed in energy once more.

I could feel what he held in his lap, what was currently being covered by the towel. My face was turning red, but I focused on the spell, trying to think of the large muscle knots that begged to be released, rather then the other... that was probably going to be released by his girlfriend. It took ten minutes to completely massage away the pain in Big Mac's neck, and I moved to work on his legs when the tough muscles were finally worked through. Even with my magic, I doubted that I would be able to use enough force with my hooves. Someday I had to visit Twilight to learn about levitation, I'm sure it could be changed up to work on massaging.

When we were completed, Big Macintosh nodded his head to the both of us, and moved off of the bed. We walked outside to the waiting room, where Applejack was reading one of the magazines on the couch, obviously bored. She saw Big Mac and smiled, “Are ya feelin better?” She asked.

“Eeyup. Thank you.” Big Mac said, turning to me. The smile on his face made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't respond, my head nodded and I laughed nervously. Before I could run, another colt stepped through the archways. Lotus was the first to welcome him, “Well hello there Filthy Rich!” She said. The both of us were happy that the subject of my nervousness was changed, for different reasons.

The fancy colt looked towards the chalk board in the corner of a room, and a smile formed on his face as the text moved across his vision. “Hello, I would like the Stress Relief Special.” He said, his right hoof pointing towards the chalk board. The color drained from my face, and I nodded my head, probably a few more times then was needed.

“Yes of course.” I responded, and Lotus brought out a clipboard for Filthy Rich's signature. The colt brought out a bag of bits and set it down on the counter, followed by signing his name on the paper. “Follow me, please.” I asked, and the two of us moved into my room. I levitated a towel over to him, and headed towards the door. “Please undress, and place the towel around your waist, I will be back to give you the massage.”

“Yes of course.” He responded, his smile turning into a smirk. However I didn't see it, as my back slid along the wall and out the room. Five minutes later, I slipped back into the room. He was laying down on the bed, but his head was not down. He was staring at me, and his eyes were starting to wander. During the time that I was gone, my composure drained back into me, and I moved over to him, motioning his head downward. He agreed, only because his eyes were able to look my form up and down. Pervert. I focused my magic onto his body, and it didn't take long for me to realize his stressed points. For a person that came in for a massage, there were not that many muscles that needed to be worked free. It only took a few minutes, and his muscles were like putty in my hooves, moveable and relaxed. “Miss, would you mind earning an extra twenty bits?”

My eyes widened. Twenty bits! That would be enough to cover a whole week of being paid at the restaurant! Combining that with the money that I would make for the massage alone, I would be well on my way to a nice savings account. I nodded my head, gulping since I didn't know what he wanted.

“Oh don't worry Miss, it will only take five, ten minutes.”

Due to my ministrations, it only took one.