• Published 20th Jun 2019
  • 1,195 Views, 4 Comments

Relaxing - sonadam9

  • ...
9
 4
 1,195

Fun at Sweet Apple Ranch part 1

Sunset and Applejack had been dating for two weeks now. When the clock on Applejack’s bedside table hit 3:00am the alarm went off, waking up Sunset and Applejack. Applejack reached over the small clock with her right hand. She then slammed her hand down hitting the small button turning off the alarm. “Morning Sunny.”

“Morning Jacky. How did you sleep?”

“I slept well. How about you?”

“I slept well too.” They hugged each other before getting up. Sunset took off the blue shorts and the pink T-shirt that she used for pajamas. She folded them neatly and put them under her pillow before walking over to her backpack. As Sunset was doing this Applejack was watching her with a smile. When Sunset started to take off her underwear Applejack turned her back to her.

They no longer got embarrassed about seeing each other in their underwear. But they still turned around to give each other some privacy when they changed their underwear. Sunset took off the white bra and panties that she had on, and took out a matching set of black underwear. “Ok Jacky you can turn around.”

Applejack turned back to face Sunset. “Looking good there Sunny,” she said before taking off her pajamas, folding them neatly, and putting them under her pillow. She then walked over to her dresser and opened the drawer that had her underwear in it. Sunset turned around so that her back was to Applejack. Applejack took off her orange underwear and put on a clean set. “Ok Sunny you can turn round.”

Sunset turned back to face Applejack. “Looking good there Jacky.”

“Thank you.”

“Your welcome.” Sunset bent down and got a pair of blue jeans out of her backpack. She put them on, then got out her orange t-shirt with a sun on it and put it on. Applejack put on a pair of blue cut off jean shorts and a white tank top with a red apple on it. “I need to use the bathroom before breakfast.”

“Ok. I will meet you in the hall in a little bit.”

Sunset left the bedroom and walked two doors down the hall and into the bathroom. When Sunset was in the bathroom Applejack picked up their dirty clothes and put them into a laundry basket that was standing in a corner. Applejack then made the bed before going to wait for Sunset in the hall.

She was only waiting for a few seconds before Sunset came back. “Ok, the bathroom is all yours.”

Applejack went into the bathroom and Sunset waited for her to come back. Applejack came back a minute later, and they walked to the kitchen and made pancakes and eggs. They always started their day before anyone else so they only made enough food for them. It had taken Sunset only a week to get used to getting up so early. She was surprised at how fast she got used to it, she didn’t even need to have coffee with breakfast anymore.

When their food was done Sunset put it on the table. When Sunset was doing that Applejack went over to the cabinets. She took out a wavy yellow and a wavy orange glass and put them on the table, before going to the refrigerator and getting out some homemade apple juice. Applejack filled both glasses then put the juice away. She then sat down at the table across from Sunset and handed her the yellow wavy glass before she started to eat.

“So Jacky what is on the schedule for today?” Sunset asked in between bits of food.

Applejack stopped eating. “Hm... let’s see, we have to feed the pigs, finish picking the apples in the south field, and we have to finish getting the new field ready for the new trees that are coming tomorrow.”

“Ok, hopefully we can get it all done.” When she was done talking Sunset when she went back to her food. When they had finished eating fifteen minutes later they cleaned up and left the house.

“So what should we do first?" Applejack asked.

“Well, how about I feed the pigs and you start picking apples. When I'm done with the pigs I'll take whatever apples you have picked to the apple cellar.”

“That sounds like a good plan to me.” They hugged, and Applejack turned left and went to the south field while Sunset turned to the right and went west. Even though it was early and the sun wasn’t fully up yet, Sunset could tell that it was going to be a hot day.

When she got to the pigs ten minutes later she got right to work. She was done fifteen minutes later, and put away what she had taken out. She started to walk to where Applejack was working. When Sunset got there twenty minutes later Applejack had already filled a dozen baskets. Sunset smiled and started taking them to the apple cellar. By now Applejack and Sunset had a good rhythm going.

It only took them an hour to get all of the apples into the cellar. By now the sun was fully up and it was even hotter. Both Sunset and Applejack had started to sweat and had a small sweat spot starting to form on their shirts. When Sunset came back from the cellar they went to the new field. Applejack was finishing up the plowing and Sunset was digging holes for the new trees.

By lunch time they had finished a little over half of the work. They both were sweating profusely. Their shirts were now soaked with sweat they also had sweat running down their arms and legs. “Let’s go back to the house and get some lunch,” Applejack said as she wiped the sweat off her face off onto her shirt.

“That sounds good Jacky.” Sunset wiped the sweat off her face onto her own shirt adding to the sweat spot. They held hands as they were walking back. “So how much work do we have left to do?”

“Hmm...” Applejack thought for a while. “I would say another hour or so before we're done for the day.”

Sunset stopped walking. “If we're so close to finishing let’s finish. Why stop and need to come back later?”

“That's a good idea but are you gonna be ok?”

“Yes, I'll be fine. But thank you for looking out for me Jacky.”

“Your very welcome Sunny.” They turned around and got back to work. Just like Applejack had said an hour later they had the new field ready for the next day. “That is all we can do for today.”

“Ok, let's go back and get something to eat.” Sunset held out her hand.

“That sounds good to me.” Applejack took Sunset’s hand and they started to walk back. “So are you going to stay the night?”

“As much as I would like to, I really need to go home and check up on the place. It had been nearly a week since I was home last.”

“That makes sense. You are going to stay for some lunch though right?”

“Yes I am.” As they were walking they passed a small shed that had some supplies that were needed for the new field. Sunset stopped walking. “Let’s rinse off with the hose.”

“We can but... Um... I like being smelly and I... um... like it when you smell.” Applejack was blushing as she was talking.

Sunset smiled and hugged Applejack. “It's ok, I like being smelly too, but I don’t want to bother others in town. Plus it's hot and the cold water will feel nice.”

Applejack stopped blushing. “Hehe that's one more thing that we have in common. You're right, that the cold water will feel good.” They walked over to the shed and Applejack unwound the hose. “Do you want to be rinsed off first or do you want to rinse me off first?”

“You can rinse me off.” Sunset took off her shoes and socks and walked a little to the left of them, standing with her arms at her sides. “I'm ready when you are.”

Applejack turned on the water and pointed the hose at Sunset. “Ok Sunny this is going to be cold.”

“I know. I'm ready.”

Applejack smiled and pulled the trigger on the hose nozzle, spraying Sunset with the cold water.

“Wow, that is cold, but it feels really good.”

Applejack smiled and started at Sunset’s left foot, slowly moving the hose up Sunset’s left leg. When Sunset’s leg was dripping wet Applejack moved over to her right foot and leg.

When Sunset’s right foot and leg were dripping wet. Applejack slowly moved the hose up Sunset’s body. Applejack passed the hose up and down Sunset’s body a few times making sure that she was completely soaked. “Please close your eyes Sunny.” Sunset did so happily. Applejack sprayed Sunset’s face and hair. When she was happy with her handy work, Applejack moved around Sunset. Without turning off the hose, Applejack sprayed Sunset’s back. When Sunset was dripping wet, Applejack turned off the hose. Sunset’s blue jeans and orange t-shirt were a much darker color and her hair was lying straight down.

Applejack laid the hose down and walked over to where Sunset’s shoes and socks were. She sat down and took off her cowgirl boots and socks. Applejack laid them down next to Sunset’s shoes and socks, then stood up and took off her cowgirl hat and set it on her boots. She also took off the red band holding her hair in a ponytail letting it fall down around her face. She then stood where Sunset had been standing.

Sunset had moved to where Applejack was. She picked up the hose and pointed it at Applejack. “Are you ready Jacky?”

“Ready when you are.”

Sunset smiled and without warning started to spray Applejack with the hose.

“Wow, you're right, that is cold but it feels nice.”

Sunset, unlike Applejack, was moving the hose up and down Applejack's body fast. Sunset did about ten passovers on Applejack’s body. “Ok, close your eyes Jacky.”

Applejack had barely had her eyes closed when Sunset was spraying her in the face. When Applejack’s face was dripping with water. Sunset moved onto spraying Applejack’s hair, making sure to get it nice and wet. When Applejack’s hair was dripping with water Sunset moved around to Applejack’s back. After Sunset did ten passovers on Applejack’s back, she turned off the hose and put it away.

“That was a fun idea you had," said Applejack. "I feel a lot cooler now.”

“Your welcome," said Sunset. "I feel cooler too.”

Sunset picked up her shoes and socks, and Applejack picked up her cowgirl boots and hat. They slowly walked back to the house letting the sun dry them off. When they got back they were no longer dripping wet but they were still damp. They went into the kitchen, and Applejack went over to the refrigerator and got out some roast beef, cheese, mayonnaise, and stuff to make a salad. Applejack took the stuff over to the counter and started to make two sandwiches.

Sunset made the salad, and when it was done, she split it into two blows. “What kind of salad dressing would you like?”

“Do we have any apple dressing left?”

Sunset walked over to the refrigerator, opened it up, and looked at the salad dressing. “Yes we do.” She got it out and put it on the table. She then got the two bowls with the salad in it and put them on the table. Sunset then got out the two wavy glasses that they always use. Sunset filled them with homemade apple cider and put them on the table. When Applejack had finished the sandwiches she put them on the table before putting what she didn’t use away.

They then sat at the table and started to eat. Applejack took the salad dressing, poured some onto her salad, and ate some of it. “This is a good salad.”

“Thank you, this is a good sandwich.” Sunset poured some salad dressing onto her salad before eating it. Sunset had gotten used to the heat by now and didn’t need to put the fan on as she ate. After they finished eating, they sat there and talked for a while before cleaning up. Sunset went upstairs, used the bathroom, and got her backpack. Applejack and Sunset left the house and walked to the gate of Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack and Sunset hugged.

“Bye Sunny. see you tomorrow.”

“Bye Jacky. see you tomorrow. I love you.”

“I love you too Sunny.” They kissed before Sunset turned and walked away. Applejack watched Sunset walking away until she was out of sight. Sunset was walking slowly enjoying the late afternoon sun.

It was five at night by the time Sunset walked into town. She didn't feel like going right home. So she turned right at a fork in the road to the shopping district. She was slowly walking through the shopping district doing some window shopping.

Sunset had turned to head home when she passed a new shore that had opened. It was a thrift shop with a sign in the window that said. “Grand opening.” Sunset still didn’t feel like going home yet so she went in and started to look around. The store was mostly clothes. Sunset had been looking around for five minutes or so. When she found a pair of faded blue jeans with some holes in the legs. “It's too bad these have holes in them. I really like them,” Sunset said to herself, she went back when she got an idea. She smiled and took them to the fitting room.

She went into an empty room and put them on and looked at her reflection in a mirror and smiled. “These will make a nice pair of cut off shorts.” Sunset turned around and looked at the back of them. “Hehe, and they make my butt look bigger. Applejack is going to love them,” Sunset thought to herself as she changed back into her clothes.

Sunset went back to looking around. She also found a brand new pack of white t-shirts in her size. She also found a big sleeping shirt with a red apple on it. Sunset walked up to the register. The cashier rang up Sunset’s order. “That will be $5 please.” The cashier said.

Sunset smiled, got her wallet out of her backpack, and took out a five dollar bill. “Here you go.” She hands the cashier her money.

“Thank you.” He put it in the register. “Would you like a bag?”

“No thank you. I will just put it in my backpack.”

The cashier handed her her clothes and receipt. Sunset put all of it into her backpack. “Have a nice night.”

“Thank you. I will.” Sunset left the store and went home. When she got there she walked into the empty house and turned on the lights with a sigh. This was the first time that she had been here alone since starting to date Applejack. Applejack and Sunset had been here briefly so that Sunset could get some clothes. She dropped her backpack onto the floor and went to the kitchen.

She walked over to her white refrigerator and looked in it. All that was in there was a small premade salad and a bottle of water. Sunset sighed again. “That's right, Jacky and I cleaned these out the last time we were here. Well, it's better than nothing.” Sunset took out the small premade salad and the bottle of water, and sat at the table to eat. It didn’t take her long to eat the small salad.

Sunset threw out her trash. She then went back into the living room and got her backpack. She took out her new jeans and put them on. She then walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. “Now how short should I make them?” After a few minutes of thinking she decided to cut them a little above the knee. She went back to the living room and put on her other pants.

She then took the jeans that she had taken off to the kitchen. She got out a pair of sharp scissors, folded the jeans so that the legs were together, and cut both legs right above the knees. She put them back on and went back to her backpack and opened the pack of shirts. She put one on and went back to the bathroom to look at her handy work. As she was looking in the mirror, she said “Hmm ... not bad but it could be better.” Sunset thought for a few seconds before getting an idea. “I know.” She ran back to the kitchen, took off her shirt, and cut the arms off, making it into a tank top. She then went back to the bathroom mirror. As she was looking at her reflection she got a fun idea. She rolled her shirt up just above her stomach and smiled.

She went back to the kitchen, took off her shirt, and cut it just above the stomach. She then put it pack on and went back to the bathroom mirror one more time. “Hehe, Applejack is going to love this.” It was almost eight now. Sunset left the bathroom and turned off the light. She then locked the front door and turned off the light. She picked up her backpack and started to walk to the kitchen to turn off the light. When the open pack of shirts fell out onto the floor.

Sunset bent down and picked them up. There was one shirt left in the pack. Thinking that Applejack might like a shirt like hers, she took it out and threw away the packing. She then walked to the kitchen and took off her shirt. She laid the uncut shirt onto the table and laid the one that she had on top of it. Using it like a pattern, she cut the other shirt the same way. She then put her shirt back on and put the one that she had just cut into her backpack. Sunset turned off the kitchen light and went to her bedroom. She put on a pair of black shorts and the shirt that she bought with the apple on it, set her alarm for three in the morning, turned off the lights, and went to bed. Sunset fell asleep fast. She had a dream that she and Applejack were on a picnic in the park.

Right as 3:00 am rolled around Sunset’s alarm went off. Sunset reached over and turned it off. She stretched before getting up. She was going to take a shower, but then decided that she was just going to get smelly again so she didn’t bother. She took off her pjs and went over to her dresser. She got out a second pair of light blue underwear that Applejack liked and put them on. She then put on her new outfit and shoved the shirt with an apple in it into her backpack along with the black shorts.

She made sure that the shirt that she made for Applejack was still in her backpack before she zipped it closed. She put her backpack on, walked over to her dresser, and closed the drawer that had her underwear in it. She was about to leave when some hair bands laying on the dresser caught her eye. Rarity had given them to her a while ago but she didn’t pay them a mind until now.

She looked through them and found a red one. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and secured it with the red band. She turned off the bedroom lights and left the house. It was early and it was still dark out but it was already starting to get hot. But Sunset’s new outfit was keeping her cool. Sunset was walking faster than she normally did. She was hoping to get to Sweet Apple Acres in time for breakfast. To her surprise she got there half an hour later. She walked up to the house and knocked. A few seconds later Applejack opened the door, wearing her same jean cutoffs from yesterday.

“Morning Jacky,” Sunset said with a big smile.

“Mor-” Applejack stopped talking mind sentence when she saw what Sunset was wearing. It was a few minutes before Applejack was able to talk. “Wow, you look amazing Sunny. I love your shirt.”

“I thought you would. I made you one too.” Sunset took her backpack off and took out the shirt that she made before putting her backpack back on. “Here you go.”

Applejack took the shirt before pulling Sunset into a big hug. “Thank you Sunny.”

“You're very welcome. Please tell me I'm on time for breakfast?”

“Your more than on time. It isn’t even done yet. Let’s go to our room and I'll put on my new shirt.” She let go of Sunset and she walked in. As Sunset walked past Applejack, she saw that her butt looked bigger. “I love your new shorts Sunny. They make your butt look a lot bigger.” Applejack gave Sunset’s butt a playful swat.

Sunset grinned. “I knew you'd like it.”

When they got to their bedroom, Sunset was first through the door followed by Applejack. When Applejack was in the room she closed the door. She then took off her tank top and put on the shirt that Sunset had made it stopped right above her stomach. “Well how do I look?”

“You look amazing.”

“Thank you. I have something for you too. I was going to give it to you as a birthday present but you need to have it now.”

“Thank you but I can wait.”

“No, you need to have it now.” Applejack gave Sunset a look that said. “I am not taking no for an answer.” Sunset smiled and sat on the bed while Applejack went over to the closet and took out a big box wrapped in brown paper and tied up with string. Applejack handed it to Sunset.

Sunset untied the string, ripped the paper off, and opened the box. Inside there was a cowgirl hat and cowgirl boots just like the ones Applejack wore. “Aw...thank you Jacky. Now I see why you said that I need them now.” She put the box to one side and hugged Applejack again. When they stopped hugging, Sunset took off her shoes, then took out the right boot and tried to put it on. She couldn’t get it on and it went flying across the room.

Applejack laughed a little, got the boot, and went back to Sunset. “Let me help you like this. Point your toes straight down.” Sunset did and Applejack slid the boot right on.

“Thank you.” Sunset was blushing a little. She got the next boot out of the box and got it on with no problems. Sunset then took the hat out of the box and put it on. “Well how do I look?” Sunset stood up and turned around a little.

“You look amazing.” Applejack got up and walked closer to Sunset. “You know what this means right?”

“You bet I do.” They both had their hands up as they slowly circled each other. Getting ready for a tickling match. Right as Sunset made her move...

“Breakfast is ready,” Big Mac called from the kitchen. Sunset and Applejack stopped and smiled at each other.

“We'll continue this later.” Applejack said.

“You bet we will.” They held hands as they walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. Applejack sat to the right of Sunset, while Apple Bloom was sitting to Sunset’s left. Big Mac put a plate in front of them that had four pancakes, scrambled eggs, and three pieces of bacon. He then got three cups of coffee and put on down in front of each of them. Applejack’s coffee was black, Sunset and Apple Bloom’s coffee had cream and sugar in it.

Big Mac then got his own plate of food and put it down at the head of the table. He then got a cup of black coffee for himself before sitting down. He poured a little syrup onto his pancakes before passing it to Applejack. Applejack did the same as Big Mac and passed it to Sunset. Sunset smiled and poured some over her pancakes before passing it to Apple Bloom. Apple Bloom smiled and covered all of her food in syrup before she started to eat.

They sat there eating in silence for a while, enjoying their breakfast.

“This is really good," Sunset said. "Thank you Big Mac."

“Thank you for making breakfast today," Applejack said. "It was a big help.”

“Yes thank you, you're a good cook,” Apple Bloom said after swallowing a mouthful of food.

“You’re all welcome," said Big Mac. "Now here is what needs to happen for today to run smoothly. Apple Bloom, you need to feed the pigs. When you're doing that Me, Applejack, and Sunset will be at the new field working on planting the trees. Apple Bloom, when you're done with the pigs you need to come to the new field and help us.”

“And no playing in the pig pen,"Applejack said. "We're going to be busy and are going to need your help.”

“Got it, feed the pigs then help in the new field,” Apple Bloom said with a little blush.

“Um... not meaning to sound rude or anything but even with all of us working on planting trees, it would take us weeks to get it all done,” Sunset said.

Applejack laughed a little. “It isn’t going to be just us, silly. I called around to the other family members for help. We should have about fifteen others helping us. It should take us about four days to get it all done.”

“Oh, sorry I didn’t think of that,” Sunset said.

“It's ok, by the time we're done your going to be a genuine Apple, Sunset,” Apple Bloom said with a smile.

“Yep.” Big Mac said.

“It's gonna be a lot of work but I know you can do it.” Applejack said.

“Aw... thanks you guys.” Sunset said, blushing a little.

When they had finished eating fifteen minutes later, they got up and took their dishes to the sink and Big Mac started to wish them. When they were clean he handed them to Sunset and Applejack who dried them, before passing them to Apple Bloom who then put them away.

With all of them working on cleaning up it didn’t take them long. When they were done they all used the bathroom. When they were walking to the back door someone knocked on the door. When Applejack opened the door they were greeted with a course of "howdy cous" from the Apple family members standing there.

“Howdy everyone.” Applejack said

“Howdy.” Apple Bloom said.

“Howdy.” Big Mac said.

“Hello.” Sunset said. One of the Apples that came to help walked up and shook Sunset’s hand.

“You must be Sunset, Applejack’s girlfriend.”

“Y-yes I am. But how did you know that?” Sunset asked looking at Applejack confused on how they know this.

“Oh, sorry Sunset," Applejack said. "That is Apple Bumpkin. I have no idea how she found out. I haven't told anyone yet.”

“Sorry, that's my fault," Apple Bloom said. "I told Babs Seed about you two when we last talked on the phone. She must have told someone else.”

“It's ok, it wasn’t like we were keeping it a secret or anything. But wait a second, you only talked to her yesterday.”

“Wow, news travels fast in your family,” Sunset said

“Yes it does.” The speed of which the news about her and Sunset surprised even her. “Let me induce you to the others. This is Apple Brown Betty, Golden Delicious, Apple Cinnamon, Apple Split, Half Baked Apple, Wensley, you already know Braeburn.” When they passed he tipped his hat to Sunset. “Bright Mac and his girlfriend Pear Butter, Apple Cider, Apple Cobbler, Apple Fritter, Apple Honey, Apple Leaves, and Apple Bumpkin.” Applejack said.

It took Sunset a minute to shake everyone's hand. “It is nice to meet you all.” Sunset said.

“Nice to meet you too.” All of the Apples said at the same time. They all turned and started walking to the new field. Apple Bloom turned the other way and went to feed the pigs. When they got to the new field there was a tree laying next to each hole. There was also a big cooler filled with water and ice. The sun had barely started to come up and it was already pretty hot.

Braeburn got into a forklift and pushed a tree up right into its hole and Pear Butter and Apple Cider filled it in. Big Mac walked over to the hole to the right of Braeburn and picked up a tree and put it into its hole. He held it up as Applejack and Sunset filled in the hole. “Show off,” Braeburn said to Big Mac. Big Mac just smiled at him.

They all were working in teams of three. Braeburn, Pear Butter and Apple Cider were team one, Big Mac, Applejack, and Sunset were team two, Apple Honey, Apple Leaves, and Apple Bumpkin were team three, Apple Cobbler, Apple Fritter, and Wensley were team four, Bright Mac, Apple Split, and Half Baked Apple were team five, and Apple Brown Betty, Golden Delicious, Apple Cinnamon made up team six. One of them would use a forklift to push the tree into a hole. Everyone but Mic Mac, that is, and the other two would fill in the hole. When Apple Bloom got there ten minutes later, she was running around getting water or other supplies that were needed.

It was a little past noon when they stopped for lunch. It was very hot, by now they were all sweating. Applejack and Sunset were holding hands as they were walking back. The sun was glistening off the sweat running down their arms, legs, and stomach. Their shirts were soaked with sweat looking like they could be rung out. “How are you holding up Sunny?” Applejack asked.

“I'm doing good.”

“Good. You’re doing good keep it up.”

“Thanks Jacky. I'll do my best.” Sunset put an arm around Applejack, pulling her closer. When she did, she got a good smell of Applejack. “You smell good when you're all sweaty,” Sunset whispered to Applejack.

“Thanks. You smell good too when you’re all sweaty.” Both Applejack and Sunset were smiling. When they got back they had a fast lunch of sandwiches before they went back to work. They stopped working when it was too dark to see. They walked back to the house and had some dinner before everyone turned in for the night. Sunset and Applejack decided to skip taking a bath.

They went to their bedroom, took off their cowgirl boots, and put them neatly by the dresser. They walked over to the bed, where Applejack took off her hat and put it on the bedpost on the left before getting into bed. Sunset put her hat on the bedpost on the right before getting in. Applejack turned off the lights and they quickly fell asleep.

Their alarm went off at three in the morning. Sunset reached over and turned it off. They both got out of bed. Sunset had gotten used to the hard work on the farm but she was still a little stiff from all the work she had done the previous day. She sighed as she stretched her arms up and moved side to side.

“Are you ok?” Applejack asked as she put on her cowgirl boots.

“I'm fine thanks. I’m just a little stiff is all.” When Sunset was done stretching she got her boots and sat on the bed to put them on. She was able to get them on with only a little difficulty. “Not putting on pajamas last night was fun, not to mention convenient.”

“Yes it was. I'm going to do the same thing again tonight.” They got up and left the room. Sunset went to the bathroom while Applejack waited in the hall. When she got back, Sunset waited in the hall for Applejack to come back. When she did, they went to the kitchen and had a big breakfast of fruit, waffles, eggs, and bacon. After breakfast they all helped clean before going back to work.

Work continued in the same manner as the previous day. They stopped working when it got dark. When they got back to the house they had beans for dinner. Sunset was hungry and had two plates. When Sunset and Applejack were on their way to their room after dinner, Sunset farted and giggled.

PPPPFF!

“Nice one Sunny.” Applejack said, giving Sunset’s butt a playful slap.

“Thanks. The beans I had for dinner made me gassy.” When they got to their bedroom they took off their boots and hats. “Would you like a butt massage before bed?”

“Yes I would. Thank you.” Applejack got on her hands and knees on the bed. Sunset sat behind her and started to rub her butt. “That feels good, this is the best way to end the day.” As Sunset was rubbing Applejack’s butt she felt another fart coming. She smiled, let out a long fart, and laughed.

BBBB RRRR AAAA!

Applejack smiled at Sunset’s fart.

Sunset had been rubbing Applejack’s butt for five minutes when Applejack said “Ok that's enough.” Sunset stopped her rubbing. “That felt good. Thank you. Would you like a butt massage?”

“Your welcome, and I would love one.” Sunset and Applejack changed places. Applejack smiled and started rubbing Sunset’s butt. As Applejack was rubbing her butt Sunset felt another fart coming. She was able to hold it for nearly a full minute when she couldn't hold it any more. She pushed her butt up a little before making a long smaller fart right in Applejack’s face.

PRRRT! BRAP!

Applejack breathed in deeply inhaling the smell of her fart. “Your farts smell really good.”

“So you like how my farts smell. I think I have one more left in me.” Sunset felt the fart coming and held it for as long as she could. “I hope you're ready. This one is going to be the longest and smelliest one yet.”

Applejack stopped massaging Sunset’s butt and put her nose close to Sunset’s butt just as Sunset let the fart go.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRT!

“That smells even better than the one before it.” Applejack happily breathed deeply until the smell was all gone. Afterwards, Applejack went back to massaging Sunset’s butt for a few more minutes.

“Ok that's enough.”

Applejack stopped rubbing Sunset’s butt and she sat down.

“That felt good thank you.”

“You’re welcome and thank you for the farts.”

“You’re very welcome.” Sunset laid down on her back. “Before we go to bed could you rub my stomach a little?”

“Sure I can.” Applejack reached down with her right hand and started rubbing Sunset’s stomach. Applejack was rubbing left to right and up and down.

“This feels good. Can you rub a little harder please?”

Applejack smiled and rubbed Sunset’s stomach harder. As Applejack passed over Sunset’s belly button she got an idea she gave it a small pull.

Sunset sighed in contentment. “Please play with my belly button more.”

Applejack pinched it between her thumb and pointer finger and pulled it straight out. She then pulled it down, up, left, and right. After she did this a few times she let it go and went back to rubbing Sunset’s stomach. Applejack rubbed Sunset’s stomach a little before going and playing with her belly button. Ten minutes later...

“Ok Applejack, that's enough.”

Applejack smiled and let go of her belly button. “I take it that you liked that,” she asked getting into bed.

“Yes I did very much. Can you do it again some time?” Sunset asked also getting into bed.

“Sure I can. Good night.”

“Thank you. Good night.” They kissed before Applejack turned off the lights and they fell asleep.

...

Work continued as scheduled soon. It was getting dark on the fourth day of planting. There were only two trees left. Braeburn, Pear Butter and Apple Cider planted one and Big Mac, Applejack, and Sunset planted the last one. When the last tree was in the ground they all started to walk back to the house.

Sunset and Applejack smelled heavily of sweat. They also had dirt on their arms and legs.

“Good work you two.” Big Mac said as he walked next to Applejack and Sunset.

“Thank you,” Sunset said.

“Yes, thanks,” Applejack also said.

“All that's left to do is to return the tools and do the normal chores," said Big Mac. "But Apple Bloom and I can do that. You two have been working hard. Why don’t you take some time off to have some fun?”

“Are you sure that's ok, Big Mac?” Applejack asked.

“Yes I am. Apple Bloom and I can take care of it for a few days.” He leaned over and whispered to Applejack. “Why don’t you take her to the ranch?”

“Good idea, she would love that,” Applejack whispered back.

Big Mac smiled and walked normally again. He suddenly picked up a confused looking Sunset and put her on his shoulder.

“Three cheers for the newest member of the Apple family," Big Mac said. "Hip hip."

“Hooray!” The others cheered.

“Hip hip.”

“Hooray!”

“Hip hip.”

“Hooray!”

Sunset’s face was almost as red as an apple by the time Big Mac put her down. When she was back on her feet Applejack gave her a big hug.

“You did really well,” Applejack said.

“Thank you,” Sunset said as she hugged back. When they got back to the house the apples that were helping started to make dinner.

“What would you like to do when we are waiting for dinner?” Sunset asked Applejack.

“Go wait for me in our bedroom. I need to make a fast call. Then I'll be up.”

“Ok.” Sunset smiled and went to their bedroom. Applejack stepped outside where it was quiet before taking out her cell and making a call. The phone rang a few times before someone picked up.

“Thank you for calling Sweet Apple Ranch. This is Sunflower. How can I help you?”

“Hi Sunflower, this is Applejack.”

“Howdy cous. What can I do for you?”

“Do you have any rooms?”

“Now now, you know the rules.”

“I know I know, you must call at least two weeks ahead no exceptions. We just finished all of the platting and-”

“You want to bring your girlfriend Sunset here? She made it through the planting in one piece?”

Applejack smiled. “Yes she did. She did a good job too. She was a big help.”

As Applejack was talking Sunflower was looking to see if she had any opened rooms. “Well I do have one room opened that you could have. But being that you didn’t call ahead like you were supposed to, if someone calls wanting it, I have to give it to them.”

Now Applejack knew that this didn't make much sense. If someone called asking for the room that meant that they would have at least two weeks before they had to leave. They weren't going to be there that long but Applejack decided to play along.

“So what you're saying is that we have to get there before the office opens tomorrow.”

“Yep, that's right. The office opens at eight in the morning. See you then.” Sunflower was smiling as she was talking.

“See you tomorrow then. Bye Sunflower.”

“Bye cous.” They hung up. Applejack then calls the Ponyville train station.

“Hello, thank you for calling the Ponyville train station. How may I help you?”

“When is your earliest train to Whitetail?”

“That would be the mail run at 3am. We put on a passenger car just in case. All you have to do is ask the conductor for a ticket.”

“Ok thank you. Have a nice night.”

“Your welcome. I will have a nice night.” They hung up.

Applejack went back into the house and went to her bedroom, where Sunset was sitting on the bed waiting for her to get back. Applejack walked over to the bed and sat down.

“Is everything ok Jacky?” Sunset asked.

“Yes it is. I was making plans for us to spend the next few days at someplace I've been going to since I was little. And before you ask, no I'm not going to tell you about it. It's going to be a surprise.”

“You know how much I like surprises.” Sunset said with a big smile.

“But we need to leave early. They have this rule about calling two weeks ahead for a room. They have a room left and sided they we can have it but if someone calls wanting it they have to give it to them. So we have to take the 3am train out of Ponyville.”

“That doesn't make any sense. If you need to call two weeks ahead, then we would still have two weeks before we have to leave.”

“I know, but they're a stickler for the rules.”

“Who runs this, place Twilight?” They both laughed. When they stopped laughing, Sunset asked “So when do we need to leave the house?”

“I would say that we should leave at two just to be safe. We should also pack tonight after dinner.”

“Or we could not bother and just go in what we have on now and not bother changing.”

“That sounds like fun. I like how you think. But we should at least pack some food. It's going to be a long ride.”

“Sounds good to me.” Sunset smiled and went to start tickling Applejack. Just then...

“Dinner is ready!” Big Mac called from the kitchen.

Sunset just smiled at Applejack and they got up and walked to the kitchen. They had made hamburgers and fries. No one was really sitting at the table. They were just eating wherever, talking and having a good time.

Sunset had bacon, lettuce, tomato, and barbecue sauce. Applejack just had barbecue sauce on her hamburger. They each had a soda with their food. After they were done eating they visited with the others for a bit before they made some ham sandwiches and went to their bedroom.

They took off their boots and hats before getting into bed. They said goodnight to each other before Sunset set the alarm and Applejack turned out the lights.