• Published 13th May 2019
  • 3,469 Views, 45 Comments

Family - Forgetful



A family can come in many forms... Some far more villainous than others.

  • ...
0
 45
 3,469

Cissy and Me

“Please! I won't ask for anything else ever!” Cozy Glow pouted on the dark cold stone floor of the hidden underground cavern, her tiny pink hooves tapping on the ground pathetically.

Her scarlett hues glowed a vibrant shade in the dim darkness of the hideout, her turquoise blue locks were damp as her coat and twice as dirty. The child's lower lip pouting outward while her eyes doubled in size.

“No, you said that last time! Yet here you are bugging me again!!” Tirek groaned in near defeat of this annoying brat's constant flow of insistent whining.

“But we're bestest friends and friends help each other!” Cozy let the warm tears flow down her round cheeks softly, breaking into a series of sobs.

“I'm Lord Tirek, friend to none!” The centaur lifted high to his mighty hooves brandishing a large clawed hand towards the child threateningly.

A loud sigh echoed from deep inside the many dark chambers of the cave, the feminine hoofsteps of a creature coming ever closer. Long sickly strands of mane cascaded down a twisted black frame as dark green eyes glowed like burning coals in the abyss.

Chrysalis former queen of the changelings, stepped forward into the dim light of the main room. Her large white fangs curling into a wicked sneer as her muzzle scrunched into a annoyed formation.

“Why are you bickering with a child!?” Chrysalis gave a loud hiss towards the centaur in anger.

“I'm not bickering, I'm trying to strike fear into her SOUL!!” Tirek let his voice boom loudly in absolute rage as the whole cavern shook wildly.

Cozy simply gazed up to her friend with a shocked look that soon formed into a fit of joyous giggles. Her tiny hooves clapping together in beaming happiness as her tail swished in place excitedly.

“Awesome, do that again!” Cozy squeed.

“Yes, I can see that working.” Chrysalis rolled her eyes.

“I will not take this abuse, I shall be feared!” Tirek punched a large hole into the stone wall at his right side, stomping off into the distance grumbling under his breath.

“What is it you want...brat!?” Chrysalis snorted hatefully.

“Feared!” Tirek billowed from beside the entrance of his private chambers, soon vanishing within with a snarl.

Cozy tapped her hooves together softly as her eyes averted away from the changeling towering over her. The child choosing her words carefully feeling her ears fold down out of slight fear, Chrysalis tapping her hoof on the ground waiting in annoyance.

“Um, well Ms. Chrysalis…” Cozy spoke in a delicate whisper.

“Speak up you simpleton!” The queen hissed with a snap of her jaws.

“I just wanted to maybe go out and commit a robbery with somepony!” Cozy lifted her hooves to shield herself in terror.

“Oh! Well ok.” The changeling spoke calmly with a flaunt of her slender hoof.

“Huh, you want to help me?” Cozy lowered her hooves in surprise her eyes beaming with a odd sense of glee towards the creature.

“Sure sounds fun, besides this cave is driving me crazy!” Chrysalis gave a loud sigh aloud the child fluttering into the air on tiny wings giggling.

“I know right!? But Tirek was just being a complete killjoy!” Cozy suddenly landed on the shoulder of the changeling, who surprisingly just gave a hearty giggle.

“Ha, males tend to ruin everything anyways! We'll just have a ladies night.” Chrysalis let a sly smirk form across her muzzle softly.

“After robbing some ponies, can we go out for ice cream!?” Cozy bit her lower lip in anticipation.

“As long as they're buying!” Chrysalis replied wickedly both exploding into a loud fit of giggles that echoed throughout the large empty hideout.

Tirek slowly peeked his head out of his doorway watching the females leave the area, a look of relief forming across his face as everything was at last quiet.


The pale blue moon glowed brightly in the starless night sky above, basking the land of Equestria below in a protective veil of moonlight. Cozy Glow fluttered out of a nearby bush excitedly, rushing over to the empty open dirt road leading to Canterlot.

“Gee golly, I sure hope we'll find some poor unfortunate souls tonight!” Cozy snickered in delight as she rubbed her hooves together deviously.

“Darling, we must choose our targets carefully.” Rarity stepped out of the brush elegantly with a seductive sway of her rump.

“Awww, I wanted to just thrash them!” Cozy crossed her hooves in a pout.

A flash of fiery green magic engulfed the unicorn as it shifted back to the withered frame of Chrysalis. Her dark green eyes burning into the soul of the annoyingly upbeat child sternly, the tiny pegasus quickly plopping onto the road cutely upon her rump.

“If you're with me child, you'll learn how to use grace to annihilate your enemies!” Chrysalis gave a raised brow towards the child.

“The boring way?” Cozy gave an eyeroll.

“Brute force is used by fools, unable to create a decent plan.” Chrysalis lowered in front of the child locking eyes with her silently.

“Grace is used by the intelligent and beautiful, use it correctly and your foes won't know what's wrong until they're dead.” Chrysalis gently lifted the child's chin up with her hoof, flashing a oddly genuine smile to the young pegasus.

“You think I'm really…” Cozy began to ask with a tiny blush.

“Grr, I meant that about myself! If you're traveling with me, you'll do as I command!” The changeling hissed in sadistic anger.

“Aye, Chrissy!” Cozy giggled lifting her hoof up in respect to her elder.

“Don't call me that fool!” Chrysalis glared as the child quickly pounced on her backside for a easy ride down the path, the queen allowing it for the time being.

“How about Big Bad Bug!?” Cozy quipped.

“No.” Chrysalis sighed walking off into the horizon with her new charge.

“Big Momma C!?” The child spoke cutely.

“Shut up!” Both began to vanishing into the distance.

"Oh I know, Cissy!"