• Published 11th May 2019
  • 2,564 Views, 12 Comments

Kirby Star Allies: Friend Hearts are Magic - The Kelduo



Kirby, his allies, and a villain are accidentally teleported to Equestria. Will the Star Allies find a way home? Will they prevent Hyness from ruling over Equestria?

  • ...
3
 12
 2,564

Chapter 7: Galactic Knightmare

Kirby has come so far on his journey. He has freed me from the influence of that dark heart, he has defeated the generals at Jambastion, and he has already made it to the Divine Terminus, where the greatest villain they have ever met threatens to conquer Pop Star and the surrounding planets. I can only hope that he can defeat this evil...

"Absol, Ab!" my Absol interrupted.

"What?!" I exclaimed. This was terrible. Absol are able to detect disasters and warn people before they occur. However, since they appear just before disaster strikes, they are believed to bring disaster and are therefore assumed to be bad. I can see through that because I have Absol as my partner. "...Oh, Krabby. Now Hyness will most likely succeed in rebuilding the Jamba Heart..."

"Absol! Ab-Absol!"

"And all because of an overzealous NESP!" I was furious. "That is why I never trust youths with psychic powers."

"Xatu." Xatu, totem-like bird Pokemon, can see into the future. They are often seen staring towards the horizon, apparently to concentrate.

"...Is that so, Xatu? Roborygon certainly is a valuable ally, but I am unsure that even he can take on this challenge."

"Xatu." My Xatu did something I never expected it to to do. "Tu, Xatu Xa-tu!~🎵"

I gave Xatu a deadpan stare. "They were sent to the world of My Little Pony? Seriously?"

"Absol."

"The villain was sent there, too? I can only imagine what will happen..."

"Relax, Sir Meta Knight."

I turned around and saw a blue, bipedal fox creature. "Why should I relax, Aura Master Lucario?" This specific Lucario was trained by none other than Pummel Fist, and later on, Lucario trained himself hard enough to become the ultimate user of Aura, the ultimate Lucario. He joined a league of heroic Pokemon known as the Expedition Society and was put into a special class of overpowered Pokemon known as Master Pokemon.

"I trust in Kirby's abilities. Not only does he have the capability of stealing the power of things he swallows, but he also has an incredible amount of knowledge about My Little Pony. He'll work with the ponies and conquer Hyness together. Besides, he gave me some knowledge of the show, and that knowledge leads me to believe that they will succeed."

"Absol."

Lucario turned solemn. "Oh, Deerling. Little do Kirby and his friends know that Hyness has teamed up with the Changeling queen." After a pause, I saw a small smirk appear on Lucario's muzzle. "This will be interesting: A power-copying hero versus a villain that can take on any form! Discord's going to need some popcorn..."

"Who?" Why did I even ask who Discord was? Considering the name, Discord's probably a mixture of all kinds of creatures and is evil... somewhat.

Author's Note:

In case you didn't catch that, Absol can sense future disasters, Xatu can see into the future, Meta Knight isn't a fan of My Little Pony, very unlike Kirby, and Aura Master Lucario was trained by my character, Pummeler. Oh, and Lucario can read minds using Aura. As for the "Master Pokemon," I made that up for the sake of awesomeness. They're like the Elite Four, but for every type and stat! :rainbowdetermined2: Anyway, for the rest of the story, Meta Knight, Lucario, Absol, and Xatu will be watching over the Star Allies, though Xatu will be telling the others what's going on since only Xatu can see the future (excluding disasters).

Next, we've got Kirby, Kirby, Kirby!