• Published 6th May 2019
  • 381 Views, 45 Comments

Enough Reasons To Die... - Mensonge Singer



Script has a chat with Mensonge

  • ...
7
 45
 381

Prove Them All Wrong...

Author's Note:

I do warn you guys, this chapter is... really dark. By dark, I mean detail of slitting ones throat, and detail of blood. So, you can skip this chapter if you want, it's not too important to the storyline. Also if you wanna learn a medical lesson about this, here. (don't click it and get mad at me)

I slowly open my eyes as I find my pillow wet with my tears. I hate looking back on those memories, why can't I just move on...? I can't and I never will... So what's the point...?

I get out of my bed, walking over to my dresser staring at myself in the mirror as the tears roll down my cheeks. I notice everything I hate about myself, to the scars of the past, or my skinny body.

You don't have to do this anymore...

"You're right..." I uttered. I walk over to my drawer and pull out my knife and grabbing a towel from my night stand.

I notice the picture frame of me with my parents the day I got my cutie mark. Tears formed my eyes at that memory but I know that I would be joining them soon.

I put the towel in my mouth as I put the blade up to my neck as I bit down, preparing for the pain. I start to press it against my flesh as I feel the blood begin to spill from my body. My tears run down my face as I press harder until I lose grasp of the knife and I struggle for air.

I fall to the ground as the towel falls out of my mouth and falls onto the floor. I gasp for air as my body begins to spazz out and I stare at the puddle of blood forming on the floor of my room, gushing out of my neck.

Blood... nothing I can see but blood... the taist of iron in my mouth fills my mind as I continue to slip away. My eyes begin to twitch and roll into the back of my head as I hear myself gagging for air, coughing up blood and unable to breathe. I feel a dark cloud come out from above me as I felt myself slipping away farther and farther. I suddenly feel everything stop as my senses slowly die away. I hear a faint voice speak to me.

"You are alone, and nobody will ever miss you when you're gone..."

I feel the darkness overtake me completely as everything goes cold and dark. I feel nothing but a warm fresh puddle of blood.