• Published 21st Apr 2019
  • 1,169 Views, 33 Comments

If Twilight Failed The Test - SparkleCakesX



What if Twilight has failed her test when the Princess sent her to the Crystal Empire to save?

  • ...
13
 33
 1,169

Episode 4: The Family Talk

Twilight and her family were eating lunch while they were talking about important things that are happening around Equestria until they changed the subject.

"Oh I never had this huge laugh with my girl ever since you went to that school for gifted unicorns," said Twilight Velvet.

"Mom, don't change the subject to that school and that pathetic princess that teaches ponies stupid things," said Twilight.

"Now Twilight, dear she was a very wise pony and an excellent teacher," said Night Light.

"Yes that was the past and she has told me plenty of mean things yesterday as she told me the truth about me being her student," said Twilight.

"And yet you still haven't answered our question, so since you left her school so what are you going to do now?" said Twilight Velvet.

"I am going to move to another school and I am going to audition to get in the school to continue my studies," said Twilight.

"Oh you found another school and your only going to that school?" said Twilight Velvet.

"Nope, my friends are also going to!" said Twilight.

"Do you have the audition date for the new school that you and your friends are going to?" said Twilight Velvet.

"No not yet but they are going to give us the letter for the date of the audition," said Twilight.

"What a fancy school! And it looks way better than the princess school!" said Twilight Velvet while reading the program of the school.

"Yeah it is and actually I can't wait to go!!" said Twilight.

"Well dear, if it's the only thing that you want then we accept the deal," said Night Light.

"Really? Thanks, Mom and Dad" said Twilight hugging her parents and Spike.

"It's the only way it can make you happy, you don't want to study in your old school no problem you can finish your studies there," said Night Light.

"Ok, but I am happy that you guys accepted my deal," said Twilight happily.

"That's our girl," said Night Light.

"Oh I lost track of time and I really need to go me and my friends were planning to have a picnic and I really need to go right now," said Twilight running up to her room.

Twilight went to her room and lit up her horn and quickly unpacked her things and puts her bag back on her waist and ran to the door to leave for the picnic.