• Published 9th Mar 2019
  • 4,304 Views, 50 Comments

A Change in Scale - Klamnei



Set a few decades in the future, Thorax and Ember must overcome a growing series of challenges in order to be together. MxF macrophilia story.

  • ...
11
 50
 4,304
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Now I'm curious as to how a hugely preggo Yona would look like 4 legged.

The Dragonlands Railway was one of the first significant acts of Princess Twilight Sparkle’s new administration. Initially a non-stop route between Equestria and the neighboring countries, the way to Mount Shearwind’s Sulfur Station hadn’t seen much traffic before Ember’s coal trade. Now, the Concordant Mountains were alive with trains from all over, leaving the once-vacant depot scrambling to transform into a proper commercial hub.

Really clever with the names, there. You get a bonus point for that.

and all the while, that crazy horse-fish-bird is wearing the smuggest look I’ve ever seen!”

Best bird-horse-fish

so how long until both ember and thorax have kids??

I'm loving this story ^^

BTW are Smolder and Pharynx going to get together soon?

just asking out of curiosity

10082298
yay. new hybrids.

Comment posted by Klamnei deleted Sep 21st, 2021
Comment posted by Zelda is Dragonfly deleted Aug 25th, 2022
Comment posted by Zelda is Dragonfly deleted Sep 30th, 2023

Is the story cancelled or will it resume? I am asking because it has been awhile since the last chapter came out.

I am guessing this story is cancelled. It has been on hiatus for nearly 2 years.

Login or register to comment