• Published 17th Feb 2019
  • 18,087 Views, 121 Comments

Apogee's Play Date - Clopficsinthecomments



Apogee is sent out by her mom to find somepony her own age to date... a desperate attempt to get the precocious filly to extract herself from romantic involvement with her mother. That plan backfires spectacularly when she brings home a cute colt!

  • ...
39
 121
 18,087
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 75 )

Wow, never seen a story divided between two profiles before.

9462877 We're breaking new ground!

Huh. This looks interesting.

And like a logistical nightmare. I'll start with chapter 0 then...

Comment posted by ThatBadGuy deleted Feb 17th, 2019

9462896
You'll figure it out.

But yes, it was quite a challenge for us, behind the scenes.

This says the story's the sequel, yet the other story says it's the sequel to this one. WHICH ONE'S THE SEQUEL!?!?

9463049
Pssh, yeah, because that's just as fun.

“Button, honey. Follow along…” Cream leaned into Apogee’s nethers. “I’m going to need you to scooch in nice and close… it’s time for a quick refresher.”

Apogee squee’d as two heads dipped down between her legs.

Maybe dating wasn’t so bad after all!

With Button, for you Apogee, definitely not:scootangel:!

I am a man of simple pleasures. I see anal, I like.

sees new clopficsinthecomments Apogee story

Yes.

sees Button Mash tag

YES.

sees Shakespearicles has made one as well

Y E S.

9462877
Not gonna lie, that surprised me. Thought there was a bug in the system for a minute there, where the same story was featured twice.
:rainbowlaugh:

9463488
Hahaha! That's what I thought when I first saw the new story submission feed too! It's been a blast!

9463049
So maybe the scandal is that they traveled back in time to become his ancestors? Maybe Flash Magnus is his own grandpa!

9463500
No no no! The point was that Flash Magnus came back from the past and freely admitted to banging his cousins, sisters, and his mom back in the day...

Then he found his descendants and banged them too!

9463520
You know what the word "ancestors" means, right? It means your parents, grandparents, and so on. That's why I think you meant "descendants". His ancestors are all in the distant past now.

9463541
Oops that last one was a complete typo.

You know, if they are just ponies, they don’t have to be legal.
(Don’t take that out of context.)

9462877
9462883

Ah-hem!

Circular Sequelization
Circular Sequelization
Circular Sequelization
Circular Sequelization
Circular Sequelization
Circular Sequelization


Though, I suspect Shakey and Cloppy are doing it better... The previous was a Biscuit idea, after all. :rainbowlaugh:

9463723
Cool! It is a fun way to do things.

By the way Shah...

To Love A Pony... I would trade anything for the fic to be finished... How's it going?

ApoMash is now my OTP and I'd love to see a sequel to this at some point (maybe with strapon action)

I've already said this on Shakespearicles' side, but my personality demands that I be thorough, so I'll be saying it here too:

Oh my, both stories are on the featured list, right next to each other. :rainbowderp:

I was confused by that for a few monents there.

Seems like someone had the same idea. Well, that only means it's easier for me!
9462877
Same here.

P.S. Congratulations, you must have made some kind of first.

I slam-dunked fave and upvote so hard that there's now nothing but a scorched crater there. Future generations will never reclaim that land. You monsters.

You boys absolutely crushed it with this collab. :heart:

im so confused on how both are sequels to each other

9464370
You'll figure it out.
Just start with Chapter 1.

Button sat up, his lips pursed comically. He grinned up at Apogee and over at his mother. “Like that?”

This Isn't how you kiss girls? Button better try again, because i don't thing the gee would like that weak attempt.

This collab. Nay, this masterpiece, is truely an amazing read. Clops and Shakes, i do believe the feature box was not ready for this excessive amount of cute lewdness.

9464404
Thank you! It's been a real pleasure, and I'm glad you have enjoyed it!

9464491
Course Correction by xRei! Check it out!

Holy hell if this wasn't the hottest thing I've ever read. You guys really shot it clean out of the park with this, good job A++

>Literally just different chapters of the same story
>Has less likes and more dislikes than its twin

wElL aLrIgHt tHeN

Amazing. Well done.

9466025
This is an amazing YouTube clip, I want it.

As I said on the other half in different words, fantastic work to both of you.

I'm going to be blunt here. I'm very disappointed that there was no ass worship involved in this scene, and I can pinpoint exactly the best place where you could've included it.

Then she felt it.

The barest touch of warmth on her own plot. A little kiss on one of her freckled, athletic ass-cheeks. Her wings snapped out wide in surprise. She hadn’t been expecting that!

“Don’t mind me, Apogee.” Cream cooed from behind her. “I just want to make sure you’re having the best time possible.”

Apogee was about to look back when she felt two hooves grip her hips... then a warm wet nose press against the bottom of her tail hole, before a writhing, grasping tongue plunged into her fillyhood.

She groaned out into her mother’s clit and Button’s testicles as she was overcome with the flood of sensation. The mare eating her out was obviously skilled… and VERY passionate. Stars were going off in Apogee’s eyes as long, luxurious licks wrapped around her plump, dark-yellow lips, darting in to sample her tight teenage honeypot, slipping back out to tease her quivering rosebud… sliding back to coil around her bit-sized lovenub… all while two hooves pawed and massaged her rear.

This would've been a golden opportunity to include some ass worship, especially given this line from Delta earlier:

“And you can’t tell me honestly that Apogee doesn’t have the cutest little rear you’ve ever snuck a glance at.”

Seems odd to include this line only to have it never followed up on.

“Mmmm… b-buck….” Cream groaned, her tongue sometimes running over Delta’s as they traversed their separate, sloppy, slick trails.

“Fucking hot…” Delta chortled. Apogee could see she was deliberately trying to increase the number of times the two mares’ lips would come into contact.

Apogee suppressed a little squee as her mother and Cream broke off from their wet double blowjob as their noses collided once again in what could only be called a ‘convenient’ accident. Immediately, both mares happily transitioned their writhing tongues from the boy’s penis… and into each other’s mouths. The two former lovers shared a deep, passionate Prench kiss. Their hooves found the backs of one another’s manes, neither one of them slowed in the slightest by the stiff teenage cock which would bounce against the side of their face as they passionately made out.

Fuck me, I'm honestly shocked Button didn't just cum right then and there.

“I’m guessing that your prim and proper mom here has never let you try out the back door, hmm?”

Fuck yeah! Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

=======•=======G=======•=======

“And you haven’t changed a bit… I’d heard you’d gotten hitched and dropped out to pop out a foal in some country town, but I never heard where.”

“Besides - just look at your boy’s face… he’s as happy as a Ponyville baker in a candy shop.”

If Delta didn't even knew the name Ponyville, how is she already using a folk saying from Ponyville?

Damnit, the logic is already breaking down and the porn didn't even started yet.

“And you Apogee…” Cream turned her gaze at the filly, fixing her under her gaze. “Would you be OK with… this?” Cream’s beautiful mane, done up in its lovely ponytail, slipped from one side of the earth-pony’s shoulder to the other. Her deep blue eyes were so beautiful, and seemed to be filled with a hesitating lack of confidence.[ ]“I am an older mare, and we’ve just met…”

ALERT ALERT WE HATH SPOTTED A MISSING SPACE

“Ride it out, sweetie… let it hit you fully…!” Cream encouraged as she rubbed Apogee even harder in the throes of the filly’s orgasm. Apogee’s hooves rocketed to her nethers, clenching at Cream’s unendingly moving hooves in desperation, he[her] body humping and spasming without her control. “Good girl… yes… YES…. YES!!!!”

as he began to spurt for the third time that afternoon, feeling the strange sensation of his boiling cum filling the condom in Delta’s ass. Rope after rope gushed out of his cockslit, filling the grunting, climaxing mare, making her belly grow ever-so-slightly with his release

There are three ways how this can be explained:

Either the porn logic comes to play.
Or the condoms Delta owns are REALLY BAD.
Or the condoms Delta owns are REALLY GOOD.

=======•=======G=======•=======

Too many great moments to list. Suffice to say you provided an amazing level of detail that painted the perfect picture.

9491062
It's subtle symbolism. Most people won't get it. But that's for future scholars to figure out.

9500747
Oh, I'm not complaining about the way she's written. She's a great CHARACTER. She's just a person who, if I ever met, I would fucking HATE, and I can't muster up any sympathy for her because of her shitty attitude.

That's not a fault of your writing, and I hope I didn't come across like I was criticizing YOU for it. You didn't make her. (Hell, I don't even feel like Shino did wrong in making her.) I just... I don't like this horse.

Well Apogee, you seem to be a bit nervous, if I didn’t know any better…

"I-I need an adult!! o///o"

"Oh, silly foal, I am an adult."

Login or register to comment