• ...
 0
 338

The Last Straw, Broken

Twilight Sparkle woke up at The Sumer Sun Celebration just in time to witness Celestia's arrival
just kidding

there's nobody here.

Thud...

Instead, a blue shadow forms into a lizard eyed black alicorn.

Thud, thud...

"Oh, my beloved subjects, It's been so long since I've seen your precious, little sun-loving faces." "What did you do with our Princess!?" "Why? Am I not royal enough for you? Don't you know who I am?"

No one knows Twilight's eclipse harmony plan is ready.

"Does my crown no longer count now that I've been imprisoned for a thousand years? Did you not recall the legend? Did you not see the signs?"
"I know enough. You're mare in the moon, Nightmare Moon."
"Well well, some pony remembers. Then you also know why I am here."
"Eternal night. Bring down pony kind until it's weaker than you. Have every pony trade everything for their job under your rule. Destroy all those that betray you in which case you may as well destroy yourself, existence, the entire universe, everything. There is only betrayal in your so called rule. It is nothing to pride and laugh about. Yet is all you think about, all those feelings of power as hurting ponies so easily entertains you. You're addicted to it..." blahs Twilight.

This list of blah keeps going until
"Enough!" said mare in the moon as she was about to punish Twilight when all of a sudden, the eclipse harmony is unleashed on mare in the moon. A scream is heard from mare in the moon as she ceases to exist from the sheer overflow of power coursing in her veins.
The mare in the moon is defeated.
Thud.