• Published 22nd Dec 2018
  • 772 Views, 6 Comments

The Dazzlings 12 Days of Christmas - Zenyattaluver677



It's that time of year again, and Aria has promised to make it extra special for Sonata.

  • ...
 6
 772

Seventh Day - Christmas Shopping:

“Ok Nata. Let’s go find some things for Adagio.” Aria explained as her and Sonata entered one of the three malls in their local town to look for presents for Adagio.

“Ok. Wait, isn’t she in town today to?” Sonata said, asking if Adagio was also in town.

“She is, I think she’s doing her Christmas shopping, but I’m not sure.” Aria answered as they began to walk through the mall, looking for stores to go into for Adagio.

They walked for a little bit before they got to a jewelry store on the first floor of the mall, they decided they might as well go in and look around to see if they found something for Adagio, since Adagio liked jewelry. The two of them walked in and began to look at various types of jewelry in the store, hoping they’d find something.

“Ok, I’m going to go look over there, if you want you can stay here and look and if you find something you want to get Adagio just come and get me and I’ll buy it for you.” Aria softly explained to her younger sister, showing her where she was going to go look in the store.

“Ok Ari.” Sonata replied before going back to looking at the necklaces on the stand that was beside them.

Aria walked over to the middle of the store and began to look at the tables that had some bracelets, rings and some pins displayed on them, looking for something she felt Adagio would like and didn’t already have. Meanwhile, across town in one of the local toy stores, Adagio was looking for something to get Sonata, since she’d already done most of her Christmas shopping for Aria. She’d asked Aria what Aria’d gotten Sonata earlier that morning before they’d left, so she’d know not to get Sonata something Aria’d already gotten for her. Adagio walked over to the shelf with all the toy animals on it and looked around at them, debating what to get her sister, trying to refrain from toy horses, as she already had a ton and Aria’d gotten her a bunch.

“Hmm, I don’t really know what other animals she likes besides horses. She mainly just talks about horses all day.” Adagio mumbled to herself as she looked at the shelf.

Deciding to text Aria to see what other animals Sonata liked besides horses, Adagio grabbed her phone out of her side purse, turned it on and unlocked it. Once it was unlocked, Adagio went to her messages app and clicked on Aria’s contact and typed in her message, which read:

‘Hey Aria. Quick question, what other types of animals does Sonata like besides horses?’

Adagio sent the text and then went back to looking around at the toy animals while she waited for Aria to text her back. It took a couple minutes before she felt her phone vibrate in her hand and looked down at it, seeing Aria’d texted her back, the text read:

‘Hey. She likes dogs, cats, cows, tigers, wolves and giraffes.’

‘Ok thanks. I just didn’t want to get her horses, since I figured that’s what you got her’ Adagio texted back.

‘Yeah. That’s what I got her mostly.’ Aria replied through text immediately.

‘Alright well I’ll let you get back to whatever you’re doing. Thanks.’ Adagio texted back before putting her phone back in her side purse.

Back at the mall, Aria put her own phone away in her side purse after reading Adagio’s reply and continued to look for something she could get Adagio. On the other side of the store, Sonata found a necklace she though Adagio would like, the necklace was silver and had a little gold deer head with antlers on it.

“Ari.” Sonata said, calling to her older sister who was now on the other side of the store looking at things.

“What is it?” Aria asked as she walked across the store to her sister, to see what she wanted.

“I want to get this for Dagi.” Sonata replied, showing Aria the necklace she’d found that she thought Adagio would like.

“Ok. I’ll hold onto it then and I’ll pay for it when we’re ready to leave. I still have to find something for her.” Aria explained as she took the necklace Sonata’d pointed to off the rack it was on and held onto it.

“Ooh, I’ll help you look. What were you going to get her?” Sonata asked, offering to help her older sister look for a present she could get for their oldest sister.

“Probably earrings. I didn’t really find any necklaces or bracelets I’d thought she’d like.” Aria explained softly, leading her sister over to the rack of earrings she’d been looking at.

“Ok.” Sonata said before helping her sister look for a pair of earrings for their oldest sister.

Meanwhile, back at the toy store, Adagio’d picked out five things to get Sonata, they were all little toy animals but she knew Sonata would be happy with it. She was just leaving the store to get back in her car to go get some other things for her sisters from different stores. She’d gotten Sonata two little toy dogs, a toy cat and two toy wolves as that’s what Aria’d said Sonata liked.

*10 MINUTES LATER*

“Alright, let’s go to a different store and look for things for Adagio.” Aria explained to Sonata as they left the jewelry store, the bag with what they were getting Adagio in their hand.

“Let’s go to the phone store you always go to, maybe we can find something in there for her.” Sonata said, taking Aria’s hand and following her older sister.

“Sure. Why not, I want to get her a new case for her phone anyways.” Aria replied, gently walking down the mall in the direction of the phone store.

“I want to get her a phone case to.” Sonata explained, walking beside her older sister.

“Ok, we’re both getting her a phone case then.” Aria softly replied, looking over and smiling at her younger sister.

“Yay!” Sonata excitedly said, returning her older sister’s smile.

The two of them walked down the mall and entered the phone store when they got to it and then walked over to the rack that had the phone cases on it.

“Ok, look for iPhone six s phone cases, since that’s the type of phone Adagio has.” Aria explained as she began to look through the phone cases.

“Oh, ok. I thought she had the same phone as you Ari.” Sonata replied, also looking through the phone cases.

“Nope, she’s got a different one.” Aria replied as they looked through the phone cases.

*1 HOUR LATER*

“Ok there we go. We got most of everything we were going to get for Adagio. Let’s go home now.” Aria replied as her and Sonata got back into her truck and she started it as they put on their seatbelts.

“We got a lot of stuff Ari.” Sonata said, looking in the back at all the bags that were on the floor and backseat.

“Yeah. Hopefully we get home before Adagio does so we can get this stuff in the house so she doesn’t see it.” Aria replied as she pulled out of the parking lot and began to drive down the road.

“That was fun. But, can I have something to eat when we get home?” Sonata asked, stating she was hungry.

“Sure. You can have anything you’d like.” Aria answered softly, driving along the road into town, she had to turn down a couple other ones before she’d be on the road that led out of town in the direction of their house.

Author's Note:

Here's this chapter, I remembered that in one of the other chapters I think I mentioned that Aria and Sonata still had to Christmas shop for Adagio, so I thought this chapter could be about them doing that. As well as about Adagio shopping for Christmas gifts for Sonata, because, even though she doesn't like her all that much, she still has to get her a present.