• Published 20th Nov 2018
  • 2,947 Views, 134 Comments

The Dragon And The Pony - Azure Drache



A bad guy, a dragon, mets a pony for the first time and get confronted with fluffy-cuteness.

Comments ( 42 )

“Whatever that is, I’m sure it will vanish and you will be alright again.”

...
...
...
I'm going to kill him

“Actually,” I started, “thinking of it, I could use some extra luck.” My gaze wandered to Fluffy, “and I like what you said what I could archive with it, Fortuna.”

Archive ?

Did you mean ACHIEVE?

“Enough, let them figure it out for themselves. And they don’t have to mate by the way, this one,” she pointed at Daring, “is already pregnant as you know.”

Not Daring.

9463402
Both fixed:twilightsheepish: Thank you:)
9463372
:rainbowlaugh: Don't be so hard on him, he really have no clue:raritywink:

9474205

I read the last 5 chapters at once and my current thoughts are: hrm.

9474588
What is it that make you think that? Something you would like to see turn out different, or a spot you disliked?

TBD I choose you!!
Use Seduction!
..
..
..
It is super effective!
..
..
..
Quick use HaReM

9476218
:rainbowlaugh: I am quite sure that Aphrodite would be a very difficult 'enemy' in that.:rainbowwild:

9474885

The story is... extreme in many cases. I won't cite anything specific because I'm trying real hard to keep my head low and my mouth shut to avoid being nuked.

9479425
Feedback is always good, so as long as you bring it over politely, you can say what younthink about the story without fear.:twilightsmile:

9476218
Fluffy uses 'Charm and Fluffyness' it is even more effective! Though it was useless as defence:pinkiegasp:

Fluffy gets cuddled!:yay:

9736403
Pst, Nailah, use the spoiler tag:raritywink: Yes Dragons are highly vulnerable for cuteness!

Thanks for the upcheering:pinkiehappy:, but which aspect of the griffons do you mean?

Oh and since Daring Do is in the stories tags, you may notice some hints about that later in the story:derpytongue2:

9737086
Fluff for the Fluff-gods! :raritywink:

I have finished it! This story wasn't something I thought I'd enjoy, but I do like most of it. I don't really like how the Gods got involved, but that's nitpicky. Keep up the good work.

9737487
Well there is a sequel if you are interested:trollestia:

“Uhm, where did that question come from?” I was confused and shrugged with my wings. “I didn’t know about your species up until a few weeks ago, so I have no clue about what to think about one of your hatchlings.”

YOU CLULESS FOOL (no offence to the author)

9864126
Yeah, he had no idea at all:rainbowlaugh:

This was a beautiful read and end to the first part can't wait to see where the second part leads to (norush)

9864646
We will see her again... :pinkiecrazy:


9864666
Thank you very much:twilightsmile:

If the main OCs in this story were voiced, what would they sound like?

9873202
Fluffy would have a melodic and nice female voice, something soft in general.
The Black Death, well something between Draco from Dragonheart and Smaug from The Hobbit.
If you count Lucia and Ludewig too, well she has the voice as steal, like a female commander/drill seargant, but still female so not these deep kin dof voice. Mabye a bit like Spitfire. He on the other claw, sounds more like an young italian gangster from old movies.

9930964
Yeah he’s Billie Joe Armstrong’s son. (Billie Joe is the frontman of Green Day)

Jakob Danger Armstrong,

That’s his name.

9932786
Awesome, in combination with armstrong even more:derpytongue2:

That’s scientifically impossible, but it’s justified, and that makes it alright.

Anyways, this is a good story.

On a side note: DragonForce has ruined the word war for me, when I read it in this chapter, the (quite awesome) riff just started playing in my head.

9940710
What is scientificly impossible? There is a lot of stuff happening in the chapter:derpytongue2: (please use spoiler tag:raritywink:)

Thank you for the positive feedback:twilightsmile:

It is only the first three letters of his name, it musn't be about war at all:trollestia:

9940716
The child

I’m avoiding saying anything to avert using a spoiler tag.

9940725
Not entirely. If the chromosome count is roughly comparable and with gene counts and coding that do approximately the same thing, a child is 'possible', but is a longshot. While it is true that true hybrids we can prove exist only occur in species within the same genus, dragons don't exist, so the exact genetic composition can not be definitively proven. It could be made posable if you are willing to play with some fairly absurd ideas. In fantasy, dragons can interbreed with just about any animal. If that is the case, we simply need to figure out how. As discussed, the issue is genetic compatibility. However, if you are willing to do the stupid and mess with cell differentiation and 'junk' DNA, you could make it posable. If you didn't know, 'junk' DNA is non-coding DNA. If within dragon DNA, compatible genes exist for genes on the other animals, as long as the initial zygote can come about and the division to form a morula (solid mass of blastomeres) occurs, an offspring should form. As all somatic line cells contain the exact same DNA, the only difference between cells is their expression of genes. As the cells differentiate, if the coding regions for compatible DNA sequences exist on the dragon DNA then hybridization 'could' occur. Since we only see what genes are expressed, the 'junk' could be just about anything (see dominant/recessive genes for similar explanation).

Looks like whoever drew the dragon for the story artwork forgot to include its right wing.

10083936
I think it is just folded:derpytongue2:

10095521
He is a bit taler then the image shows, I would say if Fluffy is 2 meters long, he would be ca 3,5.

This is quite the story and a lot of love went into this for sure! Thanks for the good read. 👍

Comment posted by ChudoJogurt deleted Jan 3rd, 2022

This is quite a nice story and it wouldn't surprise me if Discord somehow recorded the conversation between those goddesses and Black Death and Fluffy for amusement. Or perhaps he wants to extort a favor from them if he recorded it. Still I am goign to read the sequel next.

11438015
If Discord joins the party it would be fun for sure:trollestia: God of Chaos + Godess of Luck + Godess of naughty stuff, sounds fun to me:raritywink:

9873825

He on the other claw, sounds more like an young italian gangster from old movies.

OK, but who is “he?”

11827890
Ludewig, he would sound like an italian gangster:derpytongue2:

Login or register to comment