• Published 5th Sep 2018
  • 221 Views, 0 Comments

Kahmey's Nemesis - TheDevilDogLeader1987



A long time rival of Kahmey's manages to find him and his intentions are not good, not good at all.

  • ...
 0
 221

Kahmey's Nemesis

Kahmey had just walked out of the spa, he had been through a well earned relaxation treatment and was ready to go see his friend Princess Twilight until he saw him. He was startled at who it was. It was his old nemesis Whaihosa. (Long time no see Kahmey. I do believe we have unfinished business.) said Whaihosa (What do you mean?) Kahmey replied in a very angry tone
(I think you know the answer to that, you stupid dog.) Whaihosa insulted.

Kahmey let out a blood freezing howl at Whaihosa. The howl startled everypony in sight and alerted Princess Twilight. Kahemy was ready to destroy Whaihosa. But being relaxed too much left Kahmey too weak to fight. When Twilight got there she saw Kahmey looking at Whaihosa, she immediately noticed that the two were not friends, but foes. Twilight shot a magic beam at Whaihosa knocking him off his paws. Kahmey then threw him deep in the other end of the everfree forest.

(Who was that?) Princess Twilight asked (That’s my nemesis/brother. I thought he got frozen on my home island, but that’s not the case.) Kahmey replied
(What does he want with you?) Twilight asked (I don’t remember, but he’s not done here. If my kind start something they finish it and they don’t rest until they have completed their task, it doesn’t matter if they made up the task or if it was given to them.) Kahmey stated.

So Kahmey went to his house continuing to listen and keep a sharp nose for Whaihosa’s scent.
He got home and couldn’t smell Whaihosa anywhere. He noticed guard ponies out on the hunt, he knew he had to warn them of what they would be dealing with if they went after Whaihosa.

(Guards!) Kahmey called out. (What is it Kahmey? We’re kinda busy.) The guards responded
(I know y’all want to keep Equestria safe, but I really don’t want y’all to go after this one.) Kahmey said (Oh yeah? Why is that?) The guards replied (Because, you two are not dealing with a pony or any creature you may be used to. Whaihosa is a whole nother animal. He will put you pony folke where y’all don’t want to be.) Kahmey warned (Oh yeah, Where would that be?)
(The emergency room. Please trust me. Whaihosa will not stop there though.)

The guards didn’t listen to Kahmey though. They still went after Whaihosa. When they found him and engaged in battle, they immediately regretted it. Kahmey eventually came across them, Whaihosa was about to eat them when Kahmey charged. Kahmey let out the same blood freezing howl and attacked Whaihosa. (I will destroy you Whaihosa!) Kahmey yelled out.
Kahmey continued to scratch, beat and bite Whaihosa. Eventually Whaihosa passed out and Kahmey put the guards up on his back and ran straight for the Ponyville hospital. When he got to the hospital he barged in the doors and jumped the line. (HELP! It’s urgent!) The hospital ponies saw the guards and immediately took them in. (What happened?) The doctors asked (They got into a battle with my nemesis even though I warned them not to do anything, and tried to tell them I would take care of the problem. Now just take them in and get them back to health.) Kahmey replied. After he went home he had to think of what he did to Whaihosa to make him so mad at him.