• Published 9th Aug 2012
  • 2,123 Views, 48 Comments

A Seapony's Tale: Ceren's Descent - SinAries13



A seapony story, what else is there to it.

  • ...
2
 48
 2,123

My Great Escape!

'S'up everypony, before I get to the part where I nearly kill myself for a friend who can't even defend himself. I'll just rewind back to the beginning of how this all started.'

It was Wednesday afternoon, I was preparing to go back home from a hard days work...yet again.

"Finally! It's over..." I said to myself. My muscles aching and sore from pushing carts back into the store all day long.By the way I'm a cart attendant at target.

'God, I hate working by myself with carts! My co-workers need to quit being so stubborn about going outside, and help me get the job done faster!' I thought to myself.

Walking through the store to the get the front entrance of target. Wanting to get the hell out of the store fast, a co-worker calls me out for attention.

"Ray!" he said, trying to catch up with me.

"Yes?" I answer. 'What now...' not really wanting to stop right now, but I don’t like to be rude either. I stopped, and decided I might as well hear my co-worker out.

"Amy was wondering, if you could work as cashier next Tuesday?" he said. I wanted to say no, but I never had anything to do after work except play games, draw some random pencil artwork, and hang with my neighborhood friends. Plus I could get some extra cash, while I was at it.

"Um...yeah, sure I'll be there." I said, looking at my awesome blue digital watch to see what time it was. Not wanting to miss my subway train.

"Great! thanks Ray, I'll go tell Amy to put you up for next Tuesday. Have a good night." he smiled before I walked away.

I walked out of target's front doors, and started jogging down the side of the building. It was getting dark outside when I passed a couple of alleys, and made a left turn. Trying my best not to wear myself out too soon, but ended picking up speed when I saw the traffic lane light in my direction was about to turn red.

'Oh no no no nonononono! I'm not gonna miss my train ride home again!' I thought in a frustrated panic. Remembering the last time I missed the train, waiting an hour and a half for a train to come back around, trying not to get harassed by a gross homeless guy at night. But the worst part about it was, he hasn't been caught yet. I cringed at the memory, and starting sprinting to beat the traffic light to prevent that happening again.

While I was trying desperately to get the train station on the other side of the traffic lane, there was a man wearing a white suit walking in the same direction as I was. Getting close before passing him.

"EXCUSE ME!!" I yelled at him, so he wouldn't get bumped. Surprisingly though, he walked over the side a little. Having a slowmo moment, getting a good look at his face while I was rushing, he looked like he was about in his mid-thirties, a black slicked back hair style, Italian, and the only weird part about him was...his eyes. I never thought the day would happen, when i see someone who has heterochromia. His right eye was jet black, and the other ice blue.

I snapped out of it when he gave a friendly wave. I waved back.Turning what's in front of me, seeing that I was on already on the other side of the car crowded street.

'Yes! now to the train.' I thought to myself.I jumped to do a stairway rail slide, but then i saw one thing that made me afraid of going to train stations by myself.

It was the SAME gross homo-homeless man from before, smiling creepily, and he was waiting...for ME. Warning, Warning! Imminent unwanted attention approaching in 00:03 seconds!! Everything started to blur when I saw him.

I jumped.

He reaches for me.

He fails.

Using his face as a stepping tool, and perfectly landing. I looked back for a moment to see what to the homeless guy. He had both hands on his face to grasp the feeling of a boot that landed on his face.

Reaching for the train ticket in my pocket. "GOT IT!" I said out loud. Now running, lungs burning, cold sweat coming down my face, but i still had faith that i can escape from that scary menace.

*DING-DONG*

"ATTENTION, LAST CALL BEFORE DEPARTING. ATTENTION, LAST CALL BEFORE DEPARTING." The intercom said.

'FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAA!!!!!!!' Screaming in my mind.

I went for the empty train cart the in back. I didn't like being squished up against other people, cause I didn't like people in my personal space. At the right side my view, I saw the last person getting on, and from the very corner of my right eye, a crazy homeless coming after me fast, followed by two cops chasing him. Wait a minute...

*Loading*

*Loading*

*Loading*

Done.

[Please insert major freak out Disc now]

"UUAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! RAAAPPE!!!" I screamed like bloody murder, before giving myself total motivation of why I should get on this train, and hoping it get the attention of a police officer. I jumped through the closest set of train doors before they closed. The homeless failed get in, and was apprehended by the two cops .

"Whew" I slumped down on the floor, but getting up fast, knowing what's on subway floors.

*DIING-DONG!!* The train started to move.

'FINALLY! He gets justice.' I looked around in the train car, it seemed I was in the third to last car of the train. I saw five to six people sitting down, nobody even looked at the exhaustion on my face.

'Well, I'm glad to see people still CARE for others...' And with that mental sarcasm, I slowly walked towards the very back of the train.

When I got into last train cart, I saw a familiar face from earlier.


Take a wild guess who...