• Published 26th Jul 2018
  • 309 Views, 1 Comments

Letters From The Front - Epsilon_Eleven



Series of letters sent by a stallion from the Front to its sister back home.

  • ...
 1
 309

First Letter

14th February.

Hey, little sister. I hope you are doing well with mother, and yes I know quite well that I haven’t write a single letter ever since I left the house. But please forgive me, I do not have the time due to the strict schedule the Guards has put us into. And yes, I did received your letter, my dearest sister. I know you and mother missed me, but I can’t go home now. ‘Equestria’ need me, it need every stallion it had to defend our home. To protect Equestria from harm. What I did... Was to protect not only Equestria, but also to protect the innocents and other families, including you, my sister.

Anyway, I hope that you didn’t bring any trouble with mother, you have to be good. The last thing mother need is trouble, so don’t give her anymore unnecessary burden to her shoulders. And, I did miss you little sister, it is the same to mother. I will never forget you, I will always be thinking of you in my sleep. Hoping you are safe and away from the war. I have heard rumours that the war is coming close to our home. I wish, it never happened. If it did, protect mother. Find a safe place. Stay away and don’t trust anypony in armor but the yellow one. They will take you to somewhere safe. For now, I wish for you and mother safety, Farewell my little sister. Stay safe and avoid any trouble.

Your Brother.
Light Sheer.