• Published 6th Jul 2018
  • 2,330 Views, 86 Comments

Alicorns and Creatures - Alvaxerox



A new visitor comes to Equestria and helps around and discovers friendship and true love.

  • ...
28
 86
 2,330

Vs Trevelyan again!

Twilight and the others rushed back to the Red Warriors HQ as fast as they can. They made it just in time until they someone merging out from the smoke debris. "Shining Armor!" Twilight ran to help her brother up as he was walking very weakly. "What happened?" She asked.

"Trevelyan happened." Shining Armor said. "And he's gotten ever worse them the last time you fought him."

"Where is he?" Rainbow Dash asked. "I have a score to settle with him."

"That's not all. He wasn't alone." Shining said.

"What?" Spike asked.

"Well, well, well..." Voice said as it was walking up to Trevelyan. "So nice to finally meet you... Twilight Sparkle, the former red guardian now turned Equestrian Warrior."

Twilight rolled her eyes as she looks at the mysterious woman with the pitch black body, and moon themed armor. She turns to see Rainbow and Rarity shivering, but Rainbow was trying to fight it. "Is that her?" Twilight asked. Rainbow, Rarity and Spike nodded. Then Twilight turned her head to see the woman next to Trevelyan. "So your Nightmare Moon I presume?"


"Smart human are you." Nightmare Moon said in a chuckle. "Then again, you are the human that has been living in Equestria for a while now."

"How did you know?" Twilight asked.

"It's a little simple my dear diluted hairless monkey." Nightmare Moon shows in her hand a yellow gem that is glowing with power.

"This gem was flying across the galaxy until it landed on the moon I was imprisoned in. And it glowed with unbelievable power beyond my magic."

Twilight and the others never saw that gem before. "Trevelyan is not doing this on his own." Spike exclaimed. "Isn't he."

"That gem you have... Your controlling him aren't you?" Twilight exclaimed as well. "With that gem."

"Oh yeah... I am... Glad you made that assumption red guardian. You see, the creatures that would inspired by the Red Guardians... Trevelyan wanted revenge. This gem allows me to control his feeble mind and make him do my bidding." Nightmare Moon said.

"You won't get away with this Nightmare Moon!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Oh I will. Cause I'm taking this gem to Equestria. I got another slave that needs me attention." Nightmare Moon exclaimed.

"What other slave?" Rarity asked.

"You'll see... If you survive my brute..." Nightmare Moon said. "Trevelyan... Destory them!"

Nightmare Moon opened her wings and flew off to the sky where she opens a portal to Equestria and closed it. Trevelyan walks up to the heroes. "Reborn Red Guardians?" He asked. "I will make sure nobody makes more red guardians ever again!" He roars and ran to Hit Twilight. Twilight focused her power on her punches and hits Trevelyan with extreme force. Rarity formed a diamond energy sword and attacks Trevelyan with swift kicks and slashes. But Trevelyan was too strong and he grabbed Rarity and starts slamming her to the ground multiple times. "Puny pony." He said. Rainbow Dash and Spike charged at Trevelyan but the dragon brute price too much. But then Rainbow Dash axitvated her super form and she managed to hurt the black dragon.

"Shining Armor, do you know what was that yellow glowing gem?" Twilight asked.

"No. I don't have any clue." Shining Armor said. "It's not in the database. I thought it could come from Equestria."

"No. I don't think anypony from Equestria would see a gem that can mind control someone else." Twilight said. "Listen big brother, I have to go back to Equestria."

"What?! Why?" Shining Armor asked.

"My friends are in danger. Nightmare Moon said there is another slave she has under her control thanks to that gem. I gotta stop her." Twilight explained.

Shining Armor wanted to say no. But he sees Spike and Rainbow Dash and even Rarity trying to hold off Trevelyan. "Your right. You do have to stop her." Shining said. "But first we must stop Trevelyan. And I got an idea." Shining Armor whispered his plan to Twilight.

"It's risky Shining. But let's hope it works." Twilight said. "Guys. Get clear!"

"What did you say!?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"I need you to get clear." Twilight said. "My powers will overload if I take off the the metal bars in my containment suit. That can be enough power to stop Trevelyan." Twilight said.

"Good idea Darling." Rarity said. "Everypony get out of the way!"

Spike, Rarity and Rainbow Dash got clear as Twilight charges at Trevelyan and beats him up multiple times with her unstable power. Her recent punch blasted Trevelyan up into the sky and he screams and Twilight flies up to let out all of her energy. The sky exploded and everyone watched in awe and shock. "Did Twilight blow herself up?" Spike asked.

"No. If I know my little sister. She is a tough guardian. It's what she wanted to be her whole life." Shining said. "When she was a girl. She looked up to me. Red every comic of the red guardians. She really wanted to be a hero. And she's been through a lot during her time as a red guardian. She can survive anything."

"When I was filly, I wanted to be part of the Wonderbolts. I guess Twilight and I are not so different after all." Rainbow Dash said.


Meanwhile... In Equestria...

Pinkie Pie, Applejack and Fluttershy were at Sweet Apple Acres watching some TV and chatting while drinking some cider. "Ah can't believe Rarity and Rainbow Dash snuck aboard Twilight's ship and ditched us to go to her alien planet." Applejack said.

"Yeah. I thought Rainbow Dash would have stopped her separation anxiety went when Twilight left." Fluttershy said. "But I guess we were wrong."

"I tell ya, if they ever get back, we're getting Dashie and Rarity some therapy help." Pinkie Pie said.

"Ah'll just give Rainbow a punching therapy, Sugercube." Applejack said.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" A sudden scream was heard outside the barn.

"Noooooooooope ow!"

"That sounds like Scootaloo and Big Macintosh." Applejack said.

"Hurry. Let's go find check." Pinkie Pie said. The 3 mares ran outside the barn. And they see Big Mac scream as he fell in front of them.

"Big Mac!" Applejack cried out. "Are you alright?"

"Nope." Big Mac said.

"What happened?" Fluttershy asked.

"We're... Being ambushed... She was supposed to be dead." Big Mac said.

"She? Ah don't understand?" Applejack said.

"Incoming!" Pinkie Pie yelled out as she sees Applebloomers being thrown to the barn.

"APPLEBLOOM!" Applejack yelled out as she runs to her sister. "You okay?"

"You gotta save yourself Sis. She's back. And she is not feeling like herself. She wants you 3." Applebloom said as she closes her eyes.

"Who's back. Applebloom!" Applejack cried out. But Applebloom didn't respond. "Their all unconscious. Girls help me get them in the barn."

A few moments later...

Applebloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo and Big Mac were unconscious so the 3 mares placed them in the haystacks with pillows and blankets. "Whoever did this is gonna pay!" Applejack said.

"But didn't you hear the warnings they give?" Pinkie pointed out. "Applebloom said She back. And Big Mac said she was supposed to be dead."

"Ah know. They said she. And we don't know what she they meant. It has to be somepony we know." Applejack said.

"But who do we know that could do this to Big Mac and the Applebloomers." Fluttershy asked.

"Ah don't know Fluttershy. But what's important is that we get these these ponies some medical attention." Applejack said. "Pinkie, go get Granny Smith. We need her help."

"Okie dokie lokie!" Pinkie pie said as she got inside the house. But she got back out already. "Um... Bad news... She's not in the house. She's not in her room. And she is not in the living room or anywhere."

"What?!" Applejack shouted. "Where is she?"

"Right behind you... AJ." A familiar voice said as Applejack Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy turn their heads at what looks like a cloaked figure.

"Who are you?" Fluttershy asked.

"Ah... Fluttershy... Such a free spirit... And you finally decided to wear a sweater over your free body. It's about time..."

"How do you my name?" Fluttershy asked.

"You don't remember me. I'm your friend. You wanted to be with your animals and I supported your choice."

"Enough creepy talk, who are you!?" Applejack asked. "Are you the one who beat up my family?" Applejack asked.

"Not all your family Applejack. I still have this old crone." The cloaked figure was holding Granny Smith by her neck.

"Granny!" Applejack yelled out. "Leave her out of this!"

"Why should I? You and the others have abandoned me."

"We did nothing to you!" Pinkie Pie said.

"Your too stupid to figure it all out aren't you Pinkie."

"For the last time..." Applejack said getting ready to punch the cloaked figure. "Who in the name of Celestia... Are you?!"

"You really haven't figured it out..." The cloaked figure removed it's cloak. And she reveals a familiar face from their past, her purple horn, she dark blue hair...

"Do you girls."

"No..." Fluttershy felt sick to her stomach. Feeling like she wanted to throw up as she got to her knees.

"It can't be..." Pinkie said feeling scared as her mane deflates.

Applejack could no believe her eyes. "... Twilight...? But... This... This can't be happening... Your dead."


Meanwhile...

The smoke cleared from the debris as Twilight walks out from it. She was back in her old retired outfit.

Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Spike ran up to her and gave her a group hug. Shining Armor walked up to her too and gave her a hug. "Twilight, where's Trevelyan?"

Twilight was speechless but then she let out some words. "Trevelyan... Is free." She said.

"What do you mean?" Rainbow Dash asked.

Shining Armor walked up to where Trevelyan was and he placed his fingers on his wrist to feel any pulses. There were none. "He dead."

"What?" Rarity asked. "Twilight... Did you kill him?"

"My overloaded power explosion was too much for Trevelyan. He died after the I triggered it. I didn't know it was that strong." Twilight said.

"It's okay Twilight." Shining Armor said a she walks up to his sister and places his hand on her shoulder. "You didn't know."

"This is why I want to Equestria with Spike, and the girls. I am too overpowered here. Equestria felt like a home I always wanted." Twilight said.

"You also found love in Equestria." Shining Armor said. Twilight nodded as he pointed out. "I know a way we can send you back. Now that we got info on the wormhole, we can use the data to create a trans dimensional portal from Earth to Equestria."

"You would do that for me?" Twilight asked.

"Despite you being a wild girl. You've grown to love that world Twily. If this is what you want. So be it. I'll let mom, dad and Cadence know." Shining Armor said.

"Thanks big brother." Twilight gives Shining Armor a hug as they get started on the trans dimensional portal.

A few minutes later...

"That was fast." Spike said.

"Now you can go home." Shining Armor said.

"Thanks darling." Rarity said.

"But first... Take this." Twilight something to Shining Armor.

"What is it.

"I snagged some from Canterlot. These are magical scrolls. They will allow you to mail what you write to me. And Spike bring them to me with his fire. It's a magic thing." Twilight explained.

"Thanks Twilight. And take this." Shining gave something to Twilight in return. "It's a mini transporter. "It will allow you come back to Earth anytime you want."

"Thank you." Twilight said. Just then the portal activated and the 4 heroes see a window to Ponyville. But they all gasped at what they see...

"Ponyville... Is in ruins!" Twilight said.

"We've only been gone for 2 days." Spike said.

"This can't be right. It has be Nightmare Moon's work." Rainbow Dash said.

"It can't be. We just saw her before she left us to fight Trevelyan."

"It has to be that slave she mentioned." Twilight said. "Now we do need to go back. Shining Armor. You, Cadence and the Red Warriors stay on guard. I have a feeling what Nightmare Moon will do to Equestria... It will effect Earth as well."

"Alright Twilight. Go. Do what you have to do... Just be safe." Shining gave Twilight one last hug.

"Goodbye for now." Twilight said. "Okay guys. We're going back to Equestria!"

To be continued...