• Published 2nd Jul 2018
  • 13,130 Views, 36 Comments

When the Sun Goes Down... - An Intricate Disguise



Celestia sleepwalks every night. She also sucks her guards' cocks in her sleep, and they hardly mind.

  • ...
26
 36
 13,130
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 21 )

A fun read overall, but I'm sure Luna knows. On her end, I doubt the opportunities to sex something as exotic as thestrals could ever be ignored.

This story. I like it.

i had a feeling it would end something like the way it did with her knowingly doing it.

RIOT?
...more please...

Hey, what about Squire?

9022804
We'll see how many people want a sequel first, eh?

9022851
Of course. Just feel a little unfair for him

9020825
The lie we all tell ourselves constantly

That little minx...

Very interesting, more please. :pinkiehappy:

9022151
I am actually liked it more becauseshe was actually awake. :twilightsheepish:

Naughtylestia at her best. :trollestia:

I kinda wish Celestia had really been asleep (I imagined her dreaming about having ice cream or something), but this was still good, liked!

I freaking knew it. I knew she was faking it.:trollestia:

Part of me is entirely hoping for an extra chapter of Luna finding out. Her totally complaining that SHE can't sleepwalk and do that kind of thing during the day would be priceless!

9029659
You didn’t get a chapter... you did however get a sequel. Damn psychic.

and oined another

joined

9019972
I cant help but wonder, what other Scenarios can be done with the Concept of celestia sleepwalking.
Like, princess celestia, the largest and most powerful of all ponies starts to sleepwalk, but the guards TRY to stop her, or at least Redirect her. Like, remember, when big mac drank that love Poison and ended up dragging an entire house behind him? Basically that, only instead of just a couple of fillies, its the entirety of the guard, trying to Prevent her from Walking through walls etc.

Login or register to comment