• Published 26th Feb 2020
  • 3,837 Views, 46 Comments

Fiend Shifter - Xinrick



End of the world sent me to a new world with cool powers...now I need to save my family.

  • ...
13
 46
 3,837

Chapter 14

I was absolutely livid. Beyond pissed! My wrath will burn the planet!

The Unsent… NUKED Yakyakistan!

“Where are they?” I growled, feeling myself slowly shifting into Heylel’s form in my rage at this blatant disregard for life or just straight up anything at all. “These assholes…nuked an entire country…killed every yak there…”

"How did they even get nukes? Didn't you say only your earth had them?" Gilda asked me.

"However they got them, the question is do they have more, and if so, we are in a lot of trouble." Blueblood said grimly.

“I don’t know…they probably found a portal to my world and…stole some of them.” I frowned. “We need to start working fast…and hopefully I can get all the Yak’s soul’s to try and bring them all back…”

"So what do we do?" Celestia asked.

"Anna, do all these nuclear weapons use radioactive materials in them?"

“Yes.” I answered. “Since it needs a catalyst for the Fission to happen, to make the explosion even stronger and make the fallout that much worse…there’s a reason why my world has a ‘Mutual Destruction’ pact if someone decides to use one of these damned things on the general population.”

"Then we can track that. Radioactive materials are very rare here in Equis. Using a spell to locate them will easily help us find where these weapons are."

"I can cast it." Celestia said.

“And right now, I can only imagine myself, Gilda, and Celestia being able to walk in that nuclear wasteland because I’m a Goddess of Life, Gilda is my Prophet so he get’s all my powers, and Celestia is literally the goddess of a Thermonuclear Furnace we call the Sun.” I explained. “So please, cast the magic Celestia, I need to commit some murders against the undead.”

"Like hell you are!" They all yelled at me.

"Anna, you're Pregnant, while Radiation is rare in Equis even I know it's not good for anyone."

"Especially Magic users…" Celestia sighed. "Radiation only forms where the key lines of mana don't touch the planet. The reasons why is because it absorbs the mana, making the effects and lethality of it's invisible poison stronger."

"Plus we'd rather not you be there in the event they blow up all they have. You may be a goddess but your body is not immortal. Your several near death experiences have showed that much." Blueblood added.

"But I can't just stand here and do nothing!" I snapped. "And I can't risk your lives for something that's my problem…" I growled, hating how more and more powerless I felt. "I'm supposed to protect life, I'm not supposed to be weak, especially when that's what makes Spiral stronger."

"I know you don't like it Anna, but until you can figure out that Golem thing you were talking about, you can't get into fights. It's too risky." Gilda said.

"Besides, there is something you can do that's just as important." Blueblood offered.

“And what would that be?” I asked, wanting to do anything to help the people and get out of this angry funk I’m in.

"We've sent a team to the… ruins, of Yakyakistan. They're cleaning the radiation and you do need to absorb the Pyreflies that remain."

“Yes, yes I do.” I nodded. “Also good thing that you can just…clean up the radiation, we had to wait for nature to do it itself or…also wait hundreds of years.”

"Well, while it is rare here we did discover ways to remove it without it absorbing the magic in the process." Celestia said.

“Cool.” I nodded. “So how long will it take for the clean up crew to work their magic?”

"Two days. Once the last of the radiation has been removed and disposed of, you can head there. For now, I think it's best you focus on working on that Golem thing you were talking about."

“Yeah…” I sighed, wishing there was more I could do, but knowing I need my Golem first. “Well, thankfully my teacher is telling me a lot of great things to make my Golem even better.”


"Well, there are various ways to make a body you can also inhabit." Vincent said. “Magic, abilities, science, void magic, but you're a Goddess of life for anything void, necromantic, and possession wise is right out. Your body would naturally reject that. So your options would be either magic or abilities."

“Can I have both?” I inquired curiously. “Or is it one or the other?”

"Well, magic golems require a lot of energy, and to make one human enough to both feel like you're in your normal body and handle your powers won't be easy. Abilities would be easier, as they operate without the need for energy. Most anyway."

“Hmm…well, the abilities one would be easier.” I shrugged. “Plus…I mean, it doesn’t need to be a hundred percent like myself now that I think about it, cause I’m going to be using it to be shapeshifting and all around mauling the fuckers that literally nuked an entire kingdom.”

"Then abilities would be the best way to go. Luckily I remember a lot from when Grey was at the wheel." He said, a flick of his wrist and he was holding a notebook and pen. "The bad news is that the nearest one of his vaults is about nine light-years from Equis." He said as he started writing.

“Well…Thor might be fast enough to get me there, but I doubt it’s unguarded…” I said sheepishly.

"This one is unguarded. Planet is uninhabited, the thing is buried three miles underground and the metal is made of Monofilament. Not much in creation can break through it".

“Not even Thor and how outrageously strong he is?” I inquired.

"Let me just say that, to melt Monofilament you need a minimum heat of six times that of a standard Big Bang explosion."

“Fuck…” I frowned. “So…unless we have the key, I doubt we’re getting into the thing.”

"That's what this is for." He said, handing me the notebook with a long series of numbers on it. "The vault has one door and it's key code locked. That's it. Once you dig it up and find the door just enter that in and it will open."

“Awesome.” I nodded. “So, might as well ask, what makes Ability Golem’s so special and why do I think ‘Abilities’ are a tad different from where you come from?”

"Well for starters it won't be a golem it will be a perfect copy of your body entirely. Save this." He said, poking at my belly. Here in Zanarkand it's not round and such.

"Which is a positive…and a negative." I said, gently holding my belly as I still was thankful for the life in me. "But anything besides that?"

"Yeah. Aside from the ability there's gonna be a lot of other stuff in that vault. Other abilities, weapons, vehicles, bio weapons, Creation Engine, ECT. It will be bigger on the inside. Try not to touch anything in there cause 99.999% of it all will be dangerous if used improperly. You'll follow the signs to the Ability storage and look for the cylinder labeled 'Carbon Copy'."

"Cool." I nodded. "So just…make sure not to touch anything there…even if it might be really cool and could help me shank Spiral."

"Well, in that Vault… could hurt him real bad some of the stuff… hmm…" Vincent hummed in thought.

"Would it do more harm than good with what I want to do?" I asked, that being the key question here. "And would it somehow invoke anything worse?"

"You're already dealing with me so, maybe? Anyway, don't worry too much about it. Now, hold out your hand. I've never made one of these personally but witnessed Grey do it enough times a modified version shouldn't be doo different."

"Alright." I nodded, holding out my hand to see whatever Vincent had in mind.

He grabbed my hand with his own. He pressed his thumb into my palm and I felt a sudden jolt, like electricity but somehow more… rooted, Into my very being. When he let go I saw I now was sporting a small, barely noticeable blue dot where his thumb pressed into.

"Uh…what's this?" I inquired. "And why do I have a feeling some people are now incredibly pissed at me?"

"Well anyone who knows probably will. But this is one I modified so, let's hope this works." Vincent said as he took a deep breath. "Initiate Boot Up command. Authorization code 94102317409. Boot Up file AV1."

Boot up Complete. File Loaded.

Text appeared in my vision.

I blinked and it was gone, now replaced by a number in my bottom right corner vision. 1,780.

"Uh…what?" I blinked. "Did…I just get a HUD or something?"

"Well, admittedly one of my kids has a better version but quick answer, Yes. That number in your bottom right is, in terms of Video Game Logic, your HP."

"That's neat…also, that's a lot lower than I thought after all the fights I've been in…" I hummed, expecting a lot more than just 1,780.

"Say 'Display Level HUD."

“Display Level HUD.” I recited, wondering what will be shown here.

Right above my HP appeared an LV. Next to that, a 5… five… FIVE?!?!

“Fuck that, I am not level 5!” I snapped. “How in god’s name does that work? I’ve had to do a lot of bullshit, and while I will exclude the Bahamut fight cause that might have been pure Gilda…no.”

"It's because you're a Goddess Anna. You don't level up through combat. Each god technically levels up in different ways, but they also all level up through faith of their devoted."

“So…” I started. “I have to start a church…” I took a deep breath. “Oh boy, that’s not gonna be fun…but it’s probably gonna be necessary…”

"Well, that's half of it. Half comes from faith from worshipers, the other half comes from what you are the goddess of. In your case, Life, and shape shifting. Now keep in mind the Life part only counts if it's life you make. Pre-existing life doesn't count."

“And I’m about to give birth to…probably a planet’s worth of kids…and I still have a whole lot more form’s to obtain…and also need to figure out my Zoo’s Bestiary…gonna seriously need those Monster Arena forms…” I muttered.

"Yeah. But level as a God doesn't directly tell you your power, it's more a rough estimate of your overall strength and power."

“This is getting a whole lot more complicated and I don’t like it…” I groaned. “Why couldn’t I still be doing the normal leveling system?” I whined. “Ugh, this bites, but it’s going to take a bit longer to gain a lot of strength…”

"Uh, you do know level five for a god is fairly strong? It's not weak or anything. Like… above average."

“Not really, hell I still barely know what all this new godhood stuff does for me.” I frowned. “Never really had a crash course on what my ‘Divine Portfolio’ actually is, especially after I literally absorbed Bahamut.”

"Snap your fingers. Both hands thumb against the second index fingers."

I frowned, but did just that. Suddenly in a poof, I was holding a manila filing folder.

“Huh…” I muttered, honestly surprised that worked as I opened up the filing folder to see what was inside. “Everything in my portfolio of being a Goddess is here…didn’t think it would be quite this literal but eh…”

"They don't call it a Portfolio for nothing." Vincent shrugged.

“Fair.” I nodded, looking through my Portfolio and…okay wow, I got a lot of shit, plus apparently I had choices for Divine Skills!? Awesome. “Alright, so…Divine Level 5, gonna need to choose some neat skills…hmm, got any recommendations given you are…infinitely more knowledgeable in divine skills? Or…most likely made them?”

"Well, your skills will only relate to your divine title. In this case, shape shifting and life."

“And dragon’s and fire.” I said. “Cause I also gained those from absorbing the dragon god…” I muttered, looking through the many, many skills I can pick from.

"Oh yeah, you did absorb them. Be careful not to absorb too many Gods. Take too many titles from other God's by killing or absorbing them and you'll become known as an Amalgamation God. While not actually bad it's considered taboo amongst celestial beings."

“Well…that’s mostly dependant on what’s going to happen soon…oh yeah, and I also absorbed Heylel so…I technically also gained his divine class…even if it only was a piece of him…hmm.” I hummed, deciding to grab two divine skills in Shapeshifting, one which could let me extend and strengthen my body in any of my different forms, and a skill that makes me an asston more tougher in my forms based on what they’re ‘defense’ was.


Thor was easily able to bring me to the planet Vincent was talking about. It was neat, lots of blue… ground and yellow skies with a purple sun.

“Okay so…I’m pretty sure a Purple Sun is not good for literally anyone…” I said nervously.

"Actually these suns are rare the the planets that rotate around them are often rich in vast mineral deposits used by the Valkyrie to ease their muscles after training." Thor noted.

“Fair enough.” I nodded, not even wanting to know why mining is ‘relaxing’ but shrugging that off. “Alright, so we should be looking for a Monofilament bunker somewhere underground…and be careful, cause it is filled with things that, even my teacher admits, we really shouldn’t be allowed to see or use.”

We followed the coordinates to the spot, and once we were there began digging. It was a lot of work, even with my shape shifting. When that was done we were met by a maybe garage sized metal box with a single door and keypad on it.

"How does such a tiny space hold powerful wonders?" Thor asked me.

“Trust me Thor,” I said, walking up to the keypad and typing in the combination Vincent told me, hearing it beep and a green light flashed as the door unlocked. “It’s always bigger on the inside.” I said, opening the door to see what nonsense is in this garage.

And boy howdy did it blow even my expectations on how huge it was on the inside. Like…holy damn it was like a goddamn warehouse in here!

There were massive storage boxes all around. I had no idea what they held at all. I walked down the isles rather in awe of some of the weird things I saw.

I did come across one storage box labeled as 'Armory 1'. Hmmm…

“Alright you, what’s in here?” I wondered, opening up the crate carefully to see what was in the ‘Armory 1’ box.

What greeted me wasn't various weapons but rather a large computer screen asking me to make a selection as images of various weapons displayed.

“Uh…” I blinked, deciding to scroll through the computer to see what weapons are on here. “What weapons do we really have here?”

Antimatter Charging rifle. On a full charge this rifle has the capacity to unleash a blast of antimatter that upon hitting the target or nearby area will rapidly consume and destroy the surrounding… fifty thousand miles in a perfect circumference of the impact zone…

The… Alpha Light Wave Pulse rifle when fired at any unprotected target will emit a light wave pulse that fries the ocular nerves and in a radius of two hundred feet will also boil the eyes within the sockets…

The… Particle Blaster can shoot single protons at a target to create miniature black holes that completely absorb them within the event horizon and collapses within ten seconds.

… The list went on and… there's just so many…

“This…this is fucking obscene…” I muttered in absolute awe and horror at all of this.

I looked through the armory from hell and found something that wasn't TOO nasty. A Dark Electronium energy pistol. Powered by Dark Electronium, this handgun is largely based off the combat models of the Freak Inc. Little Shot combat energy handgun that uses standard Electronium. Utilizing dark Electronium gives the D.E.E.P, heh, a much harder impact, and a higher voltage of up to 600 million volts and no need for a recharge period.

“Okay…so this just sounds like a normal fucking pistol that shoots lightning…or it’s a really strong railgun…but it doesn’t sound like it can nuke a planet…” I said, choosing this special gun.

I decided to select this one. It appeared on the bottom part of the chest in a glow of blue light. The handgun looked a lot like a normal handgun. Save the ammo mag and ejection sights were a clear glass that glowed with some dark blue and purple energy.

“Alright…so I have a gun…” I muttered. “Oh boy…this is getting very worrying if the least worrying thing is a fucking lightning pistol…”

I walked around more and found the Abilities storage area. I opened the door and was met by a fair sized room with shelves of metal and glass tubes with some glowing energy inside them. Okay, I needed the one labeled… Carbon Copy. Now let me see… no, no, no- What the? Light Refraction? Speed Force?! Elastic Physics? Kryptonian Powers Gene?!? Mutation Gene: Healing Factor/Beastial claws and senses?!? Quantum Mental Computer… Subatomic Transmutation?!

"The fuck is this!?" I asked in shock. "This is completely insane…what in gods name did I get myself into…"

I browsed through… so many powers and abilities… finally though I found the Carbon Copy abilities.

Pulling the glass and metal tube I saw the energy inside was a pulsating black and white. Okay, so how do I do this?

"I…suppose I just take it?" I muttered, carefully opening the metal tube with the opening pointed towards me just in case it flew out as I attempted to grab it.

It didn't move or anything when I leaned it. Maybe I need to touch it? I reached a hand it, grabbing the glowing core of the energy. I saw it all flow into me and vanish under my skin.

New Ability Acquired: Carbon Copy.

"Cool." I said…now how do I use it?

Answer: Plant a sample of DNA. Blood, hair, spit, skin cells, ext, into the ground. A sprout will rapidly grow and from the blooming flower a fully grown copy of your body will appear. Carbon Copy can allow you to have many clones but you can only pilot one at a time.

"Huh, right then." I nodded, gonna need to do that back home. "Now…should I really tempt fate and grab something else?"

Hmm, the more I have to fight Spiral with the better my odds. Plus Gilda and the others can get a serious power boost from any one of these. Not to mention the weapons. It might be worth it if we can haul this big thing back home. This might be what we need to finish Spiral off and end this stupid cycle.

"Alright…bad ideas are starting…hey Thor?" I called out.

"Yes Anna?" He replied from the doorway. It was too small for him to get in.

"Think you can help us take this thing to Asgard? Since that's a lot closer to home and also safe enough from the Unsent?"

"Easily. I can call the bifrost for a quick transport."


"Incredible!" The dwarf brothers said as they went over each and every weapon. "These weapons are some.of the most deadly contraptions I've ever seen!"

“And I’m hoping to every god known to man that Spiral doesn’t get a hold of any of them.” I said readily. “I am tempting fate hard by bringing it here, but this is something we…desperately need.”

"I'll say. These things can easily Injure a god. Kill a weak or lesser one." The shorter brother said.

"That vault of powers is most interesting." Odin said.

“Yeah, I really didn’t know skills could…act like that.” I answered Odin. “Plus…also learned a bit about being a God and getting stronger.”

"Good, good." Odin said. "Now, Anna. May I have a word in private with you?"

“Alright.” I nodded, following Odin to a private spot to discuss whatever the older god had in mind. “What up?”

"I figured you'd want some advice from an old man who knows a thing or two about war against powerful enemies." He said as we sat down in a small room.

“I know I’m already tempting fate by bringing in all these powerful weapons and…it could be used against us…” I sighed. “But what do you have in mind for advice?”

"Use them." He said simply.

“Now why in god’s name would you actively tell me to use all those extraordinary dangerous weapons?” I asked worriedly. “The skills…besides the Kryptonian one, are all thankfully safer but…a lot of the weapons are extraordinarily dangerous…”

"Because anything that your enemy doesn't know you have that they will not expect us the fastest way to victory. Before my first days of war I commissioned the dwarves to craft whole armies worth of powerful armors and weapons and my enemies never stood a chance. My point is, if you have an advantage over them, use it, less they take your concern for weakness and strike."

“I…suppose you're right.” I nodded. “Still…just very worried that I might be either getting into something outside all of us…and how much destruction this will cause the world…though they did nuke the Yaks…”

"And they won't stop there. They will keep getting bolder, and their attacks larger. You need to land a devastating blow to them in order to tip the scales of this war back in your favor."

“Which…might be body slamming a good portion of the Minotaur Lands…or at least, all the insane Zealots that believe in Spiral…” I said carefully. “Unless I learn of a base near them, the MInotaur Lands are the closest thing I know of.”

"Do what you need to do Anna, before something terrible happens." Odin said with a clear dose of finality. "Even if you must become an Amalgamation God, do what must be done."

I sighed, really wishing I wouldn’t become a monster when I’m supposed to be a symbol of Life, or at least a positive form of Life. “This sucks…but fine…gonna need a lot of those skills then…”

"That would be best."

I went back and began looking through all the abilities. Hm. Some.of these I bet Gilda will have a blast with. Hmm, well, I guess I should see what some of these do. Some are obvious but some are odder.

Greed?

Answer. Greed is an ability that allows the user to steal life force energy, magical energy, and all other forms of energy from a target for as long as you maintain physical contact while activating the ability. This can leave the target dead if used long enough.

“So Metroid Predation on Steroids…got it.” I muttered. “Hmm…should I get it or save it for Gilda?” I muttered, thinking for a bit and wondering if having Gilda use Greed on that rat bastard would…okay I probably should give it to Gilda cause I would find it hilarious seeing him panicking and trying to get away from my wonderful mate as he literally siphon off every little bit of his life.

Okay, next one, Crack.

Crack: This ability can allow any weapons the user uses to form cracks and chips in enemy defenses even if the weapons the user has are a weaker material than the enemy defenses.

Okay that's useful.

“Okay, I’m going to be taking that.” I said, opening the jar and taking the ability cause I know I’m going to be needing it a lot.

Ability, Crack, Acquired.

Okay, up next…Bliss?

Bliss: Pacify wild animals and monsters weaker than yourself.

“Mine.” I said, thinking it would really fit into my ‘Motherly Goddess of Life’ motif I really want to show off…even if I have to do some monstrous things later.

Okay, next… Cursed Ability? Immortal Adaption.

Immortal Adaption: The owner of this ability will never die. Nothing below an Admin can kill them, even if they are removed from space, time, or obliterated at the subatomic level, they will return and forever live on. The owner will also rapidly be able to passively or manually adapt to anything for long-term or short-term survival needs.

“Uh…okay…” I said, trying to think about that one. “I’m just…gonna put this on the shelf real quick…I…don’t know how to handle that at the moment…”

I moved into the next ability. Replicate.

Replicate: Using raw matter and energies the user can perfectly make a copy of an enemy or target weapon or armor for themselves.

“Gilda would probably love this.” I muttered with a smile.

It went on like this for a while until I had a fair stack of abilities I was going to give to Gilda, a whole arsenal for myself and a small pile I'm keeping here because I either don't fully understand what they do, or they're rather dangerous or kinda pointless.

With that I went home- no…

Ponyville… is on fire…

“No…” I muttered in horror, taking a step forward. “No…no no no no NO!” I panicked as I bolted into the burning town. “That’s it, these fuckers want to play rough? I didn’t want to, but I’m going to start playing their game.”

As I ran through town I saw Unsent, their monsters and such around. I decided to test out my new handgun. I am still pregnant and haven't made the clone body yet….

I took aim and-

A beam of pure black energy shot from the muzzle. It hit the Unsent with enough electricity to probably power a city, and then it died… Pyreflies and all…

“It…it killed the Pyreflies…” I muttered in pure horror. “What the fuck!?!”

"Anna!" I looked, seeing Bonbon jump in and slam several Unsent zombies that were getting close. "About time you showed up." She huffed. "Most of the town has been safely evacuated to either your house or town hall."

“I’m very glad that most of the town is safe, I do not have the patience for your sass at the moment, and what the fuck did I miss trying to do one god damn important thing?” I asked.

"It was basically an ambush. I think they were waiting for you to leave at some point to pull this shit." BonBon said as she high kicked an Unsent monster thirty feet away. "Also, we spotted some Griffin's not too long before the attack. Care to guess who one of them was?"

I suddenly grabbed an Abomination Unsent, that stupidly tanky zombie bastard that made me nearly burn all of Everfree to the ground, and with a draconic claw literally crushed it’s head and absorbed it’s Pyreflies as it flailed and screamed until it didn’t anymore. “Where?”

"By the Train Station I was told but that was half an hour ago." Bonbon said.

“Where’s Gilda?” I inquired, slashing another unsent in half.

"At the house. Half the agency is there guarding everyone. Plus Celestia and Luna are helping."

“Oh thank fuck.” I sighed happily. “Alright, we just need to get rid of all these asshat’s and put out the fires…then we’re going to be having a serious talk about how to take the fight to these assholes.”

"Don't have to tell me twice." BonBon said as we hurried to finish the Unsent. The fire was easy thanks to some of my forms. When that was done I ran home… no…

I felt my blood run cold as I saw the agents all beat up, being tended to by civilians.

I rushed inside. Celestia and Luna were in horrible shape. Luna had her right arm broken and Celestia had a nasty crack down her horn and a huge bruise across her stomach.

Even Tommy has a nasty black eye and scratch across his cheek. They all noticed me… then looked away bitterly.

“I…literally go away, to do an important thing…and everything just…just…” I took a deep breath…then another…then another…”Fuck it,” I started as I snapped both my finger’s and grabbed my Divine Portolio, and used the other three skill points in my Life Divinity and gained three good abilities, and I’m going to be using one right now as I pulled out my Staff. “Divine Skill: Breath of Life. Curaga.” I said, putting my staff down as everyone in my area, and probably a lot farther I did not care, was suddenly washed with the healing magic, and I didn’t know what specific’s my skill did, all I cared about was that it made all my healing spells five times better and turned them into an AOE for all friendlies. “Now can people tell me why this is my fault?” I asked, even though everyone was now staring at me in…maybe awe? Or maybe thinking I’m crazy.

“Bringer of Life…” One of the injured guards muttered in pure awe.

“Mother Faust…” Another muttered.

"Well, that's new." Luna said as she flexed her no longer broken arm.

“Yeah, just learned I can do that, and I also gained a lot of other things.” I said bluntly, trying to take a step and feeling…grass? I looked down and saw that I accidentally spawned a…rather pretty patch of grass and flowers underneath me somehow. “Right then, so onto the important business of what did I miss after literally grabbing a warehouse of overpowered weapons and literal skills in a bottle?”

"Well, not long after you left Unsent attacked. We got as many either to the house or to town hall." Celestia started.

"Once we were here, Zer showed up. Beat down every agent and anyone else who got in his way… and took Gilda." Luna finished.

“Good news everyone! We’re blowing up a majority of Griffonstone!” I said readily. “But also…I have to test something…” I started, as I tried to use my connection to Gilda as my Prophet. ”Gilda, you there?” I mentally called out to them.

"I'm… I'm here." They replied. I sighed happily, even if it was oddly weak.

”I am so sorry I wasn’t here…I was busy doing an important thing…but I’m so happy to hear your at least okay.”

"I'm about as fine as being tied up head to toe and blindfolded can be. Beak is taped shut and wings are bound too. Got a crazy caller on me that's keeping me from using what magic I can. Lame… Just like Zer to find a cheat…"

”Yeah, that sounds like a bitch and a half. But don’t worry, I found a lot of weapons that would sooner turn Griffonstone into the world’s biggest glass mirror, so we’re going to save you, and end Zer and all his horseshit.”

"You better not go in guns blazing! Griffonstone might be shit but it's still my hometown. Zer run or not, I got memories and a small amount of Griff's I care for there. Besides, they just do what they have to to make it to the next day, dropping an invasion on them is kinda overkill."

”And while I trust and value your words and decisions…I’ll not glass Griffonstone…but boy howdy am I going to do some very bad things to Zer there.”

"... Anna. I need you to do something for me. Something that will take all your trust and love of me to do. I need you to wait."

I nearly fell over when I heard that.

”Excuse me, but I think I misheard you.” I mentally started. ”You…want me to wait on saving you? WHY!?!”

"Because if you bust in immediately, then you will have to spend who knows how long looking for Spiral manually. I know Zer and how to stroke his ego and… other things to get him talking. Spirals locations will mark the end of this fucking war immediately."

”W-well…that is good but…” I mentally trailed off, not wanting Gilda to be hurt…or worse.

"I know this is risky and no doubt Zer will be expecting me to leak that info to you when I find out but I also know if I give him what he always wanted, he won't lay a talon on me." I froze up at hearing that. "After that… he'd gladly answer every question I ask him…"

”Gilda you can’t…” I said sadly. ”And even if I do allow this…I found a skill that would have made this extra funny for me…but now I can’t give it to you damn it…I…are you sure about this my wonderful griffon?”

"I won't lie, it's living my biggest nightmare and past trauma all in one but… I can do this. I'll probably need therapy times ten and such all over again but, I can do this. Besides… I did always want to keep at least one of those eggs…"

Those memories of Gilda's I saw from when… I grit my teeth.

”You don’t deserve this…he doesn’t deserve you…” I tried to not sound completely furious at the one I loved the most. ”Why…?”

"Why what?"

”I suppose why do you want to keep any egg’s from that outrageous cunt waffle? I know you want this war to end but…I…I don’t want you to get hurt…I don’t want you to live through any more pain…you’re too important to me Gilda…”

"... Well, you saw my memories that time. What my… mom… made me do. I didn't have much or… anything growing up. I remember the furthest I got carrying one I….pushed out eggshells after she… got rid of it in me. When I met Zer he… well, he used to say he'd spoil me, let me keep all the eggs and food and drink and stuff I'd ever want so long as I was his wife… and, I'll admit, while we dated I was… happy, in a way. We broke up because he wanted me to drink that potion and… I couldn't. I know he's not a good person but… he did pull me out of my mom's sofa brothel. Guess I kinda owe him for that at least…"

”You don’t owe him shit for what he’s done to you!” I mentally snapped, feeling tears forming in the corner’s of my eyes. ”I know he saved you from that bullshit, I know he made you happy for a time, but he is an absolutely deplorable being! Spiral’s worse, yes, but Zer…he hurt you so much…he did terrible, horrible things! I could do all of that good shit and better! I…I…I don’t want you to hurt yourself, I don’t want you to go through this nightmare again…I love you Gilda…I don’t want you to suffer more…” I tried not to physically cry here. ”He used and abused you! He nearly fucking murdered you for his own fucking self pitty because he couldn’t have you! After he and his ‘friends’ literally gangraped you! You don’t owe him for literally fucking anything!”

"Maybe not. But you're worth it Anna. If this helps you end this cycle bullshit, then I can endure it. I'd say it's gonna cost me my soul but you already have that and my heart so I can throw away my body to the horny fuck."

”When I get you back, after seeing Zer’s eyes filled with fear as he pleads for mercy as I end him…I am going to make you the happiest griffon to ever exist, and make sure you carry as many of my kid’s as you want.” I told them bluntly, even though it was strange to say I’m going to do that with Gilda…I wanted him to know I’m going to make them feel extra special.

"I don't doubt that- oof! Oh, soft bed. Must be here. I'll… contact you later."

Before I got the chance, the connection ended on Gilda's side.

“God…damn it…” I growled, wiping away my tears angrily. “So…instead of immediately rushing to Griffonstone to burn it to the ground…Gilda wants me to wait…”

"Why?" Celestia asked.

“He’s basically using his body as a fucking price tag to funnel us any and all information Zer has on Spiral…to the point where he’d sooner become a woman and…bear his fucking children just to end this god forsaken war.” I growled.

"That's…" Luna started.

We all just sat around in silence, waiting for Gilda to contact me again.


"Anna, you awake?"

I shot up on the bed.

”Gilda! Are you okay? Where are you?” I asked quickly.

"Fine, more sore than I expected. Zer either got a huge buff after becoming an Unsent or he OD'd on enhancement potions… ouch. I'm in his new castle in Griffonstone. Not gonna lie, fancy place, and currently I'm relaxing for a bit while the horny fuck suckles off me."

”Only I’m allowed to suck you off!” I mentally said without thinking. ”Wait…ugh, this fucking sucks…even with Blueblood here to keep me company…it’s cold without you here.”

"That's nice but I have good news and bad news. Good news, I know where Spiral is."

”Where’s Spiral? And what’s the bad news?”

"That's the bad news… he's in the moon. Like, in the moon in the same inner moon pocket world Nightmare Moon was stuck in and it's not gonna be easy to get into. Apparently they're all kinda of- woah!"

”What’s going on? What’s that bastard doing to you now!?” I mentally growled, hating every second Gilda was with that bastard.

"oof- tit suckle break's over. Back to rutting. Shit and I thought you in your changeling form was insatiable."

"I'm sure I'm still better." I mentally huffed.

"oof- Look Annaaaaaa~ I got what we needed out of Hiiiiiim! Everything from now on is either bonus or pointless. So would you kindly get my ass out of here before he -Ahhhh! Before he permanently makes it part of his crotch?!?!"

"Don't worry Gilda, I'm coming to rescue you." I said, immediately getting out of bed and trying to wake up Blueblood. “Blueblood wake up! We need to rescue Gilda!”

We got up and once we were all geared up, I just did one final thing.

I tried out Carbon Copy. I planted a single strand of my hair into the ground. Immediately a large sprout burst from the ground into a large bud that then opened, revealing a perfect, non pregnant naked copy of myself. Okay, now let me just…

I sat on the couch, and focused. Soon I felt myself drifting off, as if falling asleep only to now wake up from my copy's body on the flower. Woah… this is definitely gonna be an adjustment but I can manage.

"Woof, that's weird." I said, grabbing my stuff and then shifting into my fastest form I had, which was a variant of the Crystal Dingo I made in the Zoo with some fusion of itself and a Thunder Elemental, and then upgraded to hell, turned into an Electronium Dire Wolf, which was really freaking fast on its own, but then I also grabbed for myself Kryptonian Skill which, apparently, is an activated passive skill that makes me part Superman basically, and as I stepped outside into the bright sunshiny day…boy howdy did I suddenly feel a whole lot different, as if the sun was now increasing all my powers to an incredible degree. “Whoa boy, that’s…that’s certainly different.” I muttered, clenching my fists and feeling a lot stronger. “Though…do wonder why I got the new form then…for later.”

I decided to give flight a test. Okay… so Jumping staaaaaaaa-

I suddenly jumped two miles into the air. Flying was… not working and I crashed into a foot deep hole of my making… huh. Actually that… didn't hurt at all. Felt more like… falling on a firm mattress?

“That’s…very weird.” I said, getting out of the hole. “Alright…so flying as a Kryptonian is very weird…and not anything like my winged forms…” I shook my head as I tried to imagine myself flying with wings as I tried to at least float this time.

… Nothing. Shit. Okay, well, I know Superman can keep up with Flash in majority of the versions so, guess I'm running…

I started my run. At first it was normal… then I got faster… and faster…. And faster!

It was honestly amazing. The world around me was a blur but if I focused I could see everything around me- woah. So that's how X-ray vision works. Ah. Boo. I just see skeletons and some shapes behind stuff. Guess seeing through clothes only is only a cartoon logic thing.

“Well that’s slightly disappointing…although it probably comes with practice…” I muttered, shaking my head carefully as I used my connection to Gilda to give myself the proper direction’s as I felt my next step crack the ground underneath me as I ran even faster towards Griffonstone. ”If you suddenly hear a crack of thunder, or maybe a sonic boom, whatever you do, stay down Gilda.” I mentally called out to them.

"I'll try, but it might not be that difficult giveeeeeeeen! Oh fucking stars how many enhancement potions did Zer take?!?"

”Christ how desperate is he?” I mentally asked. ”Also ha! He needs potions to keep up with me! I WIN!” I know it sounded petty and very wrong right now, but I at least took solace in that little bit.

"Just hurry up and get- uh oh…"

”I am literally almost there, what’s happening?” I asked worriedly, feeling myself getting rapidly closer and closer with to Gilda as the crackle of thunder went through my new dire wolf form as I literally bolted across the countryside.

"I don't know he just finished again and… oh shi-!"

I felt the connection cut. Like, my whole connection to Gilda. I felt my blood run cold and rapidly began rushing. I could feel it coming back but something was different.

I finally arrived on the outskirts of Griffonstone…

I didn't see an Unsent or Griffon anywhere… but I felt something… something was very, very wrong…

“This better not be a fucking trap…” I growled, and if anyone or anything was around they saw me for one second, then the heard the sound of rolling thunder as I vanished into thin air, bolting towards where I thought Gilda was, hoping he was okay and ready to purge any and all of Zer out of him.

As I ran through the city, and into the castle… there was still no one. I felt really nervous.

Eventually I burst through a room, the rank stench of sweat and fluids was thick here. I spotted Gilda on the bed. Clean, dressed and laid on the covers… and sitting on the corner of the bed was Yevon… no, Spiral.

"Good to see you again Anna." Spiral said with a smirk at me.

“What…did you do to Gilda?” I growled, clenching my fists as I still felt my power growing more and more with the rays of the sun.

"Oh l, just granted Zer his wish. He knew you'd show up and probably kill him, so I granted his wish like the benevolent God I am." He said, standing up and walking around the bed. "Thirty two hundred thousand, seven hundred and fifteen Griffons lived in this part of the world. Old, young, in the egg. I knew you loved this little toy so I used them for the box as it were."

“What. Did. You. Do.” I growled, taking a step forward thinking I could be fast enough to attack this asshole before he could harm Gilda.

"Oh Anna, that should be obvious. I made a success." Spiral said, waving a hand over Gilda. A rush of Pyreflies practically flew out of them and around Spiral, and took the form of a large, golden feral Griffon. "Gilda is the first true, living Fayth." He said, the Summon Golden Griffon snarling at me.

The next thing I know, I slammed my fist so hard into Spiral’s face and sent him crashing through the wall and flying outside. “YOU DONE FUCKED UP NOW ASSHOLE!”

The Golden Griffon summon attacked me, their talons catching fire as they took swipes and tackled me.

I grabbed them by the scruff of their neck, seeing their body struggling not to go limp as I got back up and glared at it. “You are going back into Gilda right now mister.” I said like a disappointed mother, even giving them that same disappointed stare that mother’s give. “And…I’m…I’m going to fix this…I promise…”

The summon didn't do much more aside from try and get out of my grip.

It then suddenly disbanded.

"Well, you've been juicing." Spiral said as he walked back into the room from the doorway. "Always such a violent one. And you're the Goddess of physical life?"

"Life is violent, even if I'd rather it not." I answered. "Life can be cruel, but I'm here to fix that." I said while pulling out my dark electronium pistol. "And all I know is that you are not Life, you are not Death, you are a pathetic parasite latching onto anything just to have some semblance of control in a desperate attempt to keep yourself alive." I said, pointing it straight at Spiral. "So tell me how to fix Gilda, get out of Yevons body, and just die like the squid bitch you are."

"Heh, that's cute. You think you can reverse that?"

"I can damn well try…plus, I've now seen some things…and met your uncle Yevon." I brought up, hoping that little bit could shock him into being in control of his body.

"Hm, even so, you can't undo this. You think I just shoved all those souls into them and that's how it works? Oh you wish it were that simple."

"I'll still figure this out and fix it." I said bluntly. "I'll fix this, I'll make sure the terrible shit you did to him is gone, then I'm getting my husband back from your control…yes, Yevon, you are my husband…and I do love you." I said, having come to terms with that and hoping that, at least a little bit, sharing some love for him would help me in this stupid ass situation. "I will defeat you Spiral, with the power of friendship, love," I then loaded my special pistol with intent. "And this gun I found."

I pulled the trigger, the dark lightning shooting out… and to my shock Spiral CAUGHT it! "Dark Electronium? Heh. I haven't seen this in many cycles. Fun to mess with, but deadly when," He held the hand pulsating with the black lightning over Gilda. "Misused."

"No!" I shouted, trying to tackle him with even greater speed than earlier before he could hurt Gilda. "You won't hurt him again!"

He grabbed me by the forehead, stopping me as fast as I moved then sucker punched me to the ground. "Now now, you need to play it safe with live wires. It's easy for someone to get hurt." Spiral smirked. I got up and he lowered his hand, making me stop. "That's it."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because, I crave fear." Spiral said, raising his hand that pulsated with the dark Electronium away from Gilda. "When I came into existence, reality was nothing more than primordial energies and the monsters born from the clashing chaos. Then some of those monsters, you foolishly called them gods, began making small, febal, weak and fragile life all across the dimensions. And in all of them, I found they each had a factor in common." He said, walking up to me now and kneeling to my eye level. "Fear, Anna. Fear no matter the reality or timeline or species flows through all life, intelligent or not and that is why I crave you."

"Because I have everything to lose…and have all he fear in the world for you to eat?"

"Well, there is that." He shrugged. "And there is also this," He gripped my neck hard, the hand with dark Electronium squeezing my windpipe and sending the fowl energy into me. It was pain. Pure and agonizing. I felt every cell in my body under assault and scream as it even penetrated my inner plains and I felt, heard everyone within me from Zanarkand to my swallowed Timelines screaming in agony. I could feel all of them suffering. "The fact you can't let go, you hold them all in, binding them to you, I can hurt you and cause all those people, all your Children so much pain, so much FEAR. How could I ever resist you?" Spiral let go as I collapsed. My mind was blank from all of that…

"I…fucking hate you…" I growled, trying to get back up as everything burned in me with righteous rage.

"Oh Anna. When will you learn you can't break our little song and dance." Special kneeled down above me, and began violently punching me. "Once this little moment is over, I'll take a trip to Equestria. I'll play with your what, millionth family, and once they're all near dead I'll start unleashing the Unsent, and when I do you will consume this Timeline and we can do this all over aga-agh!"

Suddenly, Spiral was knocked off me. I was brushed and bloody as hell but managed to look and see… Vincent?

"Normally, I have a zero intervention policy… but Fuck I just can't follow my own rules or plans for very long." He said, looking down at me. He snapped his fingers and suddenly I felt… amazing. I sat up feeling like I had ten hours of sleep, an espresso and a spa day. "Feeling better?" Vincent asked me as he pulled me up.

"Yeah! I feel amazing!" I said readily. "The hell happened and…how'd you get out?"

"I could always get out." I stared at him. "Hey, someone had to keep an eye on Grey."

"You…" Spiral said, getting back up and seeing Vincent. "You're… you're not supposed to exist!"

"Well I do. Now get out of my son." Vincent said. Spiral twitched and suddenly, Vincent was in front of him. His hand glowed with the black and green energy… code, before a trail of it went down Spiral's throat.

I watched in awe as it effortlessly pulled out a disgusting creature, like a mix between a tic and a squid.

When it was all out Yevon dropped to the ground unconscious. "Anna." Vincent spoke, making me stand at attention. "Remember. I am an Admin. Gods pray to my people for mercy and worship… and this is what we do to those we have no mercy for." He said, clenching the hand that held Spiral tighter and tighter as Spiral's true body became covered in that green energy, and finally broke apart into chunks that vanished into nonexistence.

I blinked…trying to process what I just saw. "Holy shit…"

"Now, I believe Gilda still needs help." He said, walking over to them.

"Yes!" I said, rushing over to his side. "Spiral…said he was a Living Fayth…I…I don't know…"

"Oh this is sad." Vincent said, a hand held over Gilda. "It's very sloppy. This will be easy enough." Vincent said, snapping his fingers.

Gilda shot up immediately. "Woah, that was… weird…"

Suddenly Zer was also on the bed. Buck naked and equally confused. "Did… I dream… we lived on a farm?"

"And made cheese for a living." Gilda finished.

"Yay!" I cheered as I immediately shot Zer in the leg with my gun. "Payback time you gang raping whore!"

"Fucking stars Anna!" Gilda yelped as Zer twitched on the ground. "Why do you have a gun?!"

"I'll take that." Vincent said, yanking the gun from me.

"Aw, spoil sport." I pouted at Vincent.

"The hell did I miss?" Gilda asked.

"Not much. Spiral showed up, turned you into a living Fayth, poorly, and after he was beating up Anna I showed up, ripped him out of Yevon and killed him." Vincent said with a shrug. He flicked his wrist and suddenly the gun was gone now. "So, what do you want to do about him?" Vincent asked as he pointed at the still twitching Zer.

"Well I want to flay him alive for hurting the love of my life…or at least, give Gilda Greed and watch him steal all of Zer's life force because I would find it hilarious the one thing he wants kills him." I said readily. "I don't care if I sound blood thirsty or petty…he kept hurting Gilda and the very first thing he did was practically rape him!"

"I was asking Gilda." Vincent said, giving. Me a light whack to the head.

Gilda looked over at Zer. "Can you… make him like he was in the dream?" I nearly fell over.

"Memories should all still be there so removing his real ones and a few other modifications can basically make him exactly how he was in that dream world."

"Gilda…" I looked at him, wondering what happened, and why in Vincent's name he wants to keep that rat bastard alive.

"Anna…" Gilda sighed. "I'm not going to lie to myself or you anymore… despite everything… I still had feelings for Zer. I know it's insane and I know I shouldn't but I just could stop them..small stupid things would trigger them and… Anna, in that Dream World, I lived a perfect life! My mom actually cared about me, supported me. Zer and I dated like a normal couple, we got married! We had a farm where I grew the stuff to make Griffon Scones and he made cheese from some cows and goats and we.. we even had kids." Gilda sighed. "It was a perfect life… and that version of him… it was who I always wished he'd be when we did date…"

I listened, and processed my…Gilda’s words…I ran through everything that they could have done…everything that I wanted with Gilda…just to be happy…have my parent’s and brother be with me and Gilda…starting our own family…everything that Zer got in that…that…”Gilda…” I started, tearing up badly as I tried not to hate those words, wanting to be happy for the Griffon I love, well and truly beyond a shadow of a doubt, trying not reason that my heart shouldn’t feel like it’s being ripped apart because Gilda got to experience a perfect world with the person that hurt him the most.

"Anna." Gilda said, taking my hands and making me look at them. "I know it sounds unfair. I know all Zer and I got in that Dream World you wanted to do with me. And you can. Because this, this is reality… and that was, in the end, just a dream. My life before you was horrible and I know I'm asking a lot, but I just want one one thing, even from a made up past, to not suck about my past here. Even if all Zer will have are false memories, the Zer you know and hate will be gone, right?" Gilda asked.

"Basically. Like a mental version of formatting an old computer OS to upgrade to something better." Vincent shrugged.

"Right. And remember, we still have a proper life to build and kids to meet and raise." Gilda added as they kissed me. "I'm not saying I love you less, if anything I love you so much more because without you… I'd probably be dead. Because of you, I got surgery I didn't even know I needed to feel things again. I got to fix a friendship I messed up. I got to finally discover who I am and what I am. And all that was well before that Dream World."

“You…you…” I pouted and lightly blushed at it all. “Have I ever told you your perfect, silly birb?”

"What, as in body or-" I kissed Gilda deeply. They kissed me back and with Spiral gone… there was going to be a lot of clean up.

Best make this moment last.

To be continued...

Author's Note:

Don't worry, just because Spiral is dead, doesn't mean it's the end of Anna's story! There's still so much left to go, to hunting down an Angel, to saving her mother and father, and so much more!