• Published 3rd Jun 2018
  • 448 Views, 33 Comments

Paranormal Equestria - FandomPlays1234



A mare with Psychic Powers, a stallion practicing Necromancy, a unicorn with dark magic, and a Ouija Board does not make a good matchup

  • ...
 33
 448

Day 6: Mary's Phone Calls

Tempest took another sip of her coffee as she flipped through the day's paper. For the past few days strange things have been happening in Equestria. The permanent Solar Eclipse that was totally uncalled for, all the mysterious deaths, the strange creature sightings, and now this. Tempest wiped away the teardrop away from her eye, the pony who had considered her as friend and saved her had been murdered by an unknown assailant. But their was still hope, the group that calls themselves The Spectral Phenomenons had been attacking these cases nonstop. If they could stop these terrifying happenings then, maybe they could even bring back Twilight. "Check please!" she called out to the waiter as she tossed the paper off to the side. She leaned back an sighed wishing that this was all just a nightmare. She thanked the waiter as he brought the check for the coffee and placed three bits on the table. She was about to get up and leave when her ears caught something unusual.

"Look this is too dangerous I'm telling you," a voice stuttered. Tempest turned around to see four fillies arguing nearby.

"You want to find Will don't you?" asked one fillies.

"But what if we run into that thing!?" asked asked another.

"Excuse me can you four explain to me what you're talking about here?" asked Tempest walking up to them.

"Um sorry who are you?" asked the female filly.

"I'm Tempest Shadow, a friend of Princess Twilight Sparkle," answered Tempest.

"Oh yeah we've heard about you," said the filly with the hat.

"Wait, Dustin we can't just trust her," said the filly with the blue jacket.

"But Mike maybe she'll help us find Will," said the filly with the hat.

"Look, I'm pretty sure at a time like this, trusting strangers is the best bet," said the filly with the skateboard.

"No I'm not taking any chances," said Mike.

"Mike I think Max is right, at this point I don't think it matters," said the zebra.

"Lucas she doesn't look like the type who would help others," said Mike.

"Alright, alright listen, I know you guys are still under a lot of pressure assuming that you lost a precious friend, but you can trust me, I promise," said Tempest.

"She Mike, even she's saying we can trust her," said Lucas. Mike hesitated looking like he wanted to refuse Tempest's offer, but he knew that time was running out, surely whatever took Will this time would not hesitate to hurt him.

"Alright fine, but if she does anything stupid then we're dropping her out," said Mike.

"Alright a new member!" cheered Dustin.

"No Dustin, just a temporary one, just because I agreed doesn't mean I trust her," said Mike.

"Come on Mike don't be like that," said Max.

"Whatever," said Mike rolling his eyes.

"So where were you four headed" asked Tempest.

"The Everfree Forest," answered Lucas.


Will stood before the animatronics tapping his foot impatiently. Surely Joey would've finished preparations for the stupid ritual by now. The door suddenly swung open as the stallion walked in smiling demonically.

"You're back already?" asked Will.

"Hey I told I've done this a million times already," laughed Jeff.

"Did do you do it right though?" asked Will.

"Pfft Mr. Afton I know how to do it right, you on the other hand had to be brought back to life by Bendy after you got trapped in the springlock suit," said Jeff.

"Shut up asshole I can always send you back," growled Will.

"Oh please threats don't work on me Mr. Afton," laughed Jeff.

"Ahem sorry to ruin you're little conversation, but I'm just letting you know the ritual is ready," said Joey poking his head out of the parts and service room.


Sweetie Belle waved goodbye as Rarity left the boutique. As soon as she was out of her sight she quickly shut the door. She was planning to have another play date with Applebloom and Scootaloo while Rarity was out on another business. She was about to head over to the kitchen to get some snacks when the phone began to ring. She picked up the phone and held it up to her ears.

"Hello?" asked Sweetie Belle. For a moment there was no response. "Hello?" she asked again. She was about to hang up the phone thinking it was a prank when a little girl's giggling could be heard. "Hello?" she repeated for the third time.

"I'm Mary, I'm at the Apple Farm now," said the voice. freaked out she quickly hung up the phone. At first she didn't know whether somepony was actually playing a prank when she remembered that she got a creepy porcelain doll that she named Mary. She had lost the doll on accident and never told her parents because she knew that they would be upset with her for losing such an expensive doll. She decided not to think too much about it and decided to think about her play date. But her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when the phone began to ring again. Sweetie looked at the phone with a nervous look. She slowly reached over and answered the phone.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi I'm Mary I'm at the library," giggled the voice. Freaked out even more she slammed the phone and ran around the boutique closing the windows in hopes that she might not see her.

"It's ok it's probably somepony playing a prank on me," Sweetie Belle laughed nervously. Her thoughts were interrupted when the phone began to ring again. She got on her knees and covered her ears hoping that the she might leave her alone. But after a minute passed she found that the phone was still ringing. Sweetie Belle swallowed hard as she gathered up every ounce of courage she could squeeze out and answered the phone."Hello?" she asked nervously.

"Hi I'm Mary, I'm at your front door," giggled the voice. Sweetie dropped the phone and ran to the door and opened it to find that nopony was there. Sweetie let out a sigh as she closed the door and walked back towards the kitchen when the phone rang again. She slowly reached over and held up to her ears.

"Hello?" she asked.

"Hi I'm Mary, I'm right behind you," giggled the voice.

Author's Note:

Day 6 complete. And so the nightmare continues to get worse. And once again we're back in Japan. This legend is about a girl who received a doll and named it Mary. After she lost the doll, she began to receive phone calls from the doll that gets creepier each time. First she states that she's at the garbage dump, then the convenient store, then the girl's front door before finally saying that she's right behind the girl. Her parents later return home to find her dead in a pool of blood. Here we are introduced to William Afton, Joey Drew and the four of the characters from the Stranger Things series.