• Published 28th May 2018
  • 2,539 Views, 390 Comments

The Time Thief - Reading4HalfMyLife



Starlight and Twilight's daughter becomes trapped in a time loop

  • ...
19
 390
 2,539

PreviousChapters Next
Loop 41 Part 1

"I'm sorry, you want us to what?" Celestia asked as she stared down at Astral.

"I want you two to help me out with a prank" Astral repeated slowly. She had gotten nowhere in Tranfiguration and Mind Magic, and had yet to make much progress on the others as well. It seemed to be more finesse than raw magic.

And as such, she was bored. And when she was bored. . . .

Pranks shall be played.

"I think we should take this somewhere else" Celestia said, with a cautious glance around the room as she and Luna stood up.


'Somewhere else' turned out to be a secret war room hidden away from prying eyes. A small part of her was worried about how this was called ''the Prank Room'' with a picture of a fiery explosion scribbled on the walls in crayon, but for the most part, Astral was a little caught up with the plans on the table in front of her.

"Okay, so the last prank we did, 'Operation No Magic' was a resounding sucess. It seems that ponies will take your word as gospel, which in this case is a very, very good thing" Astral said and the two Princesses nodded.

"So, are we all clear on the plan? You're gonna' have to be in several places at once" Astral smiled as she rubbed her hooves together. Luna and Celestia gave eachother matching conspiratoral grins, and gave the Unicorn a snappy salute, teleporting away.

Astral wiped away a pretend tear.

"March on, brave soldiers."


The first location was Canterlot itself, on one of the largest platforms in the city. Astral Plane stood aside with a magical mind link attatching her to the Royal Sisters. A small part of her was jealous of how skilled the Alicorns were at Mind Magic, but she had bigger things to worry about right now.

Celestia. Hope. Excitement.

Yeah? Anticipation.

You're on. Make it . . flashy. Amused.

Instantly, the temperature rose from being slightly higher than average to sweltering. Ponies staggered from the sudden change of heat, with some even gaining headaches. The weather was arranged to be perfect this entire week, so what was going on?

As one, Canterlockians turned to face the sun, which was glowing hotter than usual. But that was overshadowed by the strange comet heading for the stage.

Panicking, the crowd ran away as the comet hit the stage hard enough to hit the ground, before curiosity overcame them, and they stopped to stare.

It was a white Alicorn, with flames for a mane and tail and sharp teeth, towered over the cowering crowd. Throwing back her head, she let out a mad cackle at their terrified looks, and the tips of both her ears caught on fire.

"Subjects!" She cried out in the Royal Canterlot Voice, causing everypony save for Astral to back up. "Behold the majesty, the beauty of-"

She smiled a smile of all teeth.

"Daybreaker."

PreviousChapters Next