• Published 6th May 2018
  • 4,973 Views, 308 Comments

Spike's Ponyville Adventures - Spikemaster105



Meet Spike, a orphaned homeless lonely Pegasi colt that traveled from town to town, watch him have adventures while falling in love and gain another family.

  • ...
12
 308
 4,973

Chapters Next
The New Colt In Town

It is a nice clear night in a peaceful town called Ponyville, the town folks are either in their homes getting ready for bed or walking home, the last train for the night pulled up to the station.

Tired earth ponies unicorn and Pegasi started walking out of the train yawning as they couldn't wait to get home and get to bed.

A purple Pegasus colt with a messy green mane and tail snuck his way out from underneath a seat and quickly snuck out the train, he looked around as he saw a sign that read Welcome to Ponyville.

"I hope the ponies here are more nicer then the ones in Canterlot", he said to himself with a frown remembering how some rude ponies called him a filthy colt.

He then walked into the small town and started looking for a place where he can get something to eat with the few bits he found.

As he's walking, he can see homes and small businesses, "Huh, who the heck would wanna live in a tree", he said to himself when he saw a tree with windows in them and a sign that read Welcome to Golden Oaks Library, then looked back at his small wings and sighed.

"One day I'll learn how to fly, then I'll be the best stunt flyer of all of Equestria", he smirked.

Then noticed his blank flank and sighed again, "If I can get a cutie mark in it that is", he frowned, then he noticed a pastry building and ran towards it.

When he got close enough, he saw a mare flipping the sign to close and frowned, he walked away with his head down knowing he probably gonna sleep hungry tonight again.

As he is walking, he bump into somepony causing him to fall on his butt, he shook his head and looked up at the taller pony who had a light orange coat with a yellow mane and tail.

He noticed it is a earth pony and a mare as she picked up her brown cowgirl hat with her teeth and put it back on.

"Sorry sugarcube, you ok", she asked with a smile and he nodded.

"Yeah, I'm ok", he got up himself with a frown and continued to walk, the mare became concerned for him.

"Say lil fella, where's your ma and pa at", she asked making him stop, he started having horrible memories of getting told his parents were found dead and eating in a forest.

"They're.....home", he continued walking away again, the mare narrowed her eyes at him as she noticed that his coat and mane is a little dirty.

"Are you new around here, how come I haven't seen you around town before", the mare started wondering why a colt is wondering outside by himself at night.

"Yeah, I'm new", now all he needs to do is look for a place to sleep tonight, the mare continued to stare at him as she felt sympathy for him.

"Well, if you ever feel like trying a home made apple pie, come down to my farm...maybe you can make friends with my little sister", she called, then she continued to walk towards her destination.

The colts ears stood up at that with a small smile, "Hmm, maybe I'll be able to eat tonight", he decided to secretly follow the mare, he started following her when she is at a good distance.

After awhile, he saw her walk onto a farm that he noticed is an apple farm, he waited untill she walked inside her home, then he quietly walked into the field of apple tree's.

He saw a club house and decided that he could secretly sleep in it tonight, he walked up the ramp and looked through the windows, he saw it has a desk and a huge rug.

"At least it's better then sleeping in a alley on top of a old smelly mattress and covering myself with a old ragged smelly blanket", then he walked inside looking around.

He opened his wings and three bits fell to the floor, he picked them up with his teeth and put them on the desk, "I can use this to get dinner tomorrow", he said to himself smiling.

Then he felt his stomach grumble, "But first I gotta see if I can get an apple or two from the trees".

He walked back outside and down the ramp, he snuck up to the trees and made sure that mare wasn't around.

He looked up at one wondering how he is gonna get his dinner and tomorrows breakfast down, then he noticed they don't have apples in them.

He started thinking, "Hmmm, if I were a farmer where would I place the apples after picking them", he rubbed his chin with a hoof, then noticed a barn and his eyes widen.

He realised that the barn is next to the farm house and he might get caught sneaking a couple of apples and trespassing on property, he decided to risk it as he quietly snuck over making sure he can't be seen.

After awhile he is in front of the barn hoping no pony hears him and comes outside, then he quietly opened the barn door making it creaked causing him to flinch and look at the house.

When it barn is opened enough, he snuck inside and saw dozens of baskets filled with apples making his eyes sparkle.

He walked up to them and grabbed one with his mouth, then he grabbed another with his tail wrapping it around the fruit.

He quietly walked back out, then jumped when he heard a dog barking causing him to drop both apples to the floor.

He panicked with wide eyes when he heard voices coming from the house and the lights turn on, "A crap", he became scared thinking he might get caught.

"What is it girl, is somepony sneaking around", he heard the familiar voice, he picked both apples up with his teeth and tail and quickly ran off towards the club house.

He made it just in time as he saw the mare from town looking around with a lanturn, she saw the barn open and closed it, then walked back up to the porch.

She put the lanturn down and yelled out, "If there's anypony that like sneaking into barns and stealing apples out there, I will find you!", then she picked it back up and walked back inside.

The colt sighed in relief and put the apple he had in his mouth on the desk, then he started eating the one he had wrapped in his tail while sitting down.

When he is done eating, he toss the core to the side and laid down on the rug and yawned feeling tired from a long day and night.


The next morning, the colt is slowly waking up with a smile and yawned, he stood up and started stretching his small wings, then front and back legs

"Morning already huh..guess it's time for breakfast", he smiled and grabbed the apple on the desk and started eating it.

He failed to notice 6 mares staying at him with concern, wondering why a colt is all by himself and sleeping inside the club house.

He finally saw them when he finished eating the apple, his eye's widen in fear knowing he got caught and that he is trapped.

"P-Please don't hurt me...I-I was just hungry and tired", he explained in fear backing up away from them, his flank hit the wall and panicked, then he dived behind the desk.

The yellow Pegasus with a pink mane and tail and three pink butterflies for a cutie mark walked up to the scared colt with concern.

"We're not gonna hurt you...we are just wondering why you were sleeping in a place like this", she told him with a smile.

When he poked his head out from behind the desk and saw her smile, it is a welcoming one and that her voice is so kind and motherly to him.

Something is telling him to trust her so he did, he cautiously come out from behind the desk and he took a good look at the 6 mares at how they looked like.

The first with a hat he remembers last night and is giving him a disappointing look, he noticed she has three apples for a cutie mark.

The second one is a white beautiful unicorn mare with a curly purple mane and tail, she has three diamonds for a cutie mark.

The third one is a cyan blue Pegasus with a messy rainbow mane and tail, she has a cutie mark that is a white cloud shooting out a red blue and yellow lightning bolt.

The forth one is a lavender unicorn with a purple mane and tail that have a magenta streak in it, she has a magenta 6 pointed star as a cutie mark that also have 5 smaller white stars around it.

Then he noticed the pink one that is bouncing in place with a huge smile, her mane and tail is like cotton candy but a darker shade of pink, she has a cutie mark that is three party balloons as two are blue and one is yellow.

"Wanna tell us why you stole two apples from my barn and sleeping in my lil sisters club house", the one with a hat spoke with a glare and he looked down.

"Like I said, I was hungry, plus I-I didn't have anywhere else to go", he told her with a frown confusing them.

"What do you mean you don't have anywhere else to go, don't you have a mother and father or aunt uncle brother or sister...don't you have a home darling", the white unicorn asked confused, he didn't say anything and shook his head.

"Wait...so your a homeless orphan", the lavender unicorn spoke with wide eyes making him nod.

The mares are in shock that a homeless orphan colt is in Ponyville with no one to watch over him or to take care of him.

"I lost my mom and dad to Timber Wolves last year", the colt looked down making them gasped in shock, then they gave him sympathy looks.

"What's your name squirt", the cyan Pegasus asked putting on a smile and he looked up at them, he noticed the friendly smiles and for some reason he felt like he can trust them.

"My name's Spike", he introduced himself smiling and they smiled too.

"Nice to meet you Spike, my name is Twilight Sparkle and these are my friends Applejack Rainbow Dash Rarity Fluttershy and...hey, where did Pinkie Pie go", the one named Twilight is confused as her and her friends looked around.

Then some how and some way she popped out of nowhere from behind the desk scary the colt as he hid behind Fluttershy's hind leg.

"I'm gonna throw you the best welcome to Ponyville party ever", she told the frightened colt making her friends scold her.

"Pinkie", they gave her scolding looks.

"What", she gave a casual smile not knowing she scared the poor coot, then the butter yellow Pegasus turned to him and nuzzled him a little with a motherly smile.

"Don't worry, she won't hurt you and it's just the way she is", the kind pony is explained and he looked at the pink party loving pony.

"Yeah, it's just Pinkie being Pinkie...if you live in Ponyville as long as us, you'll get use to it", Rainbow told him smiling making her friends nod.

"How come you don't live in a orphanage sugarcube", that caused him to glare at the country pony.

"I ain't going to no orphanage, that's why I'm traveling", he explained glaring and they nodded in understanding.

"Well, since you don't wanna live in a orphanage...how about you live with me", Fluttershy offered with a smile shocking her friends including Spike.

Chapters Next