• Published 9th Apr 2018
  • 306 Views, 2 Comments

The Fall of the Tree - Slean Stoneheart



once every 10,000 years the elements of harmony get tested on their strength by themselves and together

  • ...
 2
 306

Chapter 4: The Truth Comes Out

Back out in the real world Princess Luna is just waking up for the void in her head but felt a light headed from the loss of blood and from her heart stopping every now and then. As Luna tried to stand up her legs felt like jelly and shock bad enough that she fell back to the ground with a grunt of pain as she hits the floor.

"I have to get up. I can't waste any time. I need to tell Celestia." Luna said as she struggles to breath and stand up.

"Don't rush yourself Luna you still have plenty of time before anything bad will start happening." A strange kind voice from somewhere.

"Okay, but way I ask you what is your name and why are you being so kind to me." Luna asked.

"At the moment I am no pony but I am a active spirit that helps some pony that is in major trouble or can't control their own future, but before I give you any more information about myself first I need to show you something first, and please don't don't even bother trying to get up you are still too weak to say standing or use your magic." The voice explained.

There was slinece for a while and then all of the sudden there was a fimular glow but Luna couldn't what was actually happening, and then all of a sudden everything around Luna even the floor went white and then a few moments later as the white starts to fade Luna resnised an object that was becoming clearer as colour becomes a thing around Luna once again.

Once everything was back to normal Luna asked "Why did you bring me here?, why did you bring to the tree of harmony?, and what was the thing you want to show me for you to teleport me to this very location."

"Do you see that black weed that is growing around the tree?" The voice said.

"Yes, but what is so bad about it. It is just a weed that is happening to grow all the tree that is here?" Luna asked.

"You know thoughts voices that you heard in that void, well that is them this black weed is actually extremely dangerous and the stronger that they get the harder it is to fight their influence over you. I reason why I'm telling you this is that they need you to start things off-." The voice told Luna.

"What do you mean by that they need my to start thing off?" Luna asked into the air.

"It is however too late to save your self from what influence they have on you through either having direct contract to that pony meaning by physically touching one, by speaking to them or they touch you cause you somehow tick all three boxes they can kill you with energy to spare ." The voice of the air told Luna.

"Are you kidding me you are one of them. How do I know that you are telling the truth. I know that you are lying because they voices that I heard told me that if I don't tell twilight and the others in time and if anyone else hears the message I would be killed on the spot." Luna said out loud into the air.

There was silence for about 10 to 15 minutes before any pony spoke a word. "*exhales with disappointment* Luna I don't care if you believe me or not but please at least take in consideration that I am trying to help you live through this and they do have the power to make some pony over hear that conversation and will cause you to be killed in the most horrific death known to any pony." The voice told Luna before she heard coming from nowhere.

"At least you could of brought me back to my room." Luna yelled out into to the air.

After a few more minutes later of struggling of trying to stand up Luna finally got up on all four hooves ...

A loud streak came from Luna's mouth. "Where are my wings and why can't I move?" Luna said herself.

As soon as Luna got her bearings to walk in a straight line without her legs turning into jelly Luna heard a snapping of a stick coming from somewhere in the forest.

"I have to get out of here as quick as possible, I think when I screamed I think I might have called for some bad attention." Luna said under her own breath.

All of a sudden there was a blood streaking raw coming from almost the trees in front of Luna, all of a sudden out of gut instant Luna turned around and started to run as fast as she can without knowing where she would end up.


"Alexander we have a little problem Luna is running away form our little present and she is almost at the edge of the forest." Twister told Alexander.

"Well then twister are you stronger enough to block her and turn her around at the same time we don't want her in ponyville before sunrise." Alexander told Twister.

"I'll try but I am having trouble keeping her wings out of sight and how come Rose and Charlie are not helping me do this I really some help I will lose my sorrow abilities before I can get to Rainbow Dash." Twister told Alexander as he is getting weaker and weaker.

"Rose, Charlie go help twister cause you too need to get stronger expectantly you Charlie remember you have to deal with Twilight." Alexander called out loud.

"What ever considering that you should of asked us to do this earlier you need us at our full strength and jet you asked for a non horned pony to keep Luna in the forest." Rose said as she walk over to Twisters Location to help him out.


"Where are all of these trees coming form I never knew that the trees and this place grew in such in a weird way that not even a ground of dust can go through the trunks." Luna said to her self.

All of a sudden Luna stopped running to catch her breath and take in where she is in the forest to see if anything seem familiar to her through her visits over the years but nothing was the same and the forest was dead silent not even the creature that was chasing her could not be heard.

"I-I can't take this any more it seems like something does not want leave the forest but I don't know why." Luna said out loud as she breaths heavily.

"You are right Luna something is blocking you and you are not going to able to leave until morning when the sun hits your hooves when they are on the ground." A familiar male voice announced which however sounded different to earlier.

"Who are you?" Luna shouted out in rage.

"Oh my Luna, did you forget who I am all ready well I am Alexander and we don't want you to ruin our fun when we full again ... so you should know what that should mean wink-wink. Ha ha ha ha." Alexander started to giggle.

"But wait just one minute you said that give the ponies your message before the days out you will not kill me. Luna said trying to get some hope.

"Oh wow, you really are as dumb as they say. Do you know which pony I am opposite to and have to worry about more than you?" Alexander asked Luna. "You know what I'm gonna tell you any way I am the opposite of Applejack which means that I am the best at lying and I know how to break promises that I make bye-bye for now."

Luna layed in the same place what it seems like for hours crying and trying to understand what she have herded. However the spell that somehow made her trapped in the forest did disappear when the sun's light tough Luna's hooves and Luna got up to her hooves and started to walk back to ponyville.

Author's Note:

the pony that was talking to Luna will remain unnamed until the latter chapters only because this pony does play a major role with *telling the story*.