• Published 14th Aug 2018
  • 400 Views, 2 Comments

Power Heroes Final Countdown - Firestarter Dazzle



The countdown begins and it looks like something to happen

  • ...
 2
 400

Chapter 4 Fight for Control

"You used a device to control a high level magic user to carry out a deed that requires destroying those heroes" a tall dark figure said over a video call.

"Yes my master" Kate responded.

"Interesting I must say, keep up this work your doing Miss Taiga" he said.

Kate nodded in agreement and ended the video call then turned to her work. Kassidy Black came in, letting her scream symbiote melt away into her skin to reveal her normal shirt and shinny black jeans, wearing red converse shoes. Her hair was a dirty blonde color and dark hazel eyes. She walked in twirling her sun necklace around in a circle as she walked past Kate, who was typing information of the heroes powers during their fight with the Dazzlings.

"Whatcha doing?" Kassidy asked.

Kate turned her head towards the girl that was talking to her.

"If you must know I am planning a sort of song that will cause anyone who hears that to be under my control" Kate explained.

"Like mind control?" Kassidy asked confused.

Kate nodded.


Crimson stood on top of a building, staking out Rarity and Twilight going into their headquarters so he flew upward then stood behind a beam of the room to avoid detection.

"I think fighting those Dazzlings was only to set up something bigger coming" Twilight said, sitting down in a chair opposite of Rarity's.

"i would believe so darling but if this fight isn't over then what else is there?" Rarity pondered.

Twilight stroked her bottom chin in a thinking position, thinking about what Rarity was saying. They did defeat Adagio & company so could it be true that some other evil was on the horizon without even a slightest hint of detection from a radar link or otherwise.

"There is a slight possibility that some bigger plot could be in play" Twilight said.

"When you figure it out darling let me know" Rarity said, getting up and leaving the room.

I plan to do just that Twilight rolled her chair close to her computer and began to type.

Crimson flew away until he was no longer visible in the sky with some recon information for Kate to hear. The woman who observed the heroes from before, set her sights on the man who can control cosmic energy very closely before she put her binoculars.

"How amazing his powers" she said, flicking a snake like tongue.

Crimson stopped in mid air then looked around to see where the source of the sudden energy spike came from. He kept looking around until a bright blue energy blast hit him, causing him to crash land on top of a building. The woman came down to him brandishing a snake like tongue and a snake wrapped around her arm smirking devilishly.

"Who are you?" Crimson asked, still in pain.

"The name is Sliver Tongue, a pleasure to see you Crimson. I see you and Kate have a fascination with those heroes" Sliver began to say.

Crimson struggled to stand with a little bit of difficulty but managed to at least stand up right.

"I don't care who you are! Your no match for me!" Crimson bellowed.

He blasted some of his cosmic energy but it had no effect on her, all it did was fade off of Sliver. She sucker punched him in the neck, causing him to clutch his neck then a quick but swift kick to the head. Crimson ended up falling to the ground near the Metropolis Harbor where he crash landed into a car, leaving a mammoth sized hole in it. Sliver walked up to him smirking like she won, her snake slithered out of her arm and onto Crimson's before sinking it's fangs into his neck, stunning him.

"Don't try to fight it dear, just let the power you have slowly drain away" Sliver said caressing his cheek.

She planted a deep passionate kiss onto Crimson's lips, draining his powers before breaking the kiss very slowly, looking at him.

"Goodbye dear" Sliver said, before tossing his body into the water.

She picked up her snake then walked away without anyone noticing.

This world will soon be in my favor, not Kate's Sliver thought disappearing in the shadows.


Twilight fended off a sword attack from a mind controlled Thorn heart who tried to sneak attack again but failed because of a mirror showed her reflection. Twilight grabbed one of her armor pieces and fired a repulsor blast to push her back. Thorn got taken back a few feet before chasing Twilight again but this time purple straps pulled her back into a wall as Rarity appeared with her bracelets on and glowing.

"Good job Rarity" Twilight said.

"What in the hay is goin on?" Applejack asked, rushing over with some golden horse shoes on hand.

"Looks like we caught an intruder in our home" Rarity said.

Thorn tried to escape by struggling but it was useless. Twilight noticed an almost cracked turquoise gemstone attached to a choker necklace.

"It must have something to do with this strange gemstone" Twilight assumed.

Applejack went to forcibly remove the gemstone but Twilight stopped her from doing so.

"We have to be careful when removing something like this, for any slight force could cause problems down the road" Twilight warned.

Applejack nodded, then removed the gemstone carefully without causing any long term damage caused by Thorn Heart. The green tint disappeared and went back to her normal hazel color, she blinked unknown to her surroundings. Rarity released her from the purple straps and let her stand on her own with help from AJ and Twilight.

"Thank you fro freeing me from that temptress Katelyn Marie Taiga" Thorn said bowing in respect.

"Who's this Kate person?" Applejack asked confused.

"A person who's sole goal is to create a world where there are no heroes/icons, only death and destruction in her wake" Thorn began.

"She sounds dreadful darling" Rarity blurted out.

Thorn nodded, "She has plans to unleash a song that will cause everyone to lose their minds and fight each other" she continued.

Rarity, Twilight, and Applejack each expressed looks of shock and worry at what Thorn just revealed to them.