• Published 20th Mar 2018
  • 2,758 Views, 15 Comments

When I’m with You - Hopelessromantic



Never in her life would Flutteshy have thought that she, the little weak Pegasus, would fall in love with somepony ,especially if that somepony is Discord.

  • ...
2
 15
 2,758

“ I like you too...”

Never in Discord years of living did he once have a dream where there was nothing but darkness, not the kind of darkness that made him go insane or betray his friends for power, it was the kind of darkness the soothes. It was a strange feeling, but it was a feeling he craved after he met Fluttershy, just hanging around her made him feel fuzzy and......normal.. Everywhere he went he knew he was out of place...different, but with her.... Strange, when one has nothing to dream about, their left with ones thoughts...

——————————()————————-

“Hmmm” Discord hummed to himself calmly, as he slowly woke up. He blinked his eyes, and yawned deep. He felt warm, it could have been the fact that a small light yellow Pegasus was laying on his chest.

Discord smiled to himself, thinking how in the past she feared him, thought him evil, but now she lay on his chest with his arms around her, and with no fear of the creature that held her.

How beautiful can you get Fluttershy He thought while slowly brushing the strands of her mane softly. In response he got a purring sound from her throat. Discord chuckles when a pair of tile eyes open. “Good Morin”

“Good morning” she said picking her head up from his chest and yawning. “Sorry about falling asleep.” She nervously said.

“Don’t you fret my dear, I like this.” He said while looking at himself and her still floating in midair, still holding each other.

“OH” Fluttershy said with her cheeks tinted red looking down. She quickly leaped in to the air next to Discord. “ I’m so sorry I-“

“Fluttershy, it’s fine” Discord said while floating to the floor. “Any bad dreams to last night?” He asked.

“No... it was a peaceful dream last night.... thank you.” Fluttershy said while landing on the floor.

“That’s Wonderful.” Discord said while walking over the couch.

“Discord, can I ask you a question?” She asked looking to the floor and letting her mane cover the side of her face.

“You just did, my dear” he replied with his back towards her.

“ Discord, I mean for real.” Fluttershy said while looking up at him.

Discord turned his head and raised an eye brow, he sat on the couch and slowly replied “Of course ask away.”

“Have... have y-you ever fell in l-love with somepony.” Fluttershy sputtered, looking anywhere but his eyes.

Discord almost died right there Why is she asking such a question? Does she like a stallion? he thought to himself worried. He took a few moments to find the correct words.
“Yes, twice....” he said. Because it was true he did fall in love twice, once with a immortal Princess but that ended badly and the second time he fell in love with his best friend. A little mortal Pegasus that saw the good in him that he never knew existed until he met her.

“Oh..” Fluttershy replied looking down.

“Why do you ask dear?” Discord asked not looking away from Fluttershy for a moment.

“We-ell I have a-a friend that I li-Ike but I don’t know I-if he likes me..” she said with a blush on her cheeks. She slowly slide one of her hooves in the ground waiting for a reply. When she didn’t get one after some time she looked up at Discord, hopefully she could read his expression, but when she looked up she was met with a pair of soft lips on her own kissing her passionately. She tensed, then Slowly relaxed into the kiss, putting her front hooves around Discords neck pulling him closer to her.

All Discord could think when he started to kiss her was that he hoped he was right, about her liking him and not some other stallion. And when she put her front hooves around his neck to pull him closer and deepen the kiss he knew he was right.
He slowly entangles his claw in her hair and later his paw on her back.

Long minutes past until they family came up for air. When they did break the kiss, their breathing was heavy and their hearts were pumping. “ I like you too” is all Discord says. Then he disappears into nothing. Fluttershy is left confused until she hears a knock at the door.

“ Fluttershy dear, its Rarity... Twilight wants all of us at her castle immediately.”

Fluttershy puts her hoove to her lips she just...he just.... we... she smiled, Discord knew she was there that’s why he disappeared. “Ok Rarity, I’m coming.” Fluttershy said and went to open the door. And as she and Rarity ran to Twilights, her smile never wavers.....

Author's Note:

Writers block SUCKS!!

Hope you liked the chapter:3

Comments ( 3 )

💋IT'S SO FLUFFY!💋

love

I love it!! I hope you get your inspiration back <3

Login or register to comment