• Published 24th Feb 2018
  • 6,560 Views, 221 Comments

MLP - New Game Plus Postmortem - Reizthefakebrony



You know the gimmick about human being ponyfied and brought into the canon of the show. But, there's some kicker. A boy, Allen, goes indeed in Equestria...... FROM THE GRAVE! Side effects: Medium Plot Bending, Black Humor, and Videogame Logic.

  • ...
29
 221
 6,560

Unwanted Host

Rotatory abilities:
Plasma Cannon
Void Ring
Book of Healing


As the agent that I should be, I was patrolling Ponyville to see if the are any menace incoming. To be honest, that was what Lilly tasked me to do. Also, this was the day of the Cutie Pox and I prefer to not interfere with Applebloom's asinine idea to get cutie marks fast. She should at least be wary of what she was wishing for.

Since there wasn't any problem, I took my leave and wandered into the woods for a stroll. Not because I was lazy, but because I prefer having a time where I can be relaxed instead of being constantly screwed over by my enemies or any consequence of my actions that would bite me back in my ass.

Actually, I was thinking about to pay a visit to Zecora after Applebloom's problem got too difficult for her to deal with.

"At least that wouldn't interfere with Equestria's history," I said to myself. "I mean, how many things I had screwed up this far."

Suddenly, there was a 8-bit buzz coming out of nowhere that startled me like nowhere. My heart skipped a bit for a moment. At that point, there was a text box with a unusual but not so unusual message.

A new soul has been reborn into Equestria

"Oh, shit. I think that is one of the things Death talked about." I murmured.

I galloped throughout the forest and the Everfree Forest to find this pony. Yes, I have even taken for the dangerous course. I looked at every damn angle of those places. I had even put both the gauntlets just in case I have to defend myself from chimeras and other various creature.

Since I didn't got any result, I made my return to my mound in the evening. I was very tired and decided to take my own deserved sleep, until someone knocked at the door. I turned to the entrance and found Zecora standing in the entrance.

"Zecora?... Why visiting me at this hour?" I asked.

"Because a ruckus happened outside my hut. Was that your act?" Zecora asked politely.

Oh, crap. I had forgot she lives in the Everfree Forest.

"I am sorry, but I was fighting various creatures, in search for a suspicious pony. You didn't know anything about it?"

"I don't know anything about this one. I hope you didn't had killed anyone."

"No, I just froze them. That's it."

No wonder she was suspicious toward me. After all, she may probably saw me destroying Equestria in a Batman Gambit to defeat Discord. I won't blame her for that. I won't even blame the ponies who had nearly died during the massacre caused by the Corrupted Six. Nor I want to blame the Mane Six for considering me as a sort of a villain or just a crazy guy.

"You want to talk for a moment?" I asked.

"Thank you, but I have a duty to attend. I hope your search goes to a good end." Zecora said while taking her leave.

At this point, I didn't had wasted any second entering inside my coffin and covering myself in my own futon. Morpheus didn't took too long to embrace me.


Everything was black. A unusual atmosphere surrounded me. In front of me there was a TV. This couldn't be a Persona 4 reference, because Death was in TV, acting like a CBC anchor man.

"And now for the news of the first hours," Death announced. "As you know, a new soul had been reborn as a pony in Equestria. None one knows about his existence and the fact that is on the loose. In this intricate mystery, only one pony knows about that. I have a message for him."

Death slammed her skeletal hands on the desk while leaning on the camera.

"What the fuck are you doing, Allen?! Move your ass and find him!"


A

I woke up with a start, freaked out by Death's outburst. I took my black bag and went out of my mound, resuming the search of that pony. I was technically keep that a secret because I have no idea about how much the existence of that pony will affect the situation just like I did.

I had once again scoured the forest to find any hint about that guy. I have even explored inside a mountain with my Void Ring, but there's nothing that can lead me to him. I don't even know where he lives.

Until I stepped into the Ghastly Gorge, where I found something interesting. There was a mound similar to my own, with the exact same metallic doors. I slowly, silently approached the entrance with cautiousness. As I entered inside, I was struck by a creepy surprise. Differently from my house, it was a laboratory with an hi-tech computer and a table used for surgery. And in front of me, there was a purple mare dressed with a white scientist coat who was looking at me.

But wait a minute. Now I am noticing something familiar with her: a squinted right eyes, a blonde mane and tail, and a pair of weird glasses. I had instantly recognized who she is. I couldn't believe to find her here. I have to act.

"Nero Aoi?" I instinctively took the flamethrower that I had stole to Trice. "KILL IT WITH FIRE!!"

I pressed the trigger, unleashing a fire wave so scorching that made me look like Pyro Bison. The mare screamed in pain as she was engulfed by flame.

Like a idiot, I had forgot the hi-tech computer. Fearing that act would had caused also the explosion of the place, I shot a freezing bullet at the mare, freezing her and dissipating the flames. I then took the frozen mare dragged her out of her mound. I dragged that damn bastard nearby the cliff of the gorge and thrown it into the void.

Motivation of my act? Well that's easy. That reborn soul was Nero Aoi, the creator of the Corpse Remodeling procedure. A psychotic bitch in cahoot with three descendants of Nazi researchers. Yes, she was also helped by three Nazis and is a nutjob infatuated with dictators. She had controlled an army or Remodeled Corpse until being steadily defeated by a girl named Geeko, but that was another story.

"I had committed a murder, but I had at least made Equestria a favor." I assured to myself.

"HI!" Pinkie suddenly butted in.

"AAAAAAH!" I yelled. "Pinkie, you should at least warn me when you decide to show up!"

Talking about showing up in the worst timing. Did she just saw what I have done?

"What are you doing here?"

"Minding my own business. You saw something?" I asked nervously.

"What something, Allen?" Pinkie asked confused.

"Good. That wasn't important. What matters is why you were following me?"

"You see, Applebloom has a problem with the appearance of multiple cutie marks and I thought maybe-"

"I was responsible, right?"

"Well, yes."

"Wrong. Now follow me so I will show you why."

Accompanied by Pinkie, I traveled back at Ponyville, only to discover the town being barricaded by the citizens when they heard by Spike about the plague named Cutie Pox.

"I can understand their reaction," I paused. "But regarding the Zebras, SOMEONE READ A DAMN BOOK!"

"Speak for yourself, villain!" Said some random pony from one of the houses.

I guided Pinkie in Zecora's hut, were Applebloom was finally cured by the plague. However, I was too distracted by the thought of my encounter with Nero. Of all ponies that should have been reborn, why this bitch?

"I'm great, and I've never been happier to be a blank flank," Applebloom said. "But I'm awful sorry I lied, 'specially to you gals. I was so desperate for my cutie mark, I just got carried away. And I'm really sorry I snuck those flowers from you, Zecora. Why, I wouldn't blame you if you never wanted me to come by again."

"Now, Apple Bloom, do not be silly. You are always welcome, my little filly. With each mistake you learn something new, growing up into a better you." Zecora said.

"You should be wary about what you really wish." I advised.

"Said the mad guy," Applejack said sternly.

"Why that remark?" I asked.

"Because I don't know If I can trust you or not," Applejack remarked. "You're a fountain of secrets for me and Ah don't like it a little bit."

"Honesty is the best policy but you cannot be honest all of the time. Can you?"

"Well.... Touche."

After this rebuttal, I took my leave as Applebloom wrote her letter to Celestia about the importance of the patience. During my travel toward my home, I couldn't stop thinking about Nero. I hate that individual and I am happy that I had got rid of her.

So why I am thinking it's not over yet with her?


Next Level Up:-2

1)Invisible Aegis: An invisible barrier that blocks any type of bullet.

2)Neptune gauntlet: Allows the owner to breath underwater.

3)Animator staff: A rod that allows to gives life to inanimate objects.