• Published 10th Dec 2017
  • 790 Views, 20 Comments

Lightning's Bizarre Adventure - Lightningflash101



What doesn't kill you, gives you a Stand. Especially if your in a new transfer student to Canterlot High.

  • ...
7
 20
 790

Chapter Eight: Rescue mission pt. 3

Present time


I watch as Twilight studies the card. Her glasses were reflecting the message back to me. The phrase "Don't be late" was burning its self inside my mind. What may have been a few minutes, in reality, felt like centries for me. My foot was moving on its own, tapping the floor at a rapid pace.

"Well?" I blurted out, "Do you know what it says?"

"Hold your horses, twitchy" Twilight replied, placing one of her hands on her purple necklace, "I'm getting to that"

Then I notice that her hand started to emit a soft purple aura. A stand? No, its something else. Before I could ask what she was doing, she placed the energy onto the card, engulfing it. Twilight had closed her eyes to concentrate on what she was doing.

Slowly, the ink of the card started to shift. Chicken scratch had started to turn into words then to phrases.

"To find what has been lost, one must travel to the darkest void and follow the light.12:00 AM. Don't be late." she read out, her eyes still closed, "this was written in an abandoned storage facility on the outskirts of town."

"How do you that?" I asked, tilting my head, "was it that power you used?"


The year 1987


A bright light fills the area of an alleyway of the night. Inside the light, a girl stands there alone. Wearing a mask to cover her face, the girl looks at her surroundings. Holding a bow and the golden arrow, which had fresh blood covering the tip, she giggles to herself about her recent activities. Sitting down as the went through the memories.

"I wonder if that version of the boy survived the gift," she said to herself, "it would be a change in pace. Wouldn't you agree my lord?"

"Yes, it would," a low voice said in the darkness, "but I've begone to question your methods. Whats so special to this boy in the future that you insist on using the arrow and bringing him here?"

As the voice spoke, a 6 ft. tall man appeared in the shadows. The scar around his neck was as far as he was willing to reveal himself. Hearing only a pair of gold pants and a pair of golden boots the curved on the toes.

"Don't worry, my lord," the girl said with a soft giggle, " I've seen multiple variants of his future. His stand will bring an end to those Jostar rats once and for all."


Present time


"Thank you for helping me," I said, card in hand

"No problem, sugar cube," Aj said, "but is everything going to be okay? With whats been happening to you recently, I'd hate for you to get put in the hospital again or end up worse than before."

"Yeah," Rainbow added, "that note sounded like a threat than anything else. You sure you want to go at this alone?"

"I'll be fine" I reassured them, "I'm sure this is just a prank my mom made when I was in the hospital. I'll see you all in class on Monday."

With that, I got up and walked outside the café. I didn't want them to get more involved than they already are. They've already done enough already. If push went to shove, I didn't want them to get hurt. But then there's Rainbow and Sunset. I know their stand users but there's no way of telling if they're on my side or with DIO/Kars at the moment.

I'm running out of time.


The sun was going down as I returned home. Ruby and Secret weren't anywhere to be found inside. With time travel, I thought they would be here as soon as I did. If not sooner. Hopefully, they'll be here soon.

"Well lookie here," a voice said behind me, "when I heard that Mystery was taken down, I didn't think a guy like you could have done it."

Turning around, I'm greeted by a teenage boy. He was wearing a pair of headphones around his neck. Followed by a denim jacket with a red undershirt that bore a dragon's shadow as his mark, a pair of black pants and shoes, and earnings covering both of his ears. His bore a crazed smile as he looked at me.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, taking a defensive step back

"Name's Erros," he said, walking forward, "and when I tell DIO that a small worm has been taken care of, he'll give me a promotion for sure."

DIO? Did he send another guy to take me out? My luck today couldn't be any better.

I called MirrorShield out as I started walking back. I need to take care of this guy before this gets out of hand. Before I lose too much time.

"Can't we do this another time?" I asked, raising my Stand, "I'm kind of in the middle of something right now"

"That shuck's." Erros said, "Because I don't care. You'll make a great addition to my collection of dragon heads."

As Erros spoke, a serpent-like dragon slowly appeared itself behind him. It's eyes observing my every movements. Almost as if it's watching its prey. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to strike.

For some reason, I could feel my body shake slightly.

"Don't underestimate me, pal!" I shouted, "My Stand can take yours on any day of the week!"

"Then prove it, to Dovahkiin!" He declared as his Stand dove to attack


Two hours later


The night has come to the city. Inside a singed and darkened house was suddenly filled with a burst of light. When the light fadded, Ruby and Secret stood inside the living room. Ruby was holding a small card in her hand as she looked around.

"Where's dad?" Ruby asked, walking to the kitchen"don't tell me that he went alone to rescue gram-gram"

"I think the better question is 'what happened here?'. " Secret said, flicking on the lights.

As the lights flickered on, a big dark blue lizard-like creature slept in the middle of the room. Smoke softly puffing out of its nose only to be vented out through a shattered window.

"And what thing is?!" Rudy shrieked upon seeing the creature

The sudden shriek caused the creature to stir slightly. Opening one eye as it began to wake up.


TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Stand Name: Dovahkiin

Namesake: Elder Scrolls V- Skyrim

User: Erros

Stand Ability: ?

Power: ?

Speed: ?

Range: ?

Durability: ?

Precision: ?

Potential: ?

Description: ?