• Published 12th Nov 2017
  • 1,353 Views, 48 Comments

Dystopia: Equestria - Creativa-Artly01



Daybreaker and Nightmare Moon have taken over Equestria and the nation is in ruins.

  • ...
16
 48
 1,353

Chapter 23-A Knock at the Door

A few hours later, Twilight gets a knock on her door. "Come in," she sniffles. Moon Dancer then opens the door and enters the room, then sits in the chair beside Twilight's bed.

"Twilight," says Moon Dancer, "why did you refuse Romeaire's proposal? That's crazy! That's madness!"

"I wasn't ready to marry him," responds Twilight. "We've only been dating for five years. That's too short a time."

"Girl, you wouldn't marry him after dating him for a hundred or a thousand years, I know you," responds Moon Dancer, "there's more to it than that."

"Fine," sighs Twilight, "there is more to it than that. I don't want to leave Ponyville. Ponyville needs me to rule it. I can't run off into the sunset with him, ya know?"

"I guess, but he was going to move here," responds Moon Dancer. "I overheard him tell Celestia and Luna that one day while I was out walking and they were flying overhead. He was going to move here once you married."

"Whoa, I wish I knew that before I told him off," responds Twilight. "I need to go find him." She then goes on and thanks Moon Dancer and flies off in search of Romeaire. A few minutes later, Twilight stumbles upon him at the Glow Ponds. "Romeaire," says Twilight. "I'm sorry for telling you off. I do want to marry you. I just didn't know the whole story. Will you forgive me?"

"Yes," responds Romeaire, "I forgive you." Twilight then flies over and sits by him. He then turns to her and asks her once again. "Twilight, will you marry me? If you marry me, I'll move wherever you want by the way."

"Yes, I'll marry you!" responds Twilight. "You're going to love Ponyville!" She does a backflip in the air and then kisses him. She's so excited. She's glad they were able to do the marriage proposal all over again. She's glad she still gets to have the stallion of her dreams. Now, however, she has a wedding to plan. It's time for lists and that is her favorite thing in the world.

A few minutes later, Twilight returns to the castle, where she is greeted by Moon Dancer. "So, how'd it go? Did he give you a do-over?"

"It went well and yes, he did give me a do-over. We are now engaged and he'll be moving to Ponyville as soon as we're wed. I can't wait!" responds Twilight with a smile.

"I'm happy for you, Twilight," responds Moon Dancer. "I better be your mare of honor."

"Of course, I'd give it to nopony else," responds Twilight with a smile. "Now let's go get some lunch." The two nod and head to the new restaurant The Ponyville Soup Bowl. There, the two happily enjoy their soup. Twilight enjoys a corn soup while Moon Dancer enjoys a nice tomato black bean soup. As they eat, Twilight tells Moon Dancer absolutely everything while she listens eagerly. She's happy for her best friend and now, she can't wait until Twi's wedding.

An hour later, the two return to the castle where they play a game of Ogres and Oubliettes together alongside Shining Armor and Cadence. Twilight's character is a Wood Elf and Moon Dancer's is a fairy princess while Shining's is a warrior and Cadence's is a druid. The four have a blast playing, each taking turns of being Dungeon Master. Twilight is glad to have this time alone with her brother, sister in law, and best friend. She truly wouldn't have things any other way.