• Published 26th Oct 2017
  • 1,086 Views, 8 Comments

Blossom's Bizarre Adventure - veeSheep



A young girl named Loving Blossom arrives at Canterlot High and discovers the mysteries of the town around her.

  • ...
 8
 1,086

Episode 2: Blue Eyed Hex - Part 1

Another school day started and Loving Blossom met up with Sunset Shimmer and Rainbow Dash again at Canterlot High. The three girls headed inside and got together somewhere less crowded, where nobody would overhear their conversation.


“Alright, flower girl, what’s the deal with that Gutterflower thing of yours?” Rainbow asked, trying to sound as natural as possible and failing horribly.


“Rainbow just leave the questioning to me, please,” Sunset asked.


“Have it your way then,” Rainbow replied, visibly annoyed at not getting a part in the interrogation.


“Okay, just tells us your name and everything you know about Gutterflower,” Shimmer questioned.


“Well, I’m Loving Blossom, I moved into town just recently, and I think Gutterflower’s been around since I was a little kid,” She explained, “If I ever tried to use it, I’d do it in secret, like a superhero hiding their own powers from the world,” Blossom continued.


“Well, have you ever met anybody with any similar power to yours?” Sunset asked.


“Not at all, I always thought I was special for having Gutterflower, and it seemed like nobody could see her, but it seems you two managed to,” Blossom continued.


“Well, bad news, you’re not so special,” Rainbow Dash said, thinking that it was appropriate to say something like that.


“Dash!” Sunset reprimanded her friend, “What she meant to say was: There are other people with this same sort of power,” She told, “These ghostly visions of your inner power, which stand beside their user, due to that, we call them Stands!” Sunset said as a burning humanoid figure appeared beside her and a small robotic bird appeared next to Rainbow.


“Wow, so cool!” Blossom gushed over not being alone in having special powers, “Well, do they have names?” She immediately asked.


“My Stand is called Burning Bright, while Rainbow’s is Rush,” Sunset stated.


“Oh my gosh!” Loving got more and more excited, “Why don’t we show these things to people? Maybe they’ll think we’re really cool and special,” She asked, just barely turning and dashing off the other way.


“Hey hey, slow down there, new kid,” Sunset grabbed Blossom by her backpack, “Only Stand users can see Stands, so there’s no way we can just show them off, and if we tried, we’d just look crazy, so, do as your younger self would and keep it between us,” She said. Rainbow Dash looked forwards in the corridor they were in and saw a nerdy-looking boy with odd glasses, spiky hair and a red jacket, he was staring at them, most likely in disbelief.


“M-m-m-mo…” The boy mumbled, “More than just me?” He asked himself, the girls became just as confused as the boy, but any suspicions they had were proven right when a ghostly dark figure appeared behind the boy, he was also a Stand user and was able to see Gutterflower, Burning Bright and Rush.


“Uh oh,” Rainbow said, the boy ran away and the girls went after him, but he had a head start, Rainbow used Rush to slow him down by slightly cutting at his leg with her Stand’s razor sharp wings, the boy fell over, but caught himself with both his Stand and his own strength.


“Why are we chasing this guy?” Blossom asked.


“This kid, Double Vision, never had a Stand before, I’m sure of that,” Sunset said, “If he has one now, that means someone around here has what we’re looking for,” She asserted, but that statement only left Blossom more confused, she had no what what they were looking for and had no time to guess what it was, they just kept running.


Double Vision only kept running past other students, he seemingly wanted to find a good crowd or general spot to hide, but the students were heading to their classrooms and he had nowhere to go, it was 3 against 1, and if he just ran away, he’d surely lose, so, as he reached the main hall of the school, he stopped and turned, putting up a menacing stance. The girls caught up to Double Vision and saw his Stand take form beside him, a robot with various tubes on its joints, its face was merely two bright blue eyes in a circular indentation, with 6 holes in place of a mouth, through which it breathed. Double Vision’s glasses had odd, long spikes around the lenses, and his Stand had the same type and pattern of spikes around its eyes.


“So, who’s that fellow beside you?” Sunset asked.


“Why should I tell you about my cool ghost familiar?” Double asked back, leaving his battle stance to chat with his opponents.


“For one, it’s a Stand, for two, if you don’t, we’ll pummel you right here right now,” Rainbow made an attempt to intimidate their foe.


“Well, as you wish,” Double said, he and his Stand struck a bizarre pose as he told Sunset, Blossom and Dash about his ability, “This is Blue Eyed Hex, I acquired it just a while ago, I can’t tell how though,” He claimed, “But I can tell you that it’s you three who will be getting pummeled if you decide to mess with me and my Stand,” Double threatened them.


“You can’t be threatening even if you try, get him, Rush!” Rainbow shouted as her Stand went in for an attack, but Double easily dodged the mechanical bird by stepping to the side, leaving Rainbow shocked that someone was able to escape Rush’s attack.


“Rush, a long-range type Stand, power level is roughly 195, its only abilities are to fly fast and cut stuff,” Double said, “The name fits you, you just rush into any fight, not caring what your enemy could do to mess you up,” He taunted the rainbow-haired girl.


“What the heck?!” Rainbow and Sunset said in unison. Rainbow thought she had the upper hand by getting Rush to return to her, she predicted that it would hit Double in the back of the head in the process, but Blue Eyed Hex caught Rush by the head with a strong grip, giving Rainbow a headache.


“How… D-Did you do that?!” Rainbow asked, in shock and still clutching her head.


Double’s Stand let go of Rush and phased into its user, “I think I’ve told you plenty already, if you wanna know how, I’d say guessing is always an option, hehehe!” He taunted the three girls, who had no idea what Blue Eyed Hex could do, and thus, no idea on how to counter it.


“I can tell your Stand is strong, but is it strong enough for this?!” Sunset stepped up and summoned Burning Bright to deliver a barrage of punches to Double and Blue Eyed Hex, the latter of which managed to block every hit, although they both recoiled slightly and Double had to catch his breath for a moment.


“Burning Bright, a close-range Stand, power level around 540, fire manipulation and super strength, eh? Not too shabby of a Stand, Sunny,” Double taunted her. Unknown to Double Vision, he stood in one place almost all that time and did not notice Blossom using Gutterflower’s ability, she had turned one of her arms into a very thin vine behind her back and used it to sneak up to and grab Double’s leg.


“Hey, you nerd, maybe look at the floor more often?” Blossom called his attention to her plan, Double was confused but looked at his leg and saw a vine extending to behind Blossom, she revealed her unraveled arm and recoiled the vine, taking Double to the ground.


“Agh, you mother-!” Double stopped himself as he had to roll to the side from Burning Bright’s fists, he got up and went back to running through the corridors of Canterlot High, the girls gave chase.


After some running, Double found his classroom and knocked on the door to go inside, but it was as if nobody saw or heard him, he heard the girls coming towards him and he ran away, finding himself at a dead end.


“So, what will you do know, smarty pants?” Blossom asked Double.


Double Vision began to laugh loudly as he lost his fear of the girls, “I should be the one asking that, come at me all you want, I’ll be dodging and blocking all day long, baby!” He yelled and stared at them, that’s when Blossom noticed something in Double’s glasses, something like a reflection, but there was little to no light to be reflected in the corridor, so she knew it must’ve been something do with his Stand.


To Be Continued…

Author's Note:

Haha, get it? Double Vision, because he wears glasses and, also, it's a music reference. That's all. Also, with how I described Double's glasses, I was going for an Urban Guerrilla look, for those who have been keeping up with the Jojo manga.

Anyways, I really had to stretch and, at the same time, limit this to be able to do a 2 part Stand fight, not sure why I bothered, since what Blue Eyed Hex's ability is should be pretty obvious, especially given the last few moments of the chapter and what is mentioned.

Also, Blossom becomes yet another different character, at first she was shy, then she acted tough and now she is cheerful and all that. Do any of my followers regret clicking that "Follow" button yet? Because I'm sure that I will subconsciously get there by being an awful and inconsistent writer all the time.

---

Stand: Burning Bright

Namesake: Burning Bright (Field on Fire) by Nine Inch Nails

User: Sunset Shimmer

Stats:

  • Power: A
  • Range: E
  • Speed: A
  • Precision: B
  • Durability: A
  • Potential: D

Appearence: Burning Bright is an androgenous humanoid with fire around its wrists, ankles and neck, it has blue, metallic eyes, a mask over its mouth and its skin is colored red and orange.

Ability: Burning Bright is able to create and control fire to create weapons, waves of heat, among other utilities. Also, as shown, it is very strong and fast, similar to Stands like Star Platinum and Crazy Diamond.