• Published 8th Oct 2017
  • 2,907 Views, 33 Comments

Tempest's New Life - Omegawolfben



After the fall of The Storm King Tempest has a few new problems like finding a use for her horn, commanding a security force and feelings for the Princess of Friendship

  • ...
11
 33
 2,907

Training in Canterlot

It had been a few days now since Tempest and Twilight had got together and where able to find a few spells Tempest could use with her broken horn. The spells she had learned was a Basic levitation spell, a shield and with her horn sparking a lot the two lovers where able to discover she could discharge it in a powerful shockwave that could knock almost any unprepared pony back.

Tempest was currently in Canterlot away from Twilight which annoyed her since she wanted to spend more time with her Marefriend but was there for a reason. She had been asked to go to Canterlot to be trained by Twilight's brother Shining Amour however most of his techniques she already knew from previous training.

"Tempest if you want to become Ponyville's Guard you got to put effort in"

"I know Shining but no offence to your Royal Guard but all these tactics and techniques well I know them and better way to defeat my foes"

Shining Amour wasn't very happy that a enemy of Equestria was now dating his little sister and to make it worse she sometimes rubbed it in making him off balance although Cadance did her best to keep him calm and not attack Tempest full on.

"That maybe so Tempest but Celestia won't let you be ponyville's Guard if you don't pass my training"

"Even if I am dating your sister who I forgot to mention kissed me twice after I kissed her on our first magic lesson"

Tempest smirked evilly seeing Shining Amour get angry and charge at Tempest who simply side-stepped and pinned Shining to the ground getting off him.

"Here's some advice Shining other people will go lower then me to annoy you like this it makes you predictable don't let it anger you"

Tempest said calmly helping him up as he brushed his amour off and looked at Tempest sternly.

"Thanks for the tip but I warn you anytime Twily and you are near me I will be watching you cause nobody upsets or hurts my sister Marefriend or not!"

Shining said seriously as Cadance walked over to the two and hugged her husband happily making Tempest look down missing Twilight as Cadance caught onto this.

"Wow Tempest I never pictured you as the emotional type of mare when we met I thought you would be all strict rules and not even crack a smile at anytime"

Cadance said in a shocked tone as Tempest smiled looking over to the couple in front her.

"I use to be like that but soon learned you can't be serious all the time cause it isn't healthy besides it's good to let loose and have a laugh every now and again and with Twilight and her friends that happens quite a lot"

Tempest said chuckling a bit thinking of how hyper and random Twilight's friend Pinkie Pie can be when she finds out something new about her.

"So Tempest I felt Twilight's heart burst with love a few days back I'm guessing that was when you two had that kiss correct ?"

Cadanced questioned as Tempest simply nodded smiling it was good to know that Twilight loved her and quite a lot from what Cadane had been telling her.
"I guess so speaking of Twilight do you know when this training will be over Shining I kinda want to head back home I am sure she is missing me and I got a lot of mail to check also"

Tempest said trying to make it look like she didn't want to return home just to see her Marefriend again as she heard Shining Amour chuckle and look over to her.

"I'm happy that you can handle yourself however Celestia wanted to speak to you before you went back and she will be far more less forgiving them me Tempest so I would behave yourself"

Shining said teasingly getting a slap from Cadance as the both headed away their tails together and there bodies pressed against each other also.

"Oh great Celestia wants to see me this can only go so well hopefully Luna's there too I know shr will support me"

Tempest made her way though the castle seeing many guards standing at attention like they usually do as Tempest walked though the doors into the throne room.

"Ah Tempest there you are I'm guessing the training with my students brother went well ?"

Celestia asked smiling as she got off her throne walking down towards Tempest who simply bowed even though she wouldn't normally she didn't want to cause any problems between them.

"Yes Celestia it did but he did tell me to come see you before it is finalised and would it be okay if I ask you a Question ?"

Tempest asked slightly on edge to be this close to the ruler of Equestria who she just attacked a while back feeling a hoof on her shoulder making her gaze up to the much taller Alicorn.

"Well I think you'd make a fine guard just make sure you don't focus on my student too much and focus on the whole town and of course you can ask me a Question Tempest"

Celestia said as she waited for Tempest to ask her the question that had been bothering her for sometime now.

"How did Luna find out I had feelings for Twilight I mean even I wasn't sure if I loved her at that point"

Tempest asked confused getting a giggle from the mare who shook her head before looking back to the dark purple mare before her.

"My sister has the ability to dreamwalk so it sounds like she must of watched a dream of yours and discovered your feelings for Twilight that way"

Celestia replied simply getting a confirming nod off the mare who smilied and was about to leave to head back to Ponyville.

"One more thing Tempest before you go"

"Yes Princess"

"Twilight told me about this new shockwave spell you had I would like to see it first hand"

This knocked Tempest back xdid she hear her correctly Celestia wanted her to use her shockwave spell on her. The ruler of a entire kingdom wanted her to attack her as she looked around seeing no guards in the throne room with them.
"Pr Princ Princess are you certain you want me to do that it could harm you and I am not here to spark old rivalries and ruin my new life"

Tempest said calmly not wanting to lose Twilight or all her new friends from mishearing what Celestia said as she saw her brace herself smirking at Tempest.

"I can take it Tempest I just want to see how well my student trained you and what power your horn has even if it's broken since she told me in a letter it is very powerful like the pony it belongs to"

Tempest was taken back by this Twilight had told her that this made Tempest blush but look confident and give a evil but friendly smile as she slammed her two front hooves down and let her shockwave spell off seeing it push Celestia back slightly and mess her mane up slightly as well.

"Woo! Haven't felt a rush like that in years Tempest I see that even with a broken horn you have a strong heart and spirit and that is what make friendship last now go return to ponyville and give my condolences to Twilight and enjoy yourself just remember your a guard now your always on duty"

Celestia's voice made Tempest shake like she had just heard a great speech from one of those action movies as she simply nodded and bowed to Celestia heading out of the castle to the train station wanting to get to Ponyville and Twilight.

At ponyville Station Twilight's friends where watching Twilight pace up and down the platform having one of her usual panic attacks.

"What what if she is hurt or did something wrong and didn't get the job what if Shining Amour hurt her"

Twilight panicked making her walk faster up and down the platform as Applejack walked over and stopped her.

"Easy Sugercube Tempest will be alright I mean she held her own when we fought her plus she has us all supporting her from here she will be fine I promise ya hon"

Applejack said softly seeing Twilights eyes darting back and forth as Rainbow Dash flew in.

"AJ's right Tempest is awesome since she now isn't trying to kill us OW!"

Rarity hit Rainbow on the shoulder shaking her head as Twilight suddenly starting pacing again until she heard something behind her looking behind her seeing it was Tempest. Tempest put her hoof to Raritys lips telling them all to be quite as she watched her Marefriend pacing up the platform.

"Is she always like this girls ?"

Tempest asked concerned but not worrying or sad as she stood strong and confident waiting for the Alicorn to turn back around to see her.

"Yes Tempest this is what we told you she over thinks things sometimes and panics so how did the training go at Canterlot and also how did you get here without the train ?"

Rainbow asked hovering above the others as she tilted her head making Tempest smirk.

"The training went fine and I was hoping to surprise her so came on a airship instead of the train now if you five will excuse me"

Tempest said politely as she walked towards her hopping Marefriend looking down the track no doubt waiting for her as she walked to her side and nibbled her ear playfully and whispered.

"Heard my Alicorn Princess needed a guard didn't know she needed me this bad"

Tempest smirked before feeling Twilight bury her head into Tempest's neck happily making her smile and nuzzle her mares mane happily.

"I missed you too Twilight love but don't worry your guards here now and isn't leaving your side ever again and Pinkie don't even think of ruining this moment for me"

Tempest shouted making Pinkie stop in her track with her confetti cannon making her hide it and smile like nothing had happened as the other mares simply watched the two mares reunite happy for there friend.

Author's Note:

Well here is Chapter 3 everyone hope people enjoy it I'm not quite sure what to do now XD I have a few idea just got to think of a way to so them without it coming out the blue either way have a good day everypony :)