• Published 9th Aug 2017
  • 1,058 Views, 15 Comments

Son of Big Mac and Cheerilee - Creativa-Artly01



When Cheerilee has a son with Big Mac, he couldn't be more excited!

  • ...
 15
 1,058

Chapter 7-Derby Day

It's a beautiful day and Big Mack is out helping his son build the cart for the Applewood Derby. Lil Mack is glad his father is helping him build his creative, unique cart. Meanwhile, in another station, Soara works on her fast cart alongside her mother. In another, Angelshy works on her elegant cart with her big sister. The three all smile at each other as they work on their carts.

"I'm glad you're doing this with me," says Lil Mack to Big Mack.

"I'm glad you wanted my help," replies Big Mack.

"I'm glad you found time to do this with me," says Soara to Rainbow Dash.

"I'm glad you're letting me," replies Rainbow.

"I'm your daughter," she laughs, "like you, I have that need for speed."

"I'm glad you're helping me, sis," says Angelshy to Screwball.

"I'm glad to be helping you," replies Screwball with a smile.

After another hour, the carts are finished and the three line up alongside the rest of their friends as their family watch from the sidelines. A few minutes later, the race begins. Not long after it starts, Soara takes the lead. She's thrilled. Lil Mack smiles as his girlfriend passes him. As they watch, Big Mack and Cheerilee, Rainbow Dash, and Screwball, and the other parents and older siblings smile as their siblings or children pass them. An hour later, Soara crosses the line first, followed by Lil Mack, Angelshy, and another filly named Chili Powder. They are then awarded the medals. Soara wins for fastest, Lil Mack and Angelshy tie for most creative, and Chili Powder wins most traditional. Their friends and family then come over and congratulate them. All the ponies then go off to get ice cream. It's been a great derby day and they'd all have it no other way.