• Published 24th Jul 2017
  • 1,714 Views, 44 Comments

Journey through Alola - darkmage1997



Will, Fluttershy, Toby, Serenity, and Silver Spoon travel through the Alola region

  • ...
18
 44
 1,714

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Rumble at the Battle Royale Dome!

After healing up at the Pokémon Center, our heroes pressed onward to their next trial site, Wela Volcano Park, "In order to get to Wela Park, we'll need to backtrack past the Pokémon Nursery, and continue south towards Royal Avenue," Rotom said, displaying a picture of a map, showing their current location.

"Doesn't look too terribly far," Will commented, as they continued to walk. After about five minutes of walking, they came up to a road block. Two 'trees' were blocking the path.

"Does anyone have anything to cut down a tree?" Lynn questioned. Will inspected the trees closer. He then came to a realization.

"I don't think these things are really trees," he stated, as he called out his Buizel, "Buizel, use Water Gun to sprinkle some water on these trees," Will instructed. Buizel then fired Water Gun into the air, spreading water around. The trees then began moving, and then ran away.

"Moving trees?!" Lisa exclaimed.

"Not quite. Here's information. Sudowoodo, the Imitation Pokémon, a Rock Type. Though it resembles a tree, it hates water. The green orbs on it's hands are actually green rocks," Rotom stated.

"Fascinating!" they turned to see Dulse and Zossie walking towards them, "So those things were Pokémon, and not actual trees?!" Zossie exclaimed.

"It would appear Sudowoodo uses it's appearance as a tree to avoid it's weakness; water," Dulse commented in his usual robotic voice.

"Yeah, Captain Lana treated those Sudowoodo to a Water Type Z Move a while back, and now they're absolutely terrified of anyone with Waterium Z," a nearby kid replied.

"You seem to be growing stronger by the day. I wish to do a battle simulation with you, William. Your opponent will be a Pokémon that is most common from where we're from," Dulse said, tossing a Pokeball similar to the one Toby and Silver Spoon saw before. This time, out came a small, purple Lizard Pokémon, with spikes on it's head, that was floating.

"What kind of a Pokémon is that?!" Will exclaimed.

"No Data! No Data! Unknown Pokémon!" Rotom exclaimed.

"It is a Pokémon we refer to as Poipole," Dulse commented.

"They're super common in our home!" Zossie exclaimed.

"Rotom doesn't even know what that thing is, so doesn't that mean Will is at a huge disadvantage?" Luna questioned.

"Maybe, but at the same time, Dulse doesn't know a thing about Will's Pokémon either. In that aspect, they're even," Toby replied.

"Alright Buizel, let's go!" Will said, as Buizel jumped in front, raring to go.

"Poipole, commence Fury Attack," Dulse instructed. Poipole then charged at Buizel.

"Try to throw it off balance with Swift!" Will instructed. Buizel then fired a bunch of stars at Poipole, stopping the attack, "Alright, now use Aqua Jet!" he added. Buizel then became enveloped in water, and rocketed at Poipole, striking the mysterious Pokémon.

"Poipole, commence Venoshock," Dulse droned. Poipole then fired the purple fluid at Buizel, as it hit the ground, "Once again, commence Fury Attack," he added.

"Buizel, use Aqua Jet again!" Buizel then hit Poipole with Aqua Jet, knocking it out. Dulse then recalled Poipole.

"This has been quite insightful. I shall learn from this," Dulse commented, as he and Zossie took their leave.

"Those guys keep getting more and more mysterious the more we encounter them," Fluttershy commented.

"Well, the path is cleared, so let's press onward," Will said, as they continued walking. However, none of them could stop thinking about that Poipole creature. Their thoughts were interrupted when they saw something come out from the bushes. It was two small, white humanoid Pokémon one with a green bowl shaped hair cut with red horns on it's head, and the other had a blue bowl shaped haircut and two orange horns protruding from the front and back of it's head.

"Ok, so who's that Pokémon?" Lori asked.

"It's called a Ralts, and they're quite rare Pokémon," Will replied.

"Ralts, the Feeling Pokémon, a Psychic and Fairy Type. Ralts has the ability to sense the emotions of those around it. It rarely shows itself in front of humans, but it only does so when it senses strong feelings of happiness," Rotom said. The blue Ralts seemed to be acting kind of like Leni, while the green one was acting like Lincoln, i.e., the blue one was being bubbly and ditzy, while the green one was eyeing the humans in a curious fashion.

"Aww, they're so cute!" Silver Spoon commented.

"I'd kind of like to catch one myself," Toby added.

"Go for it guys," Will encouraged. Both trainers then approached the two Ralts. Silver Spoon engaged the green Ralts, while Toby chose to go for the blue one.

"Rockruff, let's go!" Toby and Silver Spoon said, sending out their Rockruff, who started barking aggressively.

"Rockruff, use Fire Fang on the blue Ralts!" Toby instructed. Rockruff charged the Ralts, and bit down on it with flame covered fangs.

"Rockruff, you use Rock Throw on the green one!" Silver Spoon instructed. Rockruff then began flinging rocks at the other Ralts. However, both of them began to fight back. The green Ralts fired a psychic wave at Silver Spoon's Rockruff, while the blue Ralts pelted Toby's Rockruff with Magical Leaf, "Once more Rockruff, use Rock Throw!" Silver Spoon encouraged. Her Rockruff once again began pelting the green Ralts with rocks. This time, the Ralts was barely able to stand, "Now's my chance!" Silver Spoon said, chucking a Level Ball at the green Ralts. It rocked three times, and clicked, and then teleported away.

"Rockruff, use Rock Throw!" Toby encouraged. His Rockruff began pelting the blue Ralts with rocks. Like the other one, this Ralts was now barely able to stay standing, "Here we go!" Toby said, throwing a Luxury Ball at Ralts. It rocked three times, clicked, then teleported away, "Nice one Rockruff," Toby said, going to pet Rockruff. However, Rockruff smacked Toby's hand away, "What was that for?" he questioned.

"Not to worry, it's naturally for all Rockruff to begin acting more aggressively when they're close to evolving," Rotom stated.

"Wait, so our Rockruff are going to evolve soon?" Silver Spoon asked.

"It is possible. Many Pokémon tend to act differently when they near evolution time," Will replied.

"Wow, I wonder if my Rockruff is acting this way too?" Fluttershy wondered, releasing her Rockruff, who, like the other two, was acting more aggressively.

"Well, all we can do is wait. For now, let's continue on," Will said. The three trainers recalled their Rockruff, and they pressed on. As they neared a large gate, they saw some kind of ruckus at the entrance to Royal Avenue. Team Skull were harassing a young girl, about the same height as Lucy. She was wearing a brown one piece jumpsuit, the kind that wouldn't be out of place on a farm. Her hair was done up in large braids. Next to her was a large brown and orang horse Pokémon, and a small, purple balloon Pokémon with a big yellow X on it's face.

"Now then, what are you scoundrels doing now?" the girl asked.

"Hey yo, we don't make no bones about it, we want that there Drifloon to make big bucks!" the Butt Grunt said.

"I swear, life in the big city has truly raised some kind of delinquents," the girl said, as she noticed the large group, "You there, could you help me drive off these hooligans?" she asked.

"HEY! Don't go turning your back on me!" the Butt Grunt yelled, taking offense at the action.

"Sylvia, why don't you take this challenge this time?" Will suggested.

"Ok," Silver Spoon replied, as she stepped forth, "Now, Marill, let's go!" she said, sending out Marill.

"Mudsdale, you get in there too," the girl said. The massive horse Pokémon stomped forward, making the ground shake.

"What in the world is that Pokémon?!" Will said, reeling from the small tremors.

"It's Mudsdale, the Draft Horse Pokémon, a Ground Type. It's capable of trudging through mountain roads without rest for three days and three nights, all while carrying a 10 ton load. It's mud covered kicks are extremely powerful, and are capable of reducing a truck to scrap," Rotom stated.

"Go, Salandit!" the Butt Grunt said, sending out Salandit. The other grunt sent out a Mareanie.

"Marill, use Rollout attack on Salandit!" Marill then rolled up into a ball, and the charged at Salandit, knocking it out.

"Mudsdale, use High Horsepower," the girl said. Mudsdale turned around, then bucked Mareanie back into the two grunts, knocked out. Both grunts recalled their Pokémon.

"WE WON'T FORGET THIS!" the grunts yelled, running off.

"That was might fine battling missy," the girl said to Silver Spoon.

"Thanks, you and Mudsdale were great too," Silver Spoon complimented.

"Thanks. I'm Hapu by the way," the girl introduced herself. The large group took turns introducing themselves, "Pleased to meet y'all. Thanks to you, this little one can head home safely now," Hapu said, as Drifloon took off, "I'm traveling around with Mudsdale to improve on our battling skills. Maybe our paths will cross again," Hapu said, and with a mighty leap, mounted Mudsdale, and took her leave. No sooner than she did, Marill began evolving. It became a blue rabbit like Pokémon with a bubble pattern along it's lower torso.

"Marill has evolved into an Azumarill," Will stated.

"Azumarill, the Aqua Rabbit Pokémon, a Water and Fairy Type. It uses the bubble pattern on it's body to hide from predators or to catch prey," Rotom said.

"Wow, maybe battling alongside Hapu gave Marill more strength to help it to evolve," Lucy commented.

"She seems nice," Leni commented, as they looked at the gate leading into the Royal Avenue. Lynn then noticed a poster.

"'Attention all wandering trainers! Are you looking to sharpen your skills quickly? Then try the Pokémon Battle Royale, held at the Battle Royal Dome. You may even met the Masked Royal, the #1 trainer in Battle Royale'," she read.

"This is the first time I've ever heard of a Battle Royal format," Will commented.

"Sounds awesome!" Lana exclaimed.

"Well, since we're here, maybe we should check it out?" Lincoln suggested.

"Good thinking. It may help us prepare for the upcoming trial," Will replied. With that, the group entered the area. From what they saw, it was just a few stalls and stores, and a Pokémon Center, all surrounding a large colosseum like arena, "Huh, this looks more like a carnival ground than a city, or even a town," he commented, as they entered the Pokémon Center.

"Nurse Joy, can you look after our Pokémon?" Will asked, as each trainer gave her their Pokeballs.

"Of course! You can count on me! By the way, are you on your way to Wela Volcano Park?" Nurse Joy asked.

"Yeah, we just cleared Captain Lana's Trial," Toby replied.

"In that case, you may want to bring Water, Rock, or Ground Type Pokémon with you. The Wela Volcano Peak Trial revolves around Fire Type Pokémon," Nurse Joy advised. Toby looked up in interest at this.

"Alright guys, I assume you heard the gist of that. We should take this opportunity to change up our teams," Will suggested.

"I think Steenee and Noibat have earned a little break from battling so hard," Toby commented.

"I'm going to keep Azumarill and Rockruff on my team. I think I may swap out Butterfree for Clauncher," Silver Spoon commented.

"I'm pretty much spoken for," Fluttershy commented, thinking of Brionne, Rockruff, and Onix.

"What about you Will?" Lori asked.

"Well, the Water Pokémon I have in storage have a definite advantage over Fire Types, so I should swap some of the Pokémon in my current team out for some of them," Will replied. Just then, the bell went off.

"I'm happy to tell you that your Pokémon are all in tip top condition," Nurse Joy said, returning the trainers their Pokémon. With that, the trainers went to swap out their Pokémon. Toby deposited Steenee and Noibat, and withdrew Prinplup and one of his Eevee. Will decided to switch his Kanto cap Pikachu out for Corphish. Silver Spoon did as she said, and traded out Butterfree for Clauncher.

"It would probably be a good idea to do some battle training with the new additions to our teams. We need to be able to understand them on a personal level," Will suggested. Just then a trio of trainers rushed in.

"Nurse Joy! We need help!" one of the trainers exclaimed.

"Oh dear, what happened?" Nurse Joy asked.

"We were participating in a Battle Royal, see? And this blonde dude with this really freaky Pokémon trashed all three of us!" another trainer said.

"Well, not to worry. I'll take care of your Pokémon," Nurse Joy said, taking their Pokeballs.

"Again with that 'Battle Royale' thing. Maybe we should go check it out?" Lola suggested.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt. It would give us an opportunity to train with our new team members," Will said, as they exited the Pokémon Center. A duo of trainers were eyeing them with intrigue. One was dressed like a Spanish Dancer, with blazing red hair, while the other was a shirtless, blue haired boy, that look like a fisherman.

"What do you make of those guys, Mako?" the dancer boy asked.

"They look exactly like how Busujima described them. Completely mismatched, but still close. What do you want to do, Cletus?" the fisherman boy asked.

"Let us observe them first. Then we can challenge them at a later time," Cletus replied. With that, the two boys followed after the group.


When our heroes saw the Battle Royale Dome, they were completely in awe at how big it was. Several Fighting Type Pokémon were showing off to the public, "Definitely looks like a sporting arena," Will commented, as the proceeded to enter. They were stopped short, when a familiar, gloomy trainer walked out, "Gladion? What are you doing here?" Will inquired.

"In order to become stronger, you must face even stronger opponents," Gladion stated, and walked off.

"Just a ray of sunshine, aren't you?" Lynn commented, as they entered the stadium. Inside, they saw all manner of merchandise and advertisements that you'd find at any other sports arenas.

"Man, everyone looks excited for something," Lincoln commented.

"INDEED THEY ARE!" a voice boomed. Looking up at the upper level, they saw a masked figure looking down at them. With a mighty leap, he landed in front of the group, "Allow me to introduce myself. You may refer to me as 'The Masked Royal'!" the man said.

"Uh, pleased to meet you. But, could you explain what the Battle Royale is all about?" Will asked.

"FOUR TRAINERS!" the Masked Royal boomed, "Four trainers duke it out in a all out, no holds barred match! The last trainer left standing is declared the winner!" he proclaimed.

"Alright, the Masked Royal!" everyone saw Hau on the upper levels, looking excited.

"I would assume you would like to partake in the Battle Royale too?" the Masked Royal asked Will.

"Well, I do need to get prepped for the next trial. So, yeah, I'll head in," Will replied. He then turned to Fluttershy, "And what about you? It would help you get closer to your Pokémon," Will reminded.

"Well, I suppose I could," Fluttershy shrugged.

"Then the rest of us will head to the stands," Lori commented, as the four trainers went to get registered. The others were about to head to the stands, when....

"Excuse me?" a mature boy's voice asked. Everyone turned to see the two trainers from before, "By any chance, are one of you a trainer with a Red Vulpix?" the Spanish Dancer asked.

"I am. And I don't plan on trading her away," Toby stood by his decision.

"Oh no, we aren't here for your Vulpix. Allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Cletus, the Fire and Psychic Type Specialist of the Bandit Star Pirates," Cletus said.

"And the name's Mako, another Pirate. My specialty is Water and Bug Pokémon!" Mako declared. This certainly caught the group off guard. These boys were nothing like the three previous Pirates they encountered. They seemed well mannered.

"We heard all about you from Busujima. And we would like to see if what he said is true. In short, we are officially challenging you to a battle," Cletus explained.

"You mean, like a double battle?" Silver Spoon asked.

"Yeah. Toby here will take Cletus, and you can duke it out with me!" Mako smiled eagerly.

"Go ahead and take their challenge. You guys need to get prepped for the upcoming trial too," Will suggested.

"Well, alright. We accept you challenge!" Toby said.

"Excellent. There's a battlefield out front. We can battle there," Cletus said, as he and Mako exited the Dome. With that, Toby, Silver Spoon, Serenity, Rotom, Lincoln, Leni, Luna, Luan, Lana and Lisa all exited as well.

"Now then, how does a two on two match sound?" Mako suggested.

"Agreed. The battle will be over when both of either side's Pokémon cannot continue," Cletus explained, as the two trainers took their positions opposite to the Ponyville couple, "Alright, here is my first Pokémon. Go, Mr. Mime!" Cletus said, sending out a humanoid mime like Pokémon.

"A clown? Really?" Luna questioned.

"Not quite. Here's information. Mr. Mime, the Barrier Pokémon, a Psychic and Fairy Type, and the evolved form of Mime Jr. A master of pantomime, it tricks it's opponents into believe something invisible is there. When they do, it becomes real," Rotom said.

"And here's my Pokémon! Go, Poliwhirl!" Mako said, sending out a black, tadpole Pokémon with a swirly pattern on it's belly.

"Poliwhirl, the Tadpole Pokémon, a Water Type, and the evolved form of Poliwag. While it moves well on land, it is even more agile in water," Rotom said.

"Alright, in that case, go, Prinplup!" Toby said, sending out the Penguin Pokémon.

"As for me, go Magnemite!" Silver Spoon said, sending out Magnemite.

"By all means, you may have the first attack," Cletus offered.

"Ok, Prinplup, use Metal Claw!" Toby instructed. The tips of Prinplup's wings became metallic, as it charge at Mr. mime, swinging and slashing at the clown, who was dodging the best it could.

"Mr. Mime, use Reflect!" Mr. Mime then formed a barrier around itself, which seemed to lessen the damage from Metal Claw.

"Ok, so what happened?" Lana asked.

"Reflect, a Psychic type Move. It reduces damage dealt by Physical Attacks," Rotom stated.

"Poliwhirl, use Mud Shot!" Mako instructed. Poliwhirl then fired a ball of mud at Magnemite, who was desperately dodging.

"Quick, use Thunder Wave to slow down Poliwhirl!" Magnemite then fired an electric blast at Poliwhirl, which seemed to have it feeling sluggish, "Now, use Thunder!" Magnemite then fired a powerful bolt of electricity at Poliwhirl, which seemed to take it's toll.

"Good thing I had Poliwhirl use Mud Sport," Mako commented.

"Now, Mr. Mime, use Thunder Punch!" Cletus instructed. Mr. Mime's fists became enveloped in electricity, and began swinging at Prinplup, who took the hits, and glowed red.

"Just hold your ground a little longer Prinplup," Toby said. Prinplup did just that, as a determined look worked it's way onto the Penguin's face, "Now, use Bide!" Toby instructed. Prinplup then fired a beam of white energy at Mr. Mime, knocking it out.

"Not bad," Cletus said, as both trainers recalled their Pokémon, "Now then, for my second Pokémon. Go, Magmar!" Cletus then released another humanoid Pokémon. This time, it looked to have flame patterns all over it's body, and had a long, lizard like tail. The tip was burning.

"In that case, go, Eevee!" Toby said, tossing a Friend Ball, which sent out Eevee.

"Now Magnemite, use Thunderbolt!" Silver Spoon instructed. With one final electric attack, Magnemite was ale to finally beat Poliwhirl.

"Thanks Poliwhirl! You did great out there!" Mako said, as the two trainers recalled their Pokémon, "Alright, for my second Pokémon, I'll go with this one!" Mako said, sending out what appeared to be a butterfly Pokémon with massive, eye like antennae. It appeared to be flying on four wings.

"Whoa, now that's pretty!" Leni commented.

"Masquerain, the Eyeball Pokémon, a Bug and Flying Type, and the evolved form of Surskit. With it's four wings, it can fly in any direction," Rotom said.

"Ok, Clauncher, go!" Silver Spoon said, tossing a Lure Ball, which sent out her Clauncher.

"Alright Masquerain, use Silver Wind!" Mako instructed. Masquerain fired off Silver Wind, which Clauncher seemed to tank.

"Clauncher, use Water Gun!" Silver Spoon instructed. Clauncher fired Water Gun from it's bigger claw, which seemed to make the opposing Pokémon stumble a bit.

"Now Eevee, use Swift!" Toby instructed. Eevee then fired a barrage of stars at Magmar, who did it's best to block the attack.

"Magmar, use Fire Spin!" Cletus instructed. Magmar then fired a stream of fire a certain way, that caused a tornado of fire to surround Eevee.

"Not good, Eevee may not last much longer at this rate," Toby said to himself. He then felt some kind of presence in his mind.

"Have faith in me Toby," the voice said. Toby was initially confused, but then he looked at Eevee, as it began to evolve. It became a slightly larger, cat like Pokémon. It was a pinkish purple color, with a red jewel in the middle of it's forehead.

"Eevee, you've evolved!" Toby exclaimed.

"Espeon, the Sun Pokémon, a Psychic Type, and an evolved form of Eevee. By reading air currents, it can predict what it's opponent will do next," Rotom stated. Espeon then fired Psybeam from the jewel in it's forehead, striking Magmar.

"Oh cool, you can use Psychic Type Moves now!" Toby exclaimed.

"Interesting. You seem to have barely spent any time with Eevee, and yet, here I see it evolving into Espeon," Cletus commented.

"What can I say? I care more about being friends with my Pokémon, rather than making them stronger," Toby replied.

"A noble sentiment. But in the midst of battle, it is speed and power that is crucial, so Magmar, use Flamethrower!" Cletus instructed. Magmar then fired off Flamethrower at Espeon.

"Quick, use Confusion to deflect it!" Toby called out. Espeon did as she was told, and using her psychic powers, deflected Flamethrower, "Now, once more, use Psybeam!" he added. Espeon then fired Psybeam once again, this time knocking out Magmar.

"Well played kid," Cletus commented, recalling Magmar.

"You did great Espeon!" Toby said, embracing the Sun Pokémon.

"Now, Clauncher, use Hydro Vortex!" Silver Spoon said, doing the pose for Water Type Z Moves. Clauncher then trapped Masquerain in a tornado of water, which seemed to finish off the eyeball Pokémon.

"Nice work out there Masquerain!" Mako said, recalling his Pokémon.

"Even though you've only had those Pokémon a little while, they seem to hold both of you in the highest regard," Cletus commented.

"We'll see you dudes around!" Mako said, as the two trainers took their leave.

"How on Earth could those two be associated with someone like Busujima?" Lisa commented. Just then, the other half of the group walked out of the dome.

"Hey guys, how'd your battle go?" Will asked.

"It went amazing! And my Eevee evolved into an Espeon!" Toby replied.

"Well, that's good," Fluttershy said.

"What about you guys? How'd the Battle Royale go?" Lincoln asked. There was a brief silence, and Will chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, turns out the Masked Royal lives up to his title," Fluttershy commented.

"Even with three trainers against him, they got creamed!" Lynn clarified.

WHAM!

"You didn't need to phrase it like that," Lori said, clenching her fist over her unconscious sister. Just then Fluttershy, Serenity, Silver Spoon, and Toby's backpacks began glowing.

"What's this?" Toby questioned, as they each got out their egg incubators. The Eggs they got from the Nursery were glowing brightly.

"They're about to hatch!" Will exclaimed. And they did just that. From Fluttershy's egg a small blue elephant Pokémon emerged. From Toby's Egg, a small, lite blue and black lion cub Pokémon. Silver Spoon and Serenity's eggs hatched similar mice Pokémon. Silver Spoon's was red with plus signs on it's cheeks, while Serenity's was blue with minus signs on it's cheeks, "Phanpy, Shinx, Plusle and a Minun! Who would've thought they'd hatch at the same time?" Will commented. With mighty power, Phanpy used it's trunk to hoist Lana over it's head.

"Hey cut that out!" Lana laughed.

"Rotom, care to elaborate?" Lucy asked.

"Certainly! Phanpy, the Long Nose Pokémon, a Ground Type. It is very strong, despite it's tiny size. It uses it's snout to shower itself. Shinx, the Flash Pokémon, an Electric Type. Shinx flashes a bright light from it's body when threatened. It uses this chance to escape. Plusle and Minun, both are Cheering Pokémon and are Electric Types. When they cheer for their friends, sparks fly from their cheeks," Rotom said.

"So, this is how Pokémon are born into the world," Lincoln commented.

"Well, it does give you guys an opportunity to raise up some baby Pokémon. Go ahead and catch them," Will urged. With that, each trainer caught each of the newly hatched Pokémon. After the four Pokeballs clicked shut, they teleported away.

"What was the first baby Pokémon you ever hatched Will?" Luna asked.

"Let me see. I guess, it would have to have been a Growlithe. It was way back when I first started out in Johto," Will replied.

"Yeah, enough reminiscing, how about we get moving already people!?" Lynn exclaimed.

WHAM!
WHAM!

"There's nothing wrong with remembering the past," Lisa said, as she held a 2X4 plank, and Lori clenched her fist over the unconscious athlete.

"Well, she does have a point. Let's get going to the Volcano Park," Will said, as they continued on their adventure.

Author's Note:

Team so far:
Will: Dartrix (M), Alolan Grimer (F), Makuhita (M), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Kalos), Buizel (F), Corphish (M)


Fluttershy: Brionne (F), Trumbeak (F), Onix (M), Smeargle (M), Crabrawler (M), Rockruff (M)


Toby: Braixen (F), Torracat (M), Pikachu (F), Rockruff (F), Espeon (F), Prinplup (M)


Serenity: Buneary (F), Charjabug (M), Misdreavus (F), Spinda (F) Pikachu* (M)(Chubbykins),
Detective Pikachu (M)


Silver Spoon: Marill (F), Magnemite (N/A), Rockruff (M) Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Hoenn), Eevee (F), Clauncher (F)

In Storage:
Will: Ash Hat Pikachu(M)(Kanto Hat), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (M), Krabby (F)


Fluttershy: Zorua*(F), Ash Hat Pikachu (M)(Unova), Eevee x2 (1 Male, 1 Female), Buizel (M), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Croconaw (M), Phanpy (F)


Toby: Vulpix (F), Noibat (M), Steenee* (F), Mawile (F) Ash Hat Pikachu (M) (Sinnoh), Eevee (F), Buizel (M), Clauncher (F), Skrelp (M), Corphish (M), Krabby (M), Prinplup (M), Ralts*(F), Shinx (M)

Serenity: Eevee x2 (1 Male*, 1 Female), Mareep*(M), Buizel (F), Clauncher (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (M), Krabby (F), Marshtomp (M), Dewott (F), Minun (F)


Silver Spoon: Eevee (F), Buizel (M), Skrelp (F), Corphish (F), Krabby (M), Wartortle (F), Ralts (M), Plusle (F), Butterfree* (M)

Totem Stickers So far: 32/100

Here's some info on the Bandit Star Pirates we met in this chapter:

Cletus: Cletus grew up a relatively normal child. He was a master dancer, both on the dance floor, and in battles. So, he chose to go on a Pokemon Journey to hone his skills. However, he struggled a bit at first, but he began learning more and more about Pokemon types and moves, and eventually was recruited into the Bandit Star Pirates. He favors Fire and Psychic Types.

Mako: Growing up in a fishermans wharf, Mako lived a pretty care free life. That was, until his parents thought he needed to toughen up and learn discipline. So, he began the Island Challenge. His team consists mainly of Water and Bug Types.

PreviousChapters Next