• Published 7th Jul 2017
  • 603 Views, 2 Comments

Discord the Writer - Creativa-Artly01



When Discord takes over the MLP Writer's Room, everything turns topsy turvy and it's up to Lauren Faust herself to stop him.

  • ...
 2
 603

Chapter 2

"You won't get away with this, Discord!" hollers Lauren.

"Oh Lauren, I already have and you can't stop me!" says Discord in a little girly, girly voice mockingly.

"You're damaging my rep, Discord!"

"Like I care," replies Discord. "Why would I care?"

"Because, this isn't just for little girls, it's also for John de Lancie fans, and adults!" hollers Lauren in response.

"John is just an annoying voice inside my head," laughs Discord. He continues to fill in the coloring of the characters, except it's not their normal colors.

"Discord! You're ruining my beautiful characters with your trashy color combinations!" cries Lauren. "Please stop, just please stop! You're ruining my baby, my pride and joy, my beloved ponies!"

"Ph, I don't care," replies Discord. "Because I actually think I'm doing you a favor. I think I'm making the show better."

"No!" replies Faust, "you're ruining the continuity and grace and flow of it all! You're ruining everything!"

Faust then finally gets fed up with Discord. She manages to grab a pen and write herself into her Fausticorn form and uses her magic to attack the draconequus. Discord looks stunned and confused. He can't figure out how she managed to get herself free. He's perplexed, confused, and for a lord of chaos, that is far from normal. He may create confusion, but he's not supposed to be confused himself. It's simply not in his nature. Lauren then blasts him with another beam of magic as she flies overhead. She attempts to try to turn him into stone but to no avail. He dodges her stone transformation spell several times and not once does it actually hit him. He then snaps his claw and causes her magic to backfire on her. He then snaps his claws and binds her up once again.

"See, not even the great Lauren Faust herself can stop me," taunts Discord. He then chuckles and gets back to work on his episode.