• Published 14th Jun 2017
  • 7,343 Views, 224 Comments

We're Sisters!!!! - PixelMoon



Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle have always seem to get along. But when they find out their sisters, they may find themselves in trouble.

  • ...
21
 224
 7,343

Prologue - Loneliness

Rainbow Dash sat on a cloud looking down at Ponyville, thinking about how she was going to do a Sonic Rainboom; her rare and fantastic trick that nopony else but herself could pull off.

‘Come on Rainbow!!!! You’ve got to do this. Everypony needs to see how awesome you are. Oh, right, I gotta keep modest like Twilight said. Now, where and when am I going to do this Rainboom?’

Rainbow sped down toward main hall. As she got closer and closer a white cone started to appear in front of her. Right when she thought she was going to pull it off, the cone stopped forming, sending her flinging down to the ground.

“Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Rainbow shouted, unable to move her wings due to her speed.

Right when she was about to hit the ground, a magical pink aura caught her seconds before. Rainbow had her eyes closed, wondering why she wasn’t dead. She opened her eyes to find a dark blue maned alicorn staring at her.

“Rainbow, how many times do I have to tell you to be more careful about doing that?” Twilight asked.

“Too many Twi,” Rainbow replied, chuckling a bit. “Thanks for saving me again by the way.”

“It was nothing.”

“So, what are you up to? You know, besides saving my flank all the time,” the pegasus teased.

“I was actually looking for you,” the alicorn replied.

“Oh? Well I’m right here. What do you want?”

“I was wondering if you want to race me. You know, to help me get used to these wings,” Twilight ruffled her wings as she added, “Oh and help me use Pegasus magic.”

“Sure thing Twi. I can help you use Pegasus magic as good as you use Unicorn and Alicorn magic. Let’s take to the sky!” Dash exclaimed as she took off to a cloud.

“Rainbow Dash!!!! Wait up!! You know I’m not as fast as you!!!” Twilight shouted, struggling to catch up to her best friend.


Luna looked at her starry ceiling in her chambers. She felt lonely. Sad. Mere words could not tell how she felt.

“Sister?” a milk white alicorn called out.

“Yes?” Luna replied.

“Do you miss them?” Celestia asked.

Silence filled the room as Luna thought of what her older sister asked. She really did miss her daughters. A lot even. When she came back from the moon, as soon as she saw them she almost cried.

“You can tell me Luna. If you miss them, I will ask them to come to the castle so you can tell them,” Celestia said, hoping for a answer.

“Alright. But if they hate me after, its all your fault,” the dark coated mare finally said.

“I will take that over nothing.”

Together, they went out of the room to write the letter to Twilight and Rainbow. Luna knew deep down inside that her daughters will hate her for this. Alas, she couldn’t live with herself if she didn’t tell them.


Dear Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash,

Hello, Twilight. Make sure that Rainbow Dash reads this too. I’m writing to you because of a highly important meeting with me and my sister, Princess Luna. We must contact you both to come to the Canterlot Castle immediately.

Also, don’t tell anypony about this letter. Make sure that not even your friends know, well, besides Rainbow Dash of course.

Come as soon as possible.

-Princess Celestia


“Ah, we finished our letter, Tia,” Luna stated, clearly tired.

“It only took an half an hour. I couldn’t have imagined that it would of taken that long. I guess when writing about something that is life changing, it’s harder,” Celestia replied.

“Yes, I guess,” Luna sighed.

“Now we must prepare for what must happen next. I’ll get some tea ready and notify the guards to be on alert for them.”

“I’ll make my room as inviting and comfy as I can. I will get some pillows too.”

“Okay Lulu.”

“Please stop calling me that.”

“I will when you stop calling me Tia, Lulu,” Celestia giggled, happy to have lightened up the mood.

“Oh so you want to play that game? Tia, Tia, Tia!!!!!!” Luna shouted, laughing like crazy.

Together they laughed, before making their separate ways to prepare.


Spike awoke with a burst of fire carrying a scroll from Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. He coughed, getting the rest of the fire out of his lungs. When he was done, Spike picked up the scroll.

“Huh... A letter from Princess Celestia AND Princess Luna. How strange. It must be pretty important to be from both royals. TWILIGHT! I HAVE A LETTER FOR YOU FROM BOTH PRINCESSES!”

“Spike, not so loud. I can hear you perfectly fine. Now, what about this letter?” Twilight questioned, coming down the stairs.

“Here, it’s from Princess Celestia and Luna.”

“Princess Celestia AND Luna?! Now that’s odd. Can I see it Spike?”

“Sure thing Twilight!” Spike exclaimed, giving Twilight the letter.

Twilight took the letter in her magic. She read it over, gasping at the end.

“What’s it say, Twilight?” Spike asked.

“I have to get Rainbow Dash!!!!” Was all she said, before disappearing.

“Twilight wait!! What does it say?!” Spike shouted, but got no answer. She was too faraway to hear.

“Oh great...” he muttered under his breath.


Twilight finally got to Rainbow’s cloud home. She was panting, due to not being used to flying for so long. The mare knocked on the door, seconds later a rainbow maned pegasus opened it.

“Hey Twilight,” Dash greeted casually.

“Rainbow, Princess Celestia and Luna want us at the Canterlot Castle right now,” Twilight said in panic.

“Woah, cool! Let’s get to the train station then.”

That was what was said before they flew off.

Author's Note:

Prologue edit | 5 times

Thank you for reading!!!! This is my first fan fic I've written. Please tell me of any errors I have made. Comment, like, and follow please!!! :twilightsmile:

-PIXELMOON 🌙