• Published 20th Jul 2012
  • 1,019 Views, 11 Comments

A Broken Heart - ICrackVideoGames



If the one you love hates you, what would you do?

  • ...
1
 11
 1,019

Training!

Chapter 7

Everpony sat down in the living room as Strong Boulder told their story...

Strong Boulder had just finished talking when Cloud Runner broke the silence.

"You were always good at stories Strong." he said.

"Yeah I know...Anyway, that's why we asked Moon Caster for help."

"Yeah, so i'm going to train him for a while."

"So why am I here?" Thunder Blaze cut in.

"Actually, we just went here because Moon Caster needed to give you supplies." Cloud Runner said.

"So can I go back to sleep now?" Thunder Blaze stood up before Twilight pulled him back to his chair.

"Ow... Okay fine I'll stay."

"Cloud Runner do you have any special talents?" Moon Caster said.

"Other than my element of harmony, no...why?"

"No, we can't use your element." Twilight said.

"Why not?" Cloud Runner said

"it's too unstable, It could destroy all of Ponyville, not to mention the innocent lives that would be taken!"

"Geez, is it really that powerful?"

"Yes, so please don't use it unless it is absolutely important, okay?"

"Um okay."

" Promise us." Pinkie said

"Yeah okay Okay! I promise!"

"Pinkie promise!"

"Uh.. What's a pinkie promise?"

Cloud and the others watched as Pinkie pie demostrated the pinkie promise. She drew a cross over her heart with her hoof, mimicked flying with her hooves, and put her hoof over her eye.

"Um... okay." he said as he did a pinkie promise the way Pinkie demonstrated.

"Okie dokie lokie!"

"Pinkie..." Applejack said

"Hey, it's getting dark,we should go, let's go guys." Strong said.

" Yeah... B-Bye Cloud Runner."

They all left, except Applejack, Cloud Runner and Thunder Blaze. They lived there after all.

" So, we didn't get to formally meet, Blaze. I'm Cloud Runner" He said.

"Thunder Blaze, nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"Would y'all stop talking fancy?!" Applejack cut in.

They laughed until Cloud Runner yawned.

"This was some day... Anyway, let's get to bed."

They nodded. They all walked up the stairs and went to each of their rooms. Cloud Runner is in for one hell of ride.

------------------------------------------------------------------

5 days later...

Cloud Runner's training starts today. But he still had to do his chores before he can leave. He took washed the dishes, he bucked trees, he planted more trees, but nothing can keep his mind off of his training today. Questions swarmed his mind. How is he gonna train me? What is kind of things is he going to make me do? he thought to himself.

He finished his chores and walked out of Sweet Apple Acres, but to his surprise, Honey Voice was waiting for him.

"Hi, Cloud Runner!" she said, waving her hoof.

"Honey Voice, What are you doing here?"

"What? I just came to see my coltfriend train."

"Why? I'm just gonna be beaten up by the end of the day."

"What happened to 'I'm gonna kick some more pony flank.'?"

"Well, that confidence is gone."

"Hey, why are you so mean today?

"I'm sorry... It's just, I'm just so stressed right now, having to train to kill my old and all." he said as he lowered his head.

"Look, all i'm asking is, be careful." she said as she pulled him into a hug.

"Well, Lookie here." A voice cut in.

Cloud Runner and Honey Voice pulled away and looked to the source of the voice.

"Look who's already been actin' like a married couple." Applejack said, standing on a hill.

Cloud Runner and Honey Voice's faces turned red.

"Yeah, Nice one Cloud." Thunder Blaze stood beside Applejack

"Ahahahahahahaha, shut up." Cloud Runner said.

"Anyway... You need to go now Cloud."

"Yeah, Okay..." he said as he left.

At the moment Cloud Runner was out of sight, Honey Voice glared at the two ponies that teased them.

"What?"

He walked towards the small house near the library and knocked. Then Moon Caster answered the door.

"Oh, There you are."

"Yeah, Why wouldn't I be?"

"Anyway, we need to start the training, Come in."

Moon Caster lead him through his house and into his backyard.

"Okay Cloud Runner, let's start by seeing how good you are."

"So how are we supposed to do tha-" Cloud Runner said before a hoof connected to his face. The punch had him stumbling
backwards.

"H-Hey What the hell was that for?!"

He opened his eyes to see Moon Caster running towards him.

"Hey wait a minut-" he said before getting punched again.

"Oh! You wanna play it that way huh? Then bring i-" he said before getting punched again.

He realized talking won't be of any use right now. He waited for Moon Caster's next move. They circled around each other for a bit. And at last Moon Caster lunged.

Cloud Runner strafed to his left as Moon Caster tried to punch him, and he landed a punch to Moon Caster's body.

Moon Caster was ran towards him again and punched. Cloud Runner tried to dodge again but Moon Caster is not gonna fall for that again. He punched Cloud Runner on the right eye.

Moon Caster was getting ready to charge when Cloud Runner tackled him. Cloud Runner pinned him to the ground.

"He punched and punched while Moon Caster struggled.

Cloud Runner was about to punch again when Moon Caster pushed him off.

Cloud Runner noticed there was blood running down Moon Caster's lip, then he noticed his lip was bleeding too. He was to occupied with the blood that he didn't even notice Moon Caster charging towards him.

Cloud Runner felt Moon Caster's hoof connect to his face. Moon Caster levitated a garden shovel near him and whacked Cloud Runner with it.

Moon Caster noticed his pain and stopped whacking him.

Cloud Runner noticed this and looked up to see Moon Caster in front of him.Cloud Runner tried to punch Moon Caster in the face but was stopped by his hoof. Moon Caster pushed his hoof away and waked into his house. Cloud Runner ran after him and asked him.

"H-Hey, What's wrong? Why'd we stop?"

"Class dismissed."