• Published 30th May 2017
  • 2,816 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Miraculous Ladybug - MetaLord395



When Twilight and her friends cross the dimensional portal once again, they end up in Paris, France, and meet the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir.

  • ...
4
 48
 2,816

Bienvenue a Paris

Twilight, her friends, Discord, and Spike emerged from the other end of the portal. The eight of them got up, struggling to adjust to their new forms. Only Discord remained the same in appearance after emerging from the portal. Twilight looked down at herself, and she deduced that she had turned back into a human. Spike was now the same puppy that he had become when he and Twilight first emerged at Canterlot High. As for their friends . . . well, they now looked completely different.

Pinkie Pie was now a teenage girl with light pink skin, wildly messy pink hair that was adorned with a big pink bow, blue eyes, and was now wearing a white shirt with a heart symbol and a mini blue jacket with short sleeves, along with a pink ribbon tied around her waist and a pink miniskirt with balloon designs on the side, and long converse blue boots with pink bows. She was the only one who appeared pleased with her new form.

Rarity was now a girl with pale white skin, stunning purple eyes with equally stunning purple hair done up in a bang, wearing a pearl blue shirt with sleeves below the elbows, a dark purple belt with a blue buckle and a light purple flowing skirt with three diamonds on the side. Her boots were dark purple, decorated with diamonds at the top.

Applejack was now a cowgirl with light orange skin, blond hair in a loose ponytail, and a ten-gallon hat, wearing a white-and-green country styled shirt with a denim skirt and cowgirl boots with apples on each side.

Rainbow Dash was a rainbow-color haired teenager with purple eyes and light blue skin, who wore a white t-shirt with a lightning bolt rainbow emitting from a cloud and high collar jean jacket. Her skirt had magenta and white stripes and visible black bike shorts underneath. Her converse boots were long and blue with white toes and rainbow socks.

And finally, Fluttershy was a teenage girl who had yellow skin and beautiful flowing pink hair with soulful, sweet cyan eyes. She wore a simple sleeveless white shirt and a yellow-green ruffled skirt with butterflies on the side along with matching boots with white toes and pink socks with white dots. She also wore a matching butterfly clip for good measure.

Discord took a look at the ponies’ altered appearances. He tried to stifle laughter, but eventually just gave up and started howling with laughter. Never had he seen more ridiculous-looking creatures in his whole life (aside from himself, of course). The girls and Spike looked at him, unamused.

“Yah mind tellin’ us what’s so funny, sugarcube?” Applejack asked, unimpressed.

“It’s just . . . it’s just . . . you girls look completely different! And ridiculous!” Discord chuckled. He caught Fluttershy’s eye. “Except you, of course, dear, sweet Fluttershy.”

“Well, you better get used to it,” Twilight informed him very matter-of-factly. “You’re going to see a lot more of this around here.” She took a look at her surroundings. “Where are we?”

They were standing in the middle of a town square. An official –looking building with two large black rectangles attached to it was staring back at them. Judging by the sun’s position in the sky, it was the early morning. Twilight turned to face the portal that they had just come out of, to find that it was not the Wondercolt statue, but rather something completely different. It was a bronze statue of two human teenagers, one boy and one girl, raising their hands up in victory. Both figures were wearing domino masks. The girl had her hair done in two pigtails and was wearing a spandex suit with spots all over it. The boy was dressed like a cat, collar and all, and was carrying a staff in his free hand. In the distance, a sign featuring the same two teenagers, this time in color, said

Bienvenue a Paris
Maison de Ladybug et Chat Noir

“Where are we?” Rainbow Dash asked in awe.

“I don’t know, but I don’t think we’re in Canterlot High anymore,” Twilight said nervously.

“That’s because you aren’t,” said a familiar voice. Twilight turned around and saw someone walk to her from the side. She was a girl with teal eyes, yellow-orange skin and red-and-yellow flame-like hair, and she was wearing a semitransparent teal and yellow dress over gray leggings. Her boots had orange chevron stripes, and she had a black-and-orange jacket tied around her waist.

“Sunset Shimmer!” Twilight ran up to her old friend, who hugged her. “It’s so good to see you again!”

“Same here!” Sunset smiled. “I’m so glad Celestia allowed you to come back!” She peered over Twilight’s shoulder. “And I’m guessing you brought your friends too?”

“Yeah,” Twilight said. Sunset waved at Twilight’s friends, but they looked at each other, unsure. This was perfectly understandable to Sunset; after all, she hadn’t exactly made a good first impression with them.

“Who’s he?” Sunset asked, pointing at Discord, who glanced back at her, annoyed.

“I have a name, you know,” he said. “It’s Discord.”

Sunset giggled. “In that case, hello, Discord.”

Twilight let go of Sunset. “So, where are we, Sunset?”

“Paris, France,” Sunset said. “I’m here on school vacation. After that craziness at Everfree, I’m just glad to be someplace where I won’t have to deal with magical shenanigans for a while.”

“This place is gorgeous,” said Rarity, who was awestruck by all the marvels that Paris had to offer. “I want to stay here forever.”

“I know the feeling,” Sunset said empathetically.

“So, do you mind telling us who those two are?” Spike said, pointing a paw at the sign with the two masked teenagers.

“From what I heard, their names are Ladybug and Cat Noir,” Sunset said. “I’ve never actually seen them in person, though, seeing how I just got here.”

Rainbow Dash snorted with laughter. “Those are real original superhero names,” she giggled. “And why is it Cat Noir? I expected something along the lines of Black Cat.”

“How ‘bout yah ask them why they chose those names when you see them in person?” Applejack said.

Rainbow Dash opened her mouth in reply, but suddenly decided it wasn’t worth it, so she closed it.

“Another thing,” Twilight was saying, “what is that?” She pointed a finger to a structure in the background shaped like the letter A.

“That? Oh, that’s the Eiffel Tower,” Sunset said. “If you don’t mind, is it okay if I show you guy around the city, at least the places I’ve visited so far?”

“Show us the way, my friend,” Twilight said.


It was the late afternoon. Having successfully both made it to the weekend and avoided Chloe for the rest of the school day, Marinette, Alya, and Sabrina decided to treat themselves by having a get-together at Sabrina’s place. They were walking down the front steps to the school when Plagg hovered up to meet them.

“Hey, girls,” he started. “Adrien’s doing another photoshoot in the park this afternoon. Would you be interested in joining? Nino’s gonna be there as well.”

Marinette looked at Alya. “Well?” she asked. “What do you think?”

“Well,” Alya said. “I don’t see why not. As long as we get back before sundown.”

“It’s settled, then,” Tikki decided. “We’ll go see your friends in the park.”


The afternoon sun radiated its loving warmth onto the Parisians as they went about their business. Marinette, Alya, Sabrina, and Tikki looked at Adrien smilingly as he posed for his photoshoot, accompanied by his bodyguard, Nino, Plagg, and a photographer. Perhaps it had something to do with the fact that he was on better terms with his guardian than previously, but Adrien seemed a lot happier when he was doing modeling these days. Nino and Plagg turned around and waved, while Adrien turned and gave a short quick nod in acknowledgement.

“If il signor Agreste coulda just looka here,” the photographer spoke in a thick Italian accent, “I woulda most appreciate it.” Adrien turned back to face the camera. Marinette gave an ecstatic grin, and Alya and Sabrina looked at each other and smirked amusedly. You’d think that being in a relationship with the one you’ve have had a crush on for so long would have been enough, but apparently, this was not the case with Marinette. Apparently, being Adrien’s girlfriend upped her adorkability factor by a lot.

“While we’re waiting,” Tikki said to Marinette, “how about we go sit down and rest somewhere?”

“That’s a good idea, Tikki!” Alya pointed out. “We can go sit down on those benches over there!” She motioned over a few wooden benches over into the distance. So the three of them went over to the benches to rest their tired legs. Just then, Sabrina spotted something in the distance.

“Hey, who are those guys over there?” she asked, pointing to something in the distance. Marinette, Alya, and Tikki turned in the direction of her finger and the weirdest sight that Marinette had ever seen met her eyes, even weirder than Star Butterfly and her magic.

A group of seven girls had just entered the park. They looked like perfectly ordinary teenage girls-if it weren’t for the fact that they didn’t have normal skin and hair colors. All seven girls were wearing boots with various designs on them. Some of the girls were carrying backpacks, and one of them held a purple puppy with green hair. Indeed, as people passed by them, they shot glances at the seven teenagers, obviously not having seen anyone like them before.

“I wonder who those girls are,” Marinette wondered. “Judging by their bizarre skin coloration, they obviously cannot be from around here.”

“Well, maybe they’re from another dimension, much like a certain space princess who visited us two months ago,” Sabrina smirked to Marinette.

“Well, either way, here’s one of them coming our way right now,” Tikki observed. Indeed, one girl with purple skin and purple hair with an amethyst streak in it came their way. As soon as she reached the benches, she turned to Marinette.

“You won’t mind if we sit here, do you?” she inquired. “We’ve been on a tour of the city all day, and our legs are killing us.”

“Of course not,” Marinette smiled. “Feel free to sit down with us. And tell your friends that that they’re welcome here too.”

“Thank you,” the purple girl smiled back. She waved over to her friends, telling them that it was okay for them. The other girls came over and occupied the remaining benches, grateful for a chance to rest and stretch their legs out.

“I don’t believe you introduced yourselves,” Alya said to the purple girl. “Who are you guys?”

“Right,” the purple girl started. “I’m Twilight Sparkle. These are my friends, Rainbow Dash”-she motioned over to a blue-skinned girl with hair with the colors of the rainbow-“Pinkie Pie”-a pink girl with wild, messy, pink hair wearing a huge pink bow and a big friendly grin waved-“Applejack”-the girl with the cowboy hat tilted it in acknowledgement and said, “Howdy”-“Fluttershy”-the pink-haired yellow girl gave a small smile and waved timidly-“Rarity”-the girl with the purple hair done up in a bang flipped her hair in confidence and smiled at Marinette-“and Sunset Shimmer.” The girl with the fiery hair smiled at Marinette as well.

“And don’t forget the trusty sidekick,” the puppy eagerly added, poking its head out of the backpack. Alya, Sabrina, and Marinette looked at the puppy in shock, clearly wondering if they had taken drugs; it was one thing to have a kwami speak to them, but they had never seen an honest-to-goodness puppy, of all things, talk in normal human speech.

“D-Did you . . . did your dog just . . .?” Sabrina asked, barely able to form a coherent word.

“Talk?” Twilight finished for her. “Of course he did. And back home, he’s not even a dog, he’s a fire-breathing dragon!”

Silence. None of the girls said a word. At last, Alya spoke up, “You girls aren’t from around here, are you?”

The girl named Sunset Shimmer chuckled. “How did you guess?”

“For starters, your skin tones aren’t exactly what you’d normally find in a city like this,” Alya said. “Not to mention that your names aren’t regular human names, either. I mean, there’s Star Butterfly, but she’s probably an exception, because she’s from another planet.”

“Who’s Star Butterfly?” Sunset asked curiously.

“We’ll explain later,” Marinette answered. “But where are you girls from, exactly?”

The girl named Pinkie Pie giggled. “We’re from this alternate dimension populated by magical talking horses called Equestria. Twilight is a princess and the five-well, six, if you count Sunset Shimmer-are her friends. And Spike”-she motioned over to the puppy-“is a dragon who helped us like, what, plenty of times?”

A princess, eh? That’s something you and Star have in common, Twilight, Sabrina thought to herself.

“I don’t think we introduced ourselves,” Marinette continued, motioning to herself. “My name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and these are my friends Alya Cesaire and Sabrina Raincomprix.”

“Well, it’s nice to meet all of ya,” Applejack said heartily. “Welcome to the herd, you three.”

“Speaking of,” Alya smiled to Marinette, “it would be nice if a certain somebody told these girls a certain secret she had.”

“She’s right,” Sabrina added. “We don’t want a repeat of what happened two months ago, now, do we?”

Marinette blushed, smiling nervously. “Uh, no, no we don’t.” She turned to Twilight and her friends. “Have any of you girls heard of the superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir?”

“Well,” Applejack said, “not really. Y’all are better off askin’ Sunset over here, ‘cuz she’s been here longer than we have.” She motioned over to Sunset.

“Oh, Applejack,” Sunset chuckled, “I told you, I haven’t even been here that long. I don’t even know much about them.”

“Well,” Marinette continued, “what if I told you that I was-“

“The-superhero-Ladybug-who-has-a-sidekick-named-Cat-Noir-and-who-transforms-using-this-object-called-a-Miraculous-and-has-this-kwami-named-Tikki-who-is-the-spirit-of-good-luck-and-creation?” Pinkie Pie answered eagerly.

Silence. None of the girls said anything. Twilight and Marinette looked on at Pinkie in surprise. At last, Alya asked Pinkie, “How do you know that?”

“Just a hunch,” Pinkie Pie answered, flashing her a cute smile.

Alya blinked. “If you say so,” she shrugged.

Marinette giggled. “You’re absolutely right. Come on out, Tikki!” With that, Tikki slowly floated her way out of her hiding spot in Marinette’s purse. Fluttershy took notice of the creature and squealed in delight.

“Oh my goodness! Who’s this sweet little guy?” She moved in closer until she was in full view of the ladybug kwami, who smiled back at her.

“Tikki’s a girl,” Alya pointed out to Fluttershy.

“I’ve never seen a creature like her,” Fluttershy said, totally fascinated. “What is she?”

“I’m a kwami,” Tikki said. “Marinette’s, to be precise.”

“That’s not all,” Marinette added, standing up. “TIKKI, SPOTS ON!” Instantly, Tikki found herself being sucked into the earrings, and the red-and-black costume appeared all over Marinette’s body, mask and all. Twilight and her friends looked on in amazement.

“Wow!” Rainbow Dash said in amazement, totally awestruck. “You . . . you’re Ladybug!”

Ladybug smiled. “Yup,” she agreed. “See my earrings?” She pointed to the earring on her left earlobe. “As your friend pointed out, this is my Miraculous, which is basically a jewel that, with a kwami’s help, grants the wearer amazing powers. Mine is the power of creation.”

“You . . . are . . . so . . . awesome!” Rainbow Dash squealed.

“Not surprising though, is it?” Twilight mused. “Even without the costume, I could tell she was Ladybug.”

Alya chuckled. “I’m amazed I didn’t catch it sooner,” she admitted.

Just then, Adrien, having finished with his photoshoot, arrived to where the girls were sitting, accompanied by Nino and Plagg. Adrien took quick notice of Twilight and her friends.

“Hey,” he said. “Who are your friends?”

“Twilight, girls, Spike,” Ladybug started, “say hello to Adrien Agreste, his kwami Plagg, and his friend Nino.” She introduced the three boys to Twilight and her friends.

“Adrien Agreste?” Pinkie Pie squealed in delight. “As-in-your-boyfriend-slash-crime-fighting-partner-whose-alter-ego-is-Cat-Noir-who-can-destroy-stuff-by-touching-it-and-whose-Miraculous-is-the-ring-on-his-hand-and-whose-kwami-is-called-Plagg-who-is-the-spirit-of-bad-luck-and-destruction?”

Alya blinked again. “Again, I must ask, how do you know all this?”

“Just a hunch,” Pinkie Pie repeated, flashing her another cute smile.

Alya raised an eyebrow skeptically. “Okay, then,” she said slowly. How does she know everything despite not being here long enough? she thought to herself.

Just then, a bright flash appeared out of nowhere, and before she knew it, Ladybug was looking at the most bizarre creature that she had ever seen: the head was horse-like, but was unlike that of any horse she had known, and had a deer antler and goat antler; the creature’s body had the right front paw of a lion and a left claw of an eagle, as well as a lizard’s right leg and the left leg of a buffalo; its mouth had a single long fang coming out of it; and it had two very different wings coming out of it: a bat wing and a pegasus wing. The body ended in a dragon-like snake tail with a white tuft, and its eyes were different sizes, but were red with yellow sclerae.

“What on earth is that?” she cried in surprise, pointing a finger at the creature, which was staring back at her in annoyance.

“Is it too much to not refer to me as ‘that’?” he asked her. “Call off your little ladybug friend, please, so that I can explain who I am!”

Ladybug sighed. “Spots off!” She transformed back into Marinette, and Tikki came out of Marinette’s earring and turned to face him.

“Who are you?” Alya asked the creature in a rather point-blank manner, while Sabrina and Nino looked on in awe.

“I don’t believe we’ve ever met,” the creature extended its lion paw for Marinette to shake, which she reluctantly accepted. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Discord, former spirit of chaos and disharmony, and Princess Celestia’s personally appointed guardian for these young girls.” He bowed and motioned to Twilight and her friends, and invisible applause was heard everywhere. “Thank you, thank you, you’re too kind.” Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie giggled at the draconequus’s antics.

“Yeah, I know you,” Tikki flew up to Discord and narrowed her eyes menacingly. “Aren’t you the one who brainwashed Twilight’s friends and tried turning them against her?”

“So you have heard of me!”

Tikki sighed, rolling her eyes. “Unfortunately.”

“What are you, exactly?” Adrien asked Discord, still not fully comprehending the sight of the creature before him.

“I’m a draconequus, Adrien dear boy,” Discord snidely remarked. “That means that I have the ability to alter reality whenever I choose. Observe.” He pointed a finger at Nino, and in a flash of white light, he instantly turned him back into the Bubbler. Adrien, who was already stunned that this guy knew who he was without even being properly introduced to him, was even more surprised that he wasn’t exaggerating: he really could alter reality on a whim. Discord snapped his finger, and the Bubbler instantly turned back into Nino.

“Did . . . did you just see what happened?” Nino asked Adrien and Plagg, surprised.

“Yeah,” Plagg chuckled. “He gave you an intense makeover.” Adrien glared at his kwami.

“Well, I know someone who you’re going to get along with just fine,” Alya said to Discord, motioning over to Plagg. “You both share the same sense of humor.”

“Marvelous!” Discord replied, pleased. Twilight groaned in annoyance. So now there would two problems she had to worry about besides the residual anger she felt over her friends abandoning her.

“Well,” Adrien said, “my photoshoot will continue for another hour or so. After it is over, maybe we can all savor the Parisian springtime weather as a group. Agreed?”

The rest of his friends murmured in agreement. Discord clapped his paw and claw together. “Splendid!” he declared. Plagg allowed himself a small grin. Something told him he was going to love having the spirit of chaos and disharmony around.


Chloe collapsed onto her bed, exhausted from the terrible day she had suffered through. Not only was her best friend no longer by her side, but she was pretty sure that Alya and Marinette had lied to her to avoid spending time with her. Which wasn’t surprising, considering that she had tormented one of them for four years.

She turned to face a photograph on her bedside table-the last family photo that was taken before the divorce was filed. Almost immediately, her eyes began to water up at the sight of her mother.

Her mother.

Where was she? What was she doing now? Did she even bother to check up on her daughter and ex-husband? Sadness quickly gave way to anger, and she gave the photo a brutal backhand. The photo landed onto the floor and shattered. But surprisingly, this gave the poor girl no relief, and she settled down in her bed and covered her face with her plush pillows, her eyes finally overflowing with tears and the anger going back to sadness, preparing herself for the long and lonely night that would shortly arrive.

Author's Note:

Oh Chloe, your troubles have only just begun.