• Published 15th May 2017
  • 2,730 Views, 289 Comments

Samudra's Journal - vren55



On the fall of a Seapony Empress. Pre-equel to Equestria's Changeling Queen and the Abyssal Empress

  • ...
8
 289
 2,730

PreviousChapters Next
Entry 155: Marriage

Getting pregnant… was possibly not my best idea.

It might be because of my unique physiology, but every symptom that sea or deep ponies might have, I seem to get… ten times more intensely.

I’m eating like a blue whale, and yet still feeling hungry. I am having issues controlling my temper, and sometimes I feel like I want to cry! I’d rather not detail the rest of these trials diary, but suffice to say, I really really hate being pregnant.

Being with Monsoon, though, and havng him accompany me through these? That’s been lovely. I’ve… I’ve proposed to him and he has agreed. We are getting married in a month, once a Royal Wedding can be arranged.

Once he’s married to me, I will elevate him to Emperor-Consort to keep him above the harem politics. I will keep him as safe as I can… I would like to insulate him from all danger, but he is a Myrmidon Guard and wants to keep serving me. It’s why I love him, and worry for him.

It’s times like these, though, that I can’t help but think about the kelpies… where have they gone? Just what is their plan, and where is that elusive Tethys?

Author's Note:

Interested in my work? I'm working on a serialized web novel on credit called A Fractured Song. I'm quite proud of it!

13-year old Frances was summoned with her entire grade 8 class to the world of Durannon, which seems ripped straight out of a fantasy book. Its summoner system has brought her and her classmates here to fight the monsters invading the human kingdoms. Struggling from the trauma and self-loathing inflicted on her by her abusive parents, how will Frances survive as she is thrust into this war?

With the help of her mentor, Edana, and some friends she makes along the way, Frances may be able to fight the Demon King and win, and maybe, just maybe, heal from her trauma.

However, if she dies, she'll be sent back to her original world, to exactly when she left it, and back to her family.

Check it out here:
https://www.reddit.com/r/redditserials/comments/fjqceh/a_fractured_song_chapter_1_fantasy_isekai/

PreviousChapters Next