• Published 13th Jul 2012
  • 4,297 Views, 11 Comments

Chaos of Another Kind - Blueberry Snap



Sonic must go across Equestria to collect the chaos emeralds with Mane 6

  • ...
1
 11
 4,297

Prologue

Prologue

Knuckles ran through the forest as fast as he could. I hope I can get there in time, the red echidna thought as sweat dripped down his face. I’ve never seen him use that much chaotic energy at once. He hasn’t gone used his hyper form in so long, though I can understand why. I hope Shadow’s okay. He skidded to a halt on top of a hill. He looked at the huge metal fortress in the distance. It looked like several warships had merged together and somehow got stuck in the dirt with a huge Eggman insignia on the front. Eggman’s never really been one for subtly. But that doesn’t matter, I’ve got to get there before Sonic does something he regrets, like forget to save Amy or Tails.

Hyper Sonic punched a robot in the face and it went flying into the rest of the crowd. With the entire room filled with robots, Hyper Sonic didn’t have much room, yet he was punching and kicking all the robots with ease. Hyper Sonic jumped into the air, spun into a ball, and slammed into a robot. However the shockwave completely threw all the other robots against the wall or ceiling, destroying them. The huge door at the end of the room closed with several metal doors closing behind it in order to reinforce it. A giant robot landed in front of the door and it’s eyes blinked red. Hyper Sonic ran towards the robot and jumped into the air. But the robot grabbed Hyper Sonic, trying to crush him in his hands. Hyper Sonic rips through the robot’s hands and through almost every single reinforced door, all the while yelling determinedly. Hyper Sonic stopped at the final door, hearing a familiar voice behind it.

“Eggman!” Hyper Sonic roared with such intense rage it shook him as he uttered his name. Hyper Sonic punched the last door far into the dark room to see Eggman jump out of the way in the dark room and look up at Sonic on his hands and knees.

“S-Sonic,” Eggman cried out in surprise, with his face being lit by Hyper Sonic’s technicolor strobbing fur. He put out a hand in front of him and tried to crawl back. “I-I’m sorry. L-look, go easy on me! I’ll turn over a new leaf, I swear! Just give me a chance.” Hyper Sonic flew over to Eggman with his usual faster than a blink of eye speed and grabbed his collar.

“Go easy on you?” Hyper Sonic demanded with a mere whisper. But that didn’t last for long, as his voice grew louder, “Go easy on you?! Let me ask you something Eggman, did you go easy on Shadow? Huh? Did you?”

“Th-that was an accide –” Eggman began with a quiver.

“You didn’t have to press the button Eggman,” Hyper Sonic snapped. “You didn’t have to. Not to mention the last time you said those exact words you turned me into a werehog. Good job there by the way, taking away my speed is a good way to make me mad. But what you’ve done today,” Hyper Sonic paused for a moment and closed his eyes. “What you’ve done today, is something I cannot forgive.”

“Wait, what are you saying?” Eggman asked with more than a hint of fear.

“What I’m saying is,” Hyper Sonic said as he threw Eggman onto his back with his eyes full of animosity, and his voice with a touch of sadness. “That for about 20 years, we’ve done this. You’ve made a new plan to take over the world and I come in to stop you. A back and forth that I admit was exciting to see what you’d come up with next just to come up with a new way to stop you. But what you’ve done today has driven me to a point where I never dreamed I’d get to.”

“You don’t mean –” Eggman began.

“Yes I do,” Hyper Sonic interrupted. “Today, you’ve officially became a threat that I must permanently dispose of.”

“What?” Eggman gasped. For a while the two said nothing, merely staring at each other. Suddenly Eggman began to laugh. “You can’t do it. You never could. You’ve never had it in you to kill me, Sonic. And it doesn’t matter what happens, you’ll never have the gall to do so. And you want to know why Sonic?” Hyper Sonic glared at Eggman, but Eggman did not waiver. “Because like you said, you’re excited to see me come back. You’re excited to have your ‘next adventure’. You’re addicted to this cat and mouse game, Sonic. You know the only person that could kill me is now unable to.” To that Hyper Sonic punched Eggman in the face, sending Eggman’s head bouncing off the floor. Eggman spit up blood and several teeth, knowing that several more were chipped.

“Eggman, you don’t really get how this works, do you?” Hyper Sonic asked. “You can’t just trample on everyone I know without finally pushing me too far. Any other time I’d just try to get you imprisoned, even though you usually escaped. But you’d just break out, so I have to put you somewhere you can’t break out.” Hyper Sonic held his hand up to Eggman. “It’s time you got chaos controlled to the sun.” Eggman looked up knowing he was completely at Hyper Sonic’s mercy. “Chaos –” Hyper Sonic began.

“I’m sorry,” a charismatic yet sinister voice echoed in. “But I’m afraid it’s time for me to cut in.”

Knuckles managed to arrive to Eggman’s fortress. As he panted he wiped the sweat from his brow and felt a sense of relief. I made it, he thought. But immediately the entire fortress disappeared in a flash of light. Oh come on! Knuckles fell down to his knees.

“Amy! Tails! Sonic!” he cried to the heavens.

Hyper Sonic reappeared in a plane of eternal blackness.

“W-what’s going on?” he asked as his voice echoed across the emptiness. “Why can’t I move?” A maniacal laugh answered him.

“Oh, that was me,” the voice sneered. “I hope that you don’t mind.”

“Who are you?” Hyper Sonic demanded.

“That’s not important,” the voice dismissed. “But I’m glad you brought such a large amount of chaotic energy to me.” A lion’s paw came out and reach towards Hyper Sonic. “I’ll be taking that off your hands now.” But once the paw touched Hyper Sonic’s chest, it reeled back from a painful shock. “What the –”

“The severs are the seven chaos,” A new voice softly whispered from the darkness. A large green gem suddenly came out of the darkness glowing brightly.

The Master Emerald? Hyper Sonic thought.

“Chaos is power. Power enriched by the heart. The controller is the one who unifies the chaos,” the voice coming from the Master Emerald finished and then the glow grew until Hyper Sonic had to close his eyes from its blinding light.

“Wha-what the –” the sinister voice cried out.

Luna suddenly felt a violent shiver down her back as she ate her dinner in the royal castle. Luna let out a surprised gasp.

“Is everything alright, princess?” a royal guard in golden metal armor asked. Luna gave him a serious look that made the royal guard swallow hard.

“I need to find my sister,” Luna said as she got up from the table. “Where is she?”

“She’s in the royal throne room,” the royal guard reported and shortly afterwards Luna went flying out of the room and down the twisting hallways all the way to the royal throne room. She kicked the doors open, however Celestia, who was sitting on her throne, didn’t look up at her.

“Celestia,” Luna reported with a soft pant. “Did you feel that?”

“Yes, my sister,” Celestia said in a regal tone. “I did. It seems that an immense amount of chaotic energy has entered Equestria and spread itself all across the Kingdom.”

“And Discord,” Luna said frantically. “I felt him as well, but is that really possible? I thought he could only come back through disharmony but ever since Twilight and her friends had sealed him back into stone, they’ve been teaching all the fillies and colts about harmony as much as they can so it could never happen again.”

“Discord has always been a fan of the impossible,” Celestia said grimly. She took a deep breath. “As soon as you can, go to Ponyville and get Twilight and her friends. We’re going to need them. Also investigate those two chaotic energies that landed there as well.”