• Published 7th May 2017
  • 518 Views, 10 Comments

The Troublesome Six - Madgod Vatuu



After Twilight leaves the castle for a friendship mission.She asked Starlight for help to babysit Spike who didn't like the idea tries to make friends on his own.Spike thinks of one idea lead to a unexpected mess for Starlight.

  • ...
 10
 518

The brains arrived....finally....plus the awesomeness!

"Starlight are you sure we sure be doing this? They seem pretty nice!"

"That's the problem Spike! We know they are your clones but we don't even know what they want! What if they are thinking of taking over Equestria or maybe kidnapping Twilight!"

"I pretty sure that won't happen lets just hear them out."

"Okay." Starlight sigh in defeat as she place her eyes on the door.

"Um..are you sure this will work?"

"Yes it will if this goes correctly than everything will be in place." A voice was heard with Flutterspike. Spike gasped along with Starlight.They both opened the door revealing the voice. This clone looks like Spike however wore a suit but no jacket.He even wore glasses however the strange part is that he had a horn. Spike and Starlight turn her head seeing Flutterspike with some equipment on.

"What is going on Spilight!"

"Spilight?"Starlight replied back in confusion.

"What I am doing is a way to return back to the pond since I can perform magic I could copy the same amount of magic she did to return all the Pinkie pies back to the pond."

"You want to go back?" Starlight said Spilight who replied with a nod."Why?"

"Because we don't belong here we are just copies of him with the abilities and personalities of his friends.If this go right we are gone. Spilight said as he light up his horn."Flutterspike are you ready?"

"No argh!?" Flutterspike was stuck by Spilight's beam leaving her unconscious on the floor.Starlight and Spike sees Spilight sigh as he left the room.

"The magic was the same how can it failed."Spilight thought. "Even if she mess it could have put the real Pinkie in the pond. Spilight kept thinking."Maybe dragons are different or maybe we can't go back."Both of them watch seeing Starlight wonder off,They felt sorry for him.

"Spike you should talk to him I will check on Flutterspike?"

"Alright!"



Ponyville


All the of Ponyville was peaceful for everypony. Scootaloo was trotting to sugarcube corner until she sees a blur.

"Rainbow Dash! I can't believe it shes back!" Scootaloo gallop toward the blur which was close to the cutie mark treehouse. As she made her way to the blur something wasn't right. What she saw was Spike wearing a purple tracksuit but the jacket was open.He was wearing sunglasses although she was surprise that he had wings.

"Spike? when did you get wings?" Scootaloo asked Spike who chuckled.

"For being awesome!"