• Published 18th May 2017
  • 2,978 Views, 248 Comments

Shining Lucky Stars - Axle the Cobalt Exorcist



9 heros chosen by the stars to start a rebelion to stop the Jark Matter Shogunate from not only conquering Earth but also the univers

  • ...
9
 248
 2,978

Space 11: Hydrangea in a Warzone

The sound of explosions filled the air. Today KyurenOh was up against two giant Tsuyoindavers who were protecting a Moraimar. Forming KyurenOh's legs were the Taurus and Aquila Voyagers while the arms were formed from the Chameleon and Dorado Voyagers.

One of the Tsuyoindavers swung its club but it was blocked by KyurenOh's sword. The robot pushed the monster back before punching it with its other arm. While the five rangers were busy, they didn't see the other Tsuyoindaver aiming its rocket launcher. Before it could pull the trigger, the Lupus Voyager pounced on the monster and started scratching at it with its claws.

"Thanks for the save, bro," Black said.

"No problem," Blue replied.

KyurenOh smacked the monster to the side with its sword. The two Tsuyoindavers regrouped to protect the tower.

"I'm really starting to get sick of looking at these things," Yellow said.

"Couldn't agree with you more," Red said as they pushed their Kyutama back twice.

"SUPER GALAXY!!!"

"Meteor Brake!" The Kyurangers all yelled. The five Kyutama on the robot's body started to light up before the energy was focused into the Chameleon arm. KyurenOh then thrusted its arm forward as its tongue shot out in a straight line. The tongue was glowing green as it pierced through the monsters before hitting the Moraimar behind them. Once it retracted, everything the attack hit exploded.

"Alright, three down, two to go," Red said as he dusted off his hands. "Where's the next one?"

"Around 35 kilometers west," Blue said as he looked at the map on his screen

"Alright, this mission is a piece of cake," Red said as the giant robot separated into five ships.


Earlier that morning on the ORION:

The Kyurangers were all gathered on the bridge. On the main screen was an overview image of Canterlot. The reason for concern was because there were five Moraimars set up around the outskirts of the town. "Kyurangers, It appears that Jark Matter is stepping up their invasion plans. With this many Moraimars so close together, they must be trying to obtain as much Planetium as they can at once," Shou explained as the Rangers watched in horror.

"That doesn't sound good at all," Flash said.

"If one of those things are bad then I don't want to think about what five would do," Ditzy said.

"I hate those Moraimars," Sweet Leaf followed with an angry look on her face. "Jark Matter has no respect for nature."

"So does this means they’re going on full on assault?" Comet asked.

"I hope not," Shou said as he gripped his cane. "Fortunately, with the help of Time Turner we now know where the key to victory is."

The screen then turned to a picture of a planet in space with a red and blue aura on either side. "Shou's plan requires the use of the Pyxis Kyutama which I have found out is located on Planet Magnetix. Unfortunately due to the electromagnetic waves the planet gives off I can't get a proper location,” Time Turner explained

"That is why we will be implementing Operation Stardust," Shou announced as the screen changed again. The screen now showed three cartoony imagines of Time Turner, Big Mac, and Sugarcoat. "Time Turner, Big Mac, and Sugarcoat will go to Magnetix to find the Kyutama while everyone else forms a counter attack on the Moraimars."

"Hey, I'm up for anything if it involves kicking Jark Matter butt," Aria said.

"With KyurenOh we'll be done by lunchtime," Bulk said with a smile.

"Kyurangers, let go save the universe!" Flash declared as he raised his arm into the air.


As the six ships prepared to take off, Chameleon Green noticed something on the ground. It was a building, badly damaged with people running out of it. But what was really got the green ranger's attention was a monster attacking a few of the children. It didn't look like he was trying to hurt them but rather trying to steal the bag of food they had. "Guys, those children are being attacked. We have to do something," Green said.

All of a sudden the communicator's call tone was heard. "I'm sorry Sweet Leaf, but I can't let you do that," Shou's voice said. "I know it's in your nature to help those in need, but the Moraimars are the bigger priority. If we don't destroy them all in time the whole planet could be destroyed."

"I know the planet is at risk but..." Green started before looking back at the people on the ground. "I can't just sit by."

"Sweet Leaf, you can't put a few people before the whole world," Shou said with his voice growing more angry.

Green was struggling for a moment before she grabbed her controls. Before anyone could say anything the Chameleon Voyager flew off towards the building. "I hope you can forgive me but they need help," Green cried out.

"Sweet Leaf!" Red yelled as he saw his teammate fly away. He let out a sigh before he grabbed his own controls. "Comet, Ditzy, Bulk, go on ahead to the next Moraimar. Aria, you're with me. We need to get Sweet Leaf back."

"Why do I need to go?" Yellow asked.

"Cause out of all the people I've met, you’re the most persuasive. And I dated Sunset back when she use to rule the school with an iron fist," Red said.

"Hmm, can't argue with that," Yellow said as the two ships followed the green ranger.

"Good luck guys," Blue said as he, Black and Pink flew off to their next target.

Meanwhile the rangers were being watched from a distance. Ikagen and Madakko were observing the fight. "My my, those jelly brains are really getting aggressive," Madakko said.

"Hehehe I think Shou Ronbou is getting scared. My killer's instinct is telling me he's getting desperate," Ikagen said.

"Maybe messing with his Kyurangers will get the scaredy cat out of hiding," Madakko said as she played with one of her tendrils. "It's about time we stop playing around and carry out our Shogun's wishes."


The Malistrate that was attacking the children looked a lot like a Tsuyoindaver, but it's head looked like it was made from three spikes and larger shoulder armor. The Indavers he was commanding caught up with one of the children and took the bag of food out of his hand. Once the alien got the food it brought it back to the commander. "Heheheh, all your food belongs to the grate Malistrate Meshiubaindaver!" the alien announced. He let out a hearty laugh with his goons following.

Out of nowhere one of the soldiers went flying. "What the!?" the commander yelled out before another of his subordinates was attacked out of nowhere. Soon Meshiubaindaver was attacked too and fell to the ground. As he looked back he saw the Green Ranger appear out of thin air holding her rapier. "Kyurangers!" the Malistrate said as he picked up his spear and charged at the ranger.

"Why don't you pick on someone your own size?" Green said as caught the spear with her saber and with a twist of her wrist sent the saber flying. With her enemy unarmed she perfumed several jabs that forced Meshiubaindaver back. The monster quickly pulled out a hand blaster and fired several shots which Green blocked with her rapier before firing her own blaster.

"Don't think you won, Kyuranger. I'll be back and with more soldiers," the monster threatened as he and the Indavers retreated.

Green looked down to see the bag on the ground. She picked it up and returned it back to the children. "Here you go. Now get to safety," the ranger said.

Once the kids were gone the ranger transformed back into her civilian form. "Sweet Leaf!" Flash's voice yelled. Sweet Leaf turned to see Flash and Aria running up to her. "What on Earth are you thinking going off on your own?"

Sweet Leaf was about to say something but she was interrupted . "What happened to the Kyuranger that saved us?" a child's voice asked. Turning around the teens saw the two children Green saved with an older woman. The woman had orange skin and darker orange hair in a beehive style. She wore a yellow dress with a flower print on it.

"Children this is no time to be playing around," The woman said.

"Um excuse me, but is everything ok?" Sweet Leaf asked as she ran up to the woman. "I saw that alien running away, he's always causing any trouble?"

"Oh why hello there young lady, and yes that ruffian has been cause us a lot of problems," The woman said. "That monster has been taking food and supplies for the shelter for weeks. Oh but where are my manners, I'm Ms. Big Wig, the caretaker of these children.

"That's terrible, is there anything we can do to help?" Sweet Leaf asked.

"Um excuse us," Flash interrupted as he pulled Sweet Leaf away. "Sweet Leaf, I know you want to help but we can't stay here. The monster is gone and we need to get back to the others," Flash whispered to his friend.

"But didn't you here Ms. Big Wig? That Malistrate stole all of their supplies. Plus that guy might come back. You can go back to the plane but I'm staying to help," Sweet Leaf said.

"Alright, one idea of acting too nice got us in trouble already. I'm not going to get roped into something like that again," Aria said as she grabbed Sweet Leaf's arm.

"Um if you don't mind me interrupting," Ms. Big Wig said as she caught all of the teens’ attention.

"Can any of you drive? We have injured children that need to get to the hospital quickly. Due to the battle emergency services are tied up."

Flash was silent as he thought about the situation. He was torn between his mission to save the world and helping this woman out who clearly needed it. After a moment he pulled his two teammates to the side. "Ok guys we can help them," Flash said to the glee of Sweet Leaf. "But only until their back on their feet. We're not staying longer then we have to."

"Oh thank you Flash," Sweet Leaf said. Aria just looked annoyed at their decision.


Meanwhile on Planet Magnetix in the Pyxis (the compass) Star System:

Scorpius Orange, Libra Gold, and Ophiuchus Silver were searching underground for the Kyutama. "Are you sure you have the right spot?" Silver said as she illuminated the path before the group with a flashlight.

"Well in my experience I've learned that if you want to find something strange, follow strange events. There is a magnetic storm above us that is rather peculiar, so it’s as good a place to start as any," Gold explained.

Orange was silent as he led the way, looking for any sign of their goal. However the group was interrupted when a tremor hit. "Time Turner, is it possible that magnetic storm could have an effect on the cave systems?" Silver asked.

"That is a possibility I may not have taken that into account," Gold said as rubble started to fall from the ceiling. All of a sudden the cave started to collapse onto the three Rangers.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" the three yelled as rocks fell on them.


Back on Earth the sound of laser blasts filled the air as the three Voyagers attacked another Moraimar. Jark Matter's forces fired back, but they were no match for the Kyurangers. The ships avoided all the attacks before they fired at the same time and deserted the tower. "Oh yeah, take that Jark Matter," Pink said.

"One more to go," Blue added.

"Yeah!" Black yelled in his usual fashion. The Rangers looked down to see a small group of Indavers attacking random civilians. "Looks like we have some stragglers. I'll take care of them guys," Black said as his ship flew down.

"Just don't flake on us like Sweet Leaf and the others," Blue said as he and Pink flew off to the last Moraimar.

As the Ranger's ship landed, the Indavers were busy chasing down a familiar human. They soon chased the humans to a dead end. The alien soldiers were about to strike before two black armored hands grabbed them by the collar. "Well, glad to see you again," Black said as he looked over at the boy he saved, Shady Daze.

"Wow," was all Shady could say as he saw the ranger spin around before throwing the Indavers off into the distance. After he dusted off his hands, the ranger turned around to see if Shady was alright.

"You’re not hurt, are you?" Black asked.

"N-no, you saved me before they could hurt me," Shady said as he walked up to the ranger.

"Well glad to hear, now if you don't mind my friends need me," Black said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Shady yelled, causing the ranger to turn around. "I-I want to become a Kyuranger," he said with tears starting to form on a determined face.

This surprised the ranger. "Um little guy, I know your heart is in the right place, but what we do is dangerous," the ranger explained.

"I don't care," Shady replied. "Jark Matter is nothing but bullies. I've been bullied a lot and I've had other's stand up for me all the time. Well this time I want to stand up for others, and if that means being in the front lines of a war then I'll do my best."

Shady's words touched the Black Ranger's heart. He could sense the kids passion and resolve as clear as day. It caused him to well up with emotions that all he could do was scream out as loud as he could his signature "YEAH!!!" The yell was so loud that even Shou could hear it all the way from orbit. "Kid, your words really speak to me. You truly have a manly spirit burning within you." the ranger said.

Now it was Shady's turn to be surprised. He recognized the way he spoke and how amped he seemed to be. "Bulk, Is that you?" he asked.

"Um um, no I'm..." The ranger started as he turned around and taped the ends of his fingers together.

"Bulk you can quit the act. There's no else one in the universe that can yell like that," Shady said.

"Please, please, please don't tell anyone," Black pleaded with the kid. "I may not be able to make you a Kyuranger, but I can at least show you our bass if you keep the secret."

Shady was quiet for a moment as he heard the Ranger’s offer. Even though he wouldn't sell his secret out, the chance to see the Kyurangers secret base seemed very tempting. "Ok, I'll keep your secret."

The Ranger smiled under his helmet before he turned to his communicator. Perhaps everything would be alright if he tried to keep the other's identities under wraps. "Guys I know you may not like it, but I'm gonna need to return back to the ORION."


At the shelter things were starting to look up. Flash had just gotten back from bringing the few that needed urgent care to the hospital. When he walked in he found Sweet Leaf who was in the middle of treating some of the kids. She was lightly dabbing a cotton ball held by tweezers over the kid's scratches. "I know it stings, but this antibiotic is to make sure you don't get an infection," Sweet Leaf said as she finished bandaging the kid up.

"Thank you miss, it feels better already," the kid said before running off.

"Now run along," Sweet Leaf said with a smile.

"Wow Sweet Leaf, you really have a talent for first aid," Flash said as he walked up to her.

"You have my family to thank for that. My father always told me that our family was born to heal people," Sweet Leaf said as she closed her first-aid kit. As she did her mind started to think about the first time she heard her father say that.


10 years earlier:

A young Sweet Leaf was out enjoying the glory of nature on a warm summer day. She skipped through her mother's garden, fascinated by the beautiful greenery. Among the bouquets plants something stood out to the young Sweet Leaf. it was a bush of Hydrangeas in full bloom. Wanting to take a closer look, the young girl didn't notice a large hole and fell in. The young Sweet Leaf let out a loud cry.

Hearing this, an older man with yellow skin and long, shaggy dark blue hair came out. He saw the crying girl and ran towards her. "It's okay little one, Daddy is here for you," the man said as he picked up his daughter. He quickly saw that Sweet Leaf was all scratched up from the fall. Seeing this, the father brought her inside.

"Sweetie, we've told you to watch your step in the garden. Your mother is in the middle of planting new rose bushes. The garden is full of holes," he said as he finished cleaning her wound.

"Daddy," Sweet Leaf started as she watched her father bandage her up. "How come you’re so good at making me feel better?" she asked.

"It's in our nature Sweetie. Everyone in our family was born to heal others, whether that's plants or people," the father explained.

"Then I want to help others the same as you daddy," the young Sweet Leaf said with a smile on her face.


"That was the last person that needed care. Once Aria is finished we can head back out." Sweet Leaf said as she stood up.

"Glad to hear," Flash said as the two started to walk over to the shelter’s kitchen. When they walked in they found Aria standing in front of the stove with a boiling pot. She was wearing an apron and her hair in a ponytail. She was holding a blue Kyutama with the image of two fish on it.

"PISCES KYUTAMA!"

"SA ZA ATTACK!"

When Aria pulled the trigger a light came out of her Saiza Blaster and transformed into a large sea bass. In one swift move Aria used her knife to fillet and dice the fish midair before the pieces fell into the pot. After a few moments of stirring Aria used her spoon to pour the soup into a small dish and tasted it. "Hmm, it's alright considering what this place had to work with," Aria said.

"Well it's all we got since most of our food was taken by those aliens," Ms. Big Wig said as she walked in. "I really appreciate what you three are doing. We all do."

"It was our pleasure," Sweat Leaf said. She soon noticed that Ms. Big Wig was being followed by some of the children she was helping before. "Oh is everything alright out there?" she asked the kids.

A boy stepped out first. "Um miss doctor lady, we were wondering if you were done helping everyone and wanted to play with us?" he asked.

"Oh that's sweet but..." Sweet Leaf started before turning back to Flash and Aria.

"Go on, the soup still needs to cook," Flash said. Sweet Leaf smiled as she ran off with the children.

"Children please be careful out there," Ms. Big Wig said as she followed the group.

Aria just rolled her eyes as she went back to cutting vegetables. "That chick is so nice it's almost disgusting. She's almost as bad as you," she muttered.

"You have to give her some credit. She actually rivals Fluttershy in terms of kindness," Flash said as he leaned back on the wall.

"Yeah well while we're here playing house, Jark Matter out there doing who knows what," Aria said as she stabbed her knife into the cutting board.

“Calm down Aria, a little charity never hurt anyone and Sweet Leaf is making those kids’ day,” Flash said.


Shou was watching the Rangers’ progress from the bridge of the ORION. He was very nervous over how his plan was starting to unravel. As he saw the blue and pink voyagers fly towards the last Moraimar, the bride door opened and Bulk walked in. "Bulk, what was so important that you had to come back here!?" Shou asked as he teetered on the edge of anger.

"Yeah well, I planed to get right back to the fight but ya see," Bulk started as he rubbed the back of his head.

The door opened and Shady walked is, still amazed at the starship. "This is so cool," he said.

"Bulk, Why is there is a child here!?" Shou yelled out as he pointed.

"Well ya see..." Bulk started.

"Is that your commander?" Shady asked as he interrupted Bulk's train of thought.

"Um yeah, I am Shou Ronbou," Shou said as he regained his composure. "I'm sorry for getting upset. Between Sweet Leaf running off and Time Turner's team not reporting in I'm a little on edge. The last thing I needed was having another distracted the plan."

"But look on the bright side, the others only have one last Moraimar to destroy," Bulk pointed out.

"You’re right, I just hope nothing else goes wrong," Shou said as he finally started to calm down.


The Aquila Voyager flew through the sky to draw the enemy's fire. With ships on her tail, the pink ranger quickly pulled up to throw the pilots off. She then started to dive bomb using the eagle's wings to cut through the ships. Blue soon joined her as they flew towards the tower. Once they were close enough the two fired their blasters to destroy the last Moraimar.

"And that makes five," Blue said.

"Yeah I didn't think we were going to pull it off with just the two of us," Pink said.

"Come on Ditzy, we did great out there," Blue replied. As they reveled in their victory, they didn't notice several blasts coming right at them. When they hit, the ships began to spiral down to Earth with the two screaming. "Where did that come from?"

The two pulled themselves out of their ships to find they crashed the warehouse district. Blue helped Pink to her feet. Once they were sure they were both okay they soon saw where the blast came from. Ikagen and Madakko walked into the scene, ready for a fight. "Oh great, that's just what we needed," Pink said.

"It looks like you jelly brains have been busy," Madakko said.

"Yes, I think it's time we stop toy-ink with them," Ikagen followed as he held up his rifle.

"Come on Ditzy, I don't think we have any other choice than to fight," Blue said as he pulled out his Kyu Claw. He started to run towards Ikagen who was already prepared to swing with his axe. The two clashed into a stalemate with the their weapons locked. Blue threw a punch at the assassin but Ikagen caught it.

"You Kyurangers may be strong together but you’re useless alone," Ikagen said as he threw the ranger. Blue turned back to Ikagen to shoot with his Saiza Blaster, but the assassin dodged each shot. Ikagen aimed his own rifle, causing the ranger to roll out of the way.

"I hope the others get here soon," Pink followed. Madakko swung her morning-star at Pink, causing her to flap her wings to fly out of the way.

"Get down here jelly brains," Madakko yelled.

"Ya know you would have a lot more friends if you stopped calling everyone jelly brains," Pink said as she fired at Madakko with her Saiza Blaster and Kyu Shot. The shots hit, causing the alien to raise her arms to block.

"I don't need more friends," Madakko said as she pulled out her own blaster. She fired at the flying girl who evaded the shots. "Hold still you jelly brain," she said in frustration. Out of nowhere the tendrils that made up her hair stretched out and attacked the pink ranger. After getting hit from all directions, Pink finally fell to the ground and transformed into her civilian form.

"Ditzy!" Blue yelled as he saw his ally fall. Him getting distracted gave Ikagen enough of an opening to hit him with his axe. The strike caused the ranger to go flying before transforming back to normal.

"Hahaha, you Kyurangers may believe that your team work is your greatest strength, but ink reality it's your greatest weakness," Ikagen said as he walked towards the downed rangers.

"We're going to use that weakness to bring the other Kyurangers into our hand," he said as he started to laugh.


"Oh no!!!" Shou yelled as he saw Blue and Pink's defeat. Bulk and Shady had a similar reaction with Shady having just been shown who two more Rangers really were. "Bulk, you need to go down to get them out of there. I'll try to get in contact with the others."


"Yeah!" Bulk yelled as he ran towards the door. "Shady, you stay here. At this moment in time this might be the safest place for you."

"Um okay," Shady said as he watched Bulk leave the bridge. Confused at what was going, on the young boy turned to Shou. "Why does everyone look so scared? Aren't those two like all the other monsters before?"

"No young one, those two are incredibly dangerous," Shou replied as he turned to the screen.


Outside the shelter Sweet Leaf was kicking around a ball with the younger kids. The children that were once crying were now laughing with the person that helped them. Even though Sweet Leaf wasn't very athletic she was having just as much fun as the kids. Soon Sweet Leaf saw Flash walk out of building and ran up to him. "Flash, I'm guessing Aria is done with the food?" she asked.

"Yeah, and it's a good thing too. I just got a call from Shou and he was freaking out," Flash said.

"Okay but what about the monster?" Sweet Leaf asked. "Ms. Big Wig said that the Malistrate comes to the shelter regularly. We can't just leave them with things the way they are."

"I know but it's an emergency and I think we put Operation Stardust on hold for long enough," Flash said.

All of a sudden the air was filled with a menacing laugh. The two teens turned to see the children run away from Meshiubaindaver who had returned with more troops then before. "I said I'd return," the alien said.

"Well looks like your wish is about to be granted," Flash said.

Ms. Big Wig and Aria soon walked out of the building. "Oh no, not again," Ms. Big Wig cried as she saw the aliens grow closer.

"You need to get everyone inside," Flash told the older woman.

"But what about you?" Ms. Big Wig asked, but Flash, Aria, and Sweet Leaf had already ran off.

"Alright kids get inside, quickly now."

Once the teens went out of sight they pulled out their Kyutama. "Star Change!" they all yelled as they pulled the trigger of their Saiza Blasters.

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

The constructs appeared as they were changed into their ranger forms. The three rangers jumped on to the scene to confront the enemy troops. "Alright you heartless warlord," Green announced as she pointed at the Malistrate.

"I still owe you for how you humiliated me before, Green Ranger," Meshiubaindaver said.

"Oh you didn't need her help with that," Red said before the three Rangers charged in. Red fired his Saiza Blaster at the group of Indavers before he got close to one and punched it out. One of the troops tried to swing its dagger at the ranger, but the ranger side stepped and caused the Indaver to hit one of its allies.

Yellow grabbed the arm of one of the troops before forcing the Indaver to the ground. Three more tried to attack her from different sides, but the yellow ranger managed to hit them away. More troops fired at Yellow bet she jumped up into the air to dodge. When she landed she fired her own blaster at the goons.

"Why do you even want these people's food anyway?" Green asked as she fought Meshiubaindaver with her rapier.

The monster blocked her slash with his spear. "We are at war. Jark Matter need this food more then these pitiful humans," Meshiubaindaver said.

"A war that you started," Green said as she slashed at the monster. The ranger's attacks didn't gave the monster an opening to counter attack. "These people are innocent. They have no stack in this battle," She said as she placed her Kyutama into her weapon.

"GALAXY!"

"Hamillion Impact!" Green yelled as the blade of her saber extended into a whip. She swung the whip at the alien and it wrapped his body, binding him in place. She then started to spin, which sent the monster flying in circles around her. After several rotations Green slammed the monster into the ground. The Malistrate was in a daze after his landing "We’re going to make sure you never hurt anyone again."

The other Rangers ran up to the Green's side and pushed their Kyutama back twice on their blasters.

"GALAXY!"

"Shooting Star Crush!" the three yelled as they fired three colored orbs at the monster. The three orbs combined into one as they hit the monster in a explosion.

"Way to go Green," Red said as he lightly jabbed his teammates in the arm. "Thanks to you the people at the shelter won't be attacked anymore."

"Oh it's what we do. We're defenders of the universe after all," Green said as she rubbed the back of her head.

"I guess it was a good thing you decided to help the people out," Yellow said. "But I still think you should have focused on the mission."

"Speaking of the mission, we really need to get to the others," Red said. Before the Rangers could run back to their ships the sound of people cheering filled the air. The three turned to the building to see that the cheering was coming from them.

Ms. Big Wig and a few of the kids ran out to the Rangers. "We can't thank you enough," Ms. Big Wig said.

"Yeah, it’s super cool to see you fight on TV, but seeing it in real life is something else!" one of the kids said.

"Now the monster won't come back," another kid added.

"I'm so glad you’re all safe now," Green said with a smile under her helmet. "But We can't stay, our team needs us," She said. The children only gave a nod before the three ran to their ships.


Red, Green, and Yellow met up with Black at the warehouses. Once they turned the corner they found Comet and Ditzy chained up. "Guys!" Red yelled as the four ran toward their friends. The group was soon stopped when a few shots hit the ground. Coming out of the dust were Ikagen and Madakko with their Blasters in hand.

"Looks like we will be capturing six Kyurangers today," Ikagen said.

"We're not here to fight, just to save our friends," Red said as the four pulled out their weapons.

"You can try, but the only way you'll be leaving is either as our prisoners or as piles of ash," Madakko said as she ran up to the yellow ranger to attack with her morning star. Yellow blocked it with her dagger before punching the assassin away. Madakko swung again only to be locked with the ranger again.

"I don't see any of those things happening," Red said as he jumped to the side of the two. Quickly he swung his sword down and chopped off Madakko's arm, causing her weapon to fall to the ground. This gave yellow an opening to perform several stabs with her blade.

"Not so strong now, are ya?' Yellow said as she spun her weapon around her finger.

"You jelly brains think that would be enough to stop me," Madakko said, completely unphased by her arm being cut off. Almost instantly tendrils sprouted out of the nub her arm use to be. After flailing for a moment the tendrils came together to form a new arm. "My regenerative powers is matched by none in the universe," she said as she pulled out her blaster.

"No way, I didn't think she would be this hard to beat," Red said. Out of nowhere Madakko's severed arm grabbed the red ranger by the helmet. Tendrils came out of the arm and began to bind his arms but Red fought back. "It’s getting crazy!"


On the ORION Shou and Shady were watching the battle unfold. Despite the Kyurangers’ best efforts, the Jark Matter assassins proved to be too strong for them. Shou's emotions were running high as he reached into his jacket to pull out a kyutama. Unlike the others, this kyutama was pearl white with purple markings. The commander looked at the kyutama for a moment before turning to the door. "Shady, you’re in charge of the ship," Shou said as he walked through the door.

"Me!?" Shady yelled as he watched Shou leave. "I can't be in charge of a ship. my parents don't even let me use the oven on my own," he said. Shou paid him no mind as the door closed behind him.


The black ranger swung his axe in all directions, but Ikagen avoided all of them with his hands behind his back. Black was starting to get frustrated with how this guy seemed to dodge his attacks like they were nothing.

"What's wrong Black Ranger? Are you such a brute that you can't hit anything besides a brick wall?" Ikagen taunted with a laugh. This only made the ranger more frustrated and he started to charge at the assassin. The attack missed completely as Ikagen sidestepped, causing Black to run right past him. This gave Ikagen the opening to kick the ranger in the back and force him to the ground. "Heheh, it was no surprise that someone like you would fall for such an obvious trick," Ikagen said as he stood over the ranger, his rifle pointed right at Black's head.

"Hey, why don't you leave the tricks at home and fight me like a real man," Black said.

"My job isn't to fight like a man, it’s to get rid of you Kyurangers," Ikagen replied.

Green appeared out of thin air behind the two. As quietly as she could, the ranger snuck up on Ikagen. Once she was in position she readied her saber for the attack. In one swift move Green lunged forward, but the assassin dodged just like all of the other attacks that came his way. This sprised the ranger and gave Ikagen the opening to slash her with the butt of his rifle. "How could he see my attack?" Green asked.

Yellow had just blocked an attack from Madakko's morning-star. She threw the spike ball to the side before stabbing the assassin and causing her to stagger back. "Jelly brain!" Madakko yelled as she ran up to the yellow ranger, winding up for a swing. Yellow tried to block, but the swing had so much power behind it that it sent the ranger flying back a good distance.

"I hate to say it but I'm actually starting to enjoy fighting you. Adagio might have been bossy but she didn't have the guts to fight like you," Yellow said as she prepared for another strike. However before she could attack, Red came between the two, still wrestling with the disembodied arm. "Really, lover boy? That's only the arm of the monster," Yellow yelled out.

"Let that show just how strong I am," Madakko said as she fired at both of them with her blaster. The blast forced the two back till they were grouped with the other Rangers, as well as taking out the arm that was attacking Red. The two assassins then fired at the rangers at the same time, causing the four to go flying. Once they landed the rangers all transformed back to normal.

"Guys, I think we're at our limits," Bulk said as he slowly got up.

"Bulk, we can't give up," Flash said, trying to put on a brave face.

"Yes, keep fooling yourselves before your end. You should have surrendered the first time we met," Ikagen said as he aimed his rifle.

"Don't you harm any of them," a new voice said. Everyone turned to see Shou Robou walking up to the group.

"Look who decided to show up," Madakko said. "Came here to try and play the hero, jelly brain,"

"I am no hero," Shou said as he paused for a moment. "These humans were thrown into this war. Even though they didn’t have to, they were willing to sacrifice everything for my dream of a universe free from Jark Matter. I can't in good faith sit by as they are struck down. This might not be much but it’s all I can do," he said as he grabbed the dragon head on his cane and opened its mouth. He then pulled out the white kyutama. "Cosmic Slide!" he yelled as he spun the top layer of the kyutama to form the image of a dragon before placing it in the cane.

"DRACO KYUTAMA!"

He then closed the dragon head so that it was biting on to the Kyutama

"SAI ZA CHANGE!"

Soon music filled the air as Shou raised his cane to the sky. "Wish upon a star!" Shou announced before slamming his cane on the ground. A purple star formed under his feet as stardust filled the air. A construct of a dragon appeared before him before it passed over his body. In a flash of light Shou was soon wearing a purple Kyuranger battle suit. It was similar to the others, only it had gold accents instead of silver, the shoulder pads were bigger, and the star on his chest was more centered. The gem in the middle of the star was a solid white instead of matching the rest of the battle suit. His helmet had the image of a dragon acting as the visor.

The four teens were shocked to see the transformation. They would have never thought that the old man that acted as their commander was also a Kyuranger as well.

The purple Kyuranger spun his cane in the air before striking a pose. "Draco Violet!" the ranger announced.

To Be Continued.

Author's Note:

FUN FACT: Hydrangeas are Sweet Leaf's favorite flower

sorry for the delay everyone, just needed some R&R.

Big thanks to Sunflower1414 , you are the best. im still looking for a back up editor to hel me out when Sunflower isn't available.

like always please leave a comment