• Published 10th Feb 2017
  • 2,226 Views, 27 Comments

Spidey & Sci Twi - cornholio4



Oneshots featuring Spider-Man and sci-Twi!

  • ...
15
 27
 2,226

Chapter 3

Soon enough the day came that Peter and Ned where with Twilight and her friends at the filming of the Daring Do movie. Ned was excited to be on some sort of alternate Earth and they thought the set and everything looked alright, since they were sci fi nerds they couldn't be as fanboy excited as Twilight was.

However when they separated to look around the sets they were not able to enjoy it for long as it turned out the props were stolen. They decided to help look for them. They saw that Rainbow Dash tried to look for a cloaked suspect with her super speed but was not able to catch up with her.

They soon got up caught up again, "Maybe Dash could use her super speed to travel through time, since she is not preventing her mother's death she should be fine." Peter whispered to Ned causing him to laugh and the girls had their eyes widened in confusion but Twilight just smiled.

"They are talking about the Flash, it's a TV show in their world about a superhero with super speed. It's rather good." Twilight explained to her friends who just shrugged.

"Hey if you're supposed to be a superhero yourself, maybe you can help out." Applejack suggested and Peter grinned showing he had brought his Spider-Man suit in his backpack.

"Oh my! You must introduce me to your tailor someday!" gushed Rarity and her friends thought it looked cool as well.

"I will be back in a second." Peter told them finding a changing room and changed into Spider-Man. "Welcome back Peter, do you need help?" asked the AI voice in his suit called Karen as Peter stepped out and climbed up the walls to get a good look.

"Yeah Karen, I got to find a crook who stole some movie props. Just a simple thief so please I don't even want to hear any mention of the Instant Kill methods." Peter told Karen in a clear voice, "Since you know superheroes are not supposed to kill, you don't see Superman killing his opponents." Peter finished.

"My database shows that Superman killed the Joker in the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game." Karen replied causing Peter to just sigh.

"That is a video game about an alternate universe, superheroes are not supposed to kill. I am just going to have Ned hack into the suit and remove the kill mode entirely..." Peter muttered.

"I will have to report to Mr Stark about you saying that, there is a call coming from Happy Hogan." Karen told him and Peter was amazed that this suit was managing to get a call from another world.

"Peter, Tony asked me to check on you since you removed that tracking chip and he found the suit active in a frequency he can't find." Happy told him and Peter stammered how to explain this to Happy.

"Well my girlfriend invited me to this place with her friends and it is kind of far away... I am just helping find a local thief, that's all..." Peter muttered as he jumped down.

"Whatever, you explain it to Tony later and he also wanted me to tell you that you have an invite to his and Pepper's wedding. Just stay out of trouble... who am I kidding... stay out of too much trouble..." Happy told Peter and he looked offended as Happy hung up.

Then came a crew member of a movie pushing him asking if he was one of the villains of the Power Ponies movie causing Peter to look angry that he was mistaken as a bad guy.

Author's Note:

Will be continued in the next chapter.