• Published 7th Feb 2017
  • 653 Views, 27 Comments

Yu-Gi-Oh! Friendship is Dueling Side-Story: First Date - Bahamut0



After Battle City, Burst asked Celestia out. And to his surprise, she agreed! Now he's about to have his first date. May the heart of the cards be with him.

  • ...
5
 27
 653

Chapter 3

"You weren't kidding when you said this place had the best slices in Canterlot.", Burst said with a satisfied smile as he, Celestia, Blue-Eyes, and Saffira walked out of the restaurant.

"Best. Pizza. EVER.", Blue-Eyes said in a blissful tone. "Burst. You HAVE to get their delivery number."

"Already did bro." Burst then turned to Celestia. "I'll admit I was worried I'd screw up this date. But, I had a good time. What about you?"

"I had a wonderful time.", Celestia answered with a smile. "I'm glad we did this. And, I'm happy that I make you feel better."

"And I'm glad that I can make you happy. Hey..look!" The sun was beginning to set. "That's probably the most romantic way to end this date."

"I can think of one other way.", Celestia said with a smile. Burst turned to her, and wrapped his arms around her.

"Is this what you had in mind?" Celestia leaned in and the two shared a kiss to end their date.

"Today was perfect.", Celestia said with a blissful smile.

"I'll take you home. Ready for take-off Blue-Eyes?" Blue-Eyes nodded as he handed Saffira his number.

"All set!" Burst helped Celestia onto Blue-Eyes and they flew towards her home. "Celestia? Before you go..." Burst reached into his pocket and handed Celestia a piece of paper. "If you ever wanna talk."

"Have good evening Burst.", Celestia said with a smile. She then pulled out her own piece of paper and a pen and wrote on it. "For when you want to hear my voice again." Burst smiled as she handed him the paper. "Or for when you want to serenade me."

"You too Celestia." Burst got back onto Blue-Eyes and flew home. "I know what dreaming about tonight." That night, Burst and Celestia dreamed of each other. Both of them fondly continuing their date. Waiting to find each other in the real world once they woke up.