• Published 16th Jan 2017
  • 1,595 Views, 13 Comments

If Anon didn't know - Unstoppable



Anon finds himself without knowledge, without a clue, and without...oh, wait...more of the same. In Equestria

  • ...
6
 13
 1,595

Anon has no clue what to do

Author's Note:

Could use the love from people wanting to promote this. Oh and cover art would be nice. Thanks.

As soon as Celestia touches the ground, she turns around to pick you up by the back of your shirt and pulls you off and in front of her. "Hey!" you exclaim, but Celestia has already taken off the ground to join Luna in battle. "So much for trying," says a voice from behind you. You turn around to see the source of that voice to find a pony beaming up at you. She was like the two sisters you had just met but smaller and with no wings or a horn. She had a caramel colored coat with a dark golden brown mane and tail.

"Ya," you exclaim, "I know right? The least she could do is apologize for the way she rammed me."

"That was you?" exclaimed the caramel horse, "I thought I saw a pony begin to fall to the ground and then the two sisters change direction to help them but I didn't know that was you. You should be more grateful. They saved your life Mr..."

"Anonymous," you respond, "but you can call me Anon. What's your name?" The horse responded in kind, "Maple Corn" with a cheery smile. This sent you back laughing. "Maple Corn!?" you respond back, "What kind of a name is that!?" Maple was not pleased with your reaction to telling you her name. She puffed up her chest and with a bright red face said, "Hmmph, it's my name and it wouldn't hurt you to be more respectful to other ponies when they tell you your name. Besides, you shouldn't be one to talk. What kind of a name is Anonymous anyway?"

"It's the name that means nothing," you respond while sticking your tongue out, "but more to the point, it isn't as bad as Mapppple Cooooorn." You say this while sticking your nose up and crossing your eyes for added effect but this seems to send Maple off the edge. You can tell because she responds to your actions by kicking you in the shin. "Ow!" you yell, "Why did you have to go and do that?"

"Because you're being really mean to me and I don't appreciate it when people are being mean to me," she responded with a puff. Suddenly, you feel bad. "She's right," you think to yourself, "I didn't need to go and do that to her. I should apologize."

Despite your best intentions to apologize, however, you only manage to do so in a way that would make any being upset. You take the now turned around and puffy pony in front of you and raise her into a bear hug at your level. "Stop that!" she screams while giggling, "I'm extre-ee-emly ticklish you know!"

Her warnings aren't enough to deter you however and, before you know it, you feel yourself bumping into somepony and you quickly find yourself being teleported, alongside Mapel, to the middle of some pony's living room. "Wha-," you say as you get yourself off the floor while leaving the upside down pony to recover herself, "What just happened?"

"You dummy," she responds back, "you bumped into a unicorn while you were rough housing and they teleported us back into town. This is probably his house since this would be the location on his mind right about now. He's probably wondering if it'll be flattened by the time the sisters deal with that monster."

Her words don't comfort you. They don't comfort you at all. Instead, they bring a steadily increasing panic over you. All of a sudden, you are back in the same life threatening situation you found yourself before except you aren't feeling as lucky or brave as last time. Now that you know what you are facing up against, you feel alot less certain that you can take it on. It doesn't help that a sudden thump is felt right outside the house right about now. You fear the worst and can't bear to open it but something in your new friend-err "aquantince" compelled her to try and open the door for the both of you.

"What are you doing!?" you whisper. "I'm just going to have a peak," Maple responded back. "That isn't how you avoid the monsters," you hiss in response, "That's how the monsters find you."

"Oh stop being such a crypony," was the mare's answer. With that, she finally brings her attention back to the door and begins to open it. Only, much to your horror, she doesn't simply open it slowly and by a slight ammount. She opens that door within a quarter of a secodn and moves it the full half circle. What she sees behind that door sends her screaming and running into your arms. Don't get too comfortable though because, a second after that, you too are send running with Maple in your arms. You try to find a place to hide behind a coushion.

What is it you're hiding from? Why, it's the big eye that was staring at you at the door. It was the big, and scary eye that was attached to a big and scary monster and as you both lay behind the couch trembling only one thought rang through both of your heads, "What are we going to do now?"